Tokyo Level 119 help

[Post New]by Jontu17 on Feb 16, 18 10:29 AM
I cannot figure out level 119. I cannot find any thread to help. Can someone help?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Tokyo Level 119 help

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Feb 16, 18 11:28 AM
Hello Jontu17,

Welcome to the forums! I'll be glad to offer some pointers about how to win Tokyo, Level 119.

Tokyo, Level 119 has tornadoes, which jump randomly from tile to tile, leaving ruined tiles in their wake. Gummies won't fall onto ruined tiles, but the next time the tornadoes move, the ruined tiles will be healed. To get the souvenirs to drop through the bottom of the board, allow the tornadoes to remove the litter blocking the way.

While I waited for the tornadoes to clear the litter, I focused on making lightning bolts and combo boosts. Those boosts helped me get enough points to win the level.

I hope this advice helps you beat Tokyo, Level 119. Before swimming off, I'd like to recommend taking a look at the City Directory, where we collect each city's designated level help thread. By posting a level help request to a city's thread, you make it easier for players to find the answer you receive in the future. I've included a link to the City Directory below.

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP

Thanks for your patience, and don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if questions arise in the future. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: