bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Buenos Aires - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 28, 18 2:05 PM
Howdy Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help out, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Buenos Aires. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Buenos Aires posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgBeruna

Re:Buenos Aires - Level Help

[Post New]by Capergirl1962 on Mar 29, 18 8:14 AM
Hi,I just started playing Buenos Aires last night. I absolutely love this game ,BUT,holy only! The levels are difficult. Usually, level 1 is fairly easy but I used all 3 lives trying to get this one. I did eventually get through the levels and more but I had to buy boosts and extra lives which I try not to do until further into the game. I understand that it can't be easy all the time but throw in a few easy levels for goodness sakes. Sorry,but I had to vent. Thank you.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 30, 18 6:04 PM
Hello Capergirl1962,

Thanks for letting us know that you've found the city of Buenos Aires very challenging. I'd be happy to pass along this feedback to the appropriate teams so they know what you've faced when first starting off in this city.

We appreciate your kind words and that you took the time to let us know how we could improve the game for you. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Mar 31, 18 11:05 AM
Level 50 is extremely difficult even at the first level! No where near enough blues are dropping to make the 6000 required and to clear the ice you have to fill the colour blockers which takes attention away from the blues! Yuk!

Finally got it but only by using 2 lots of extra moves boosts so 300 coins and a lot of luck!

Edited on 03/31/2018 at 11:22:23 AM PST

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on Mar 31, 18 2:03 PM
No missions for coins and greenies..., difficult tier 1 levels and very tight timed ones. Definitely not my favorite city!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Mar 31, 18 2:41 PM
I gave in and used boosts on level 50. Combo plus worked for me without needing extra moves.

Go to: