DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

Memorial Day Release?

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on May 28, 12 10:02 AM
How convenient of Bigfish to release a time management exclusive sequel on Memorial Day, when many people in the USA are traveling or outside with their families. This game will probably go unrecognized, and won't even be mentioned by the almighty Mudrock.

Dying to use up my 12 credits here, and obviously, 4 of them will be on Kingdom Chronicles CE and Burger Bustle Ellie's Organics.

At least it seems like this game has no bugs based on the player feedback and has been given great reviews.

However, do to piracy, the only games today that could truly survive as casual PC downloads are either HOGs or games developed in Russia.

SharonGia
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Memorial Day Release?

[Post New]by SharonGia on May 28, 12 11:29 AM
Well I don't think it will go unrecognized. It is tomorrow's game, so anyone who is out today will see it listed on Tuesday as "today's game".

Plus many people are home today due to no work/school so they will see it. The rest who care will check back when they get home.

I, for one, have been home all day so have been playing this game all day and have already used a credit on it. It's a good game and I am glad they have released a TM, there have been an extreme amount of HOG's lately.

Sharon

Calais30
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

Memorial Day Release?

[Post New]by Calais30 on May 28, 12 12:34 PM
DonnyDJ wrote:How convenient of Bigfish to release a time management exclusive sequel on Memorial Day, when many people in the USA are traveling or outside with their families. This game will probably go unrecognized, and won't even be mentioned by the almighty Mudrock.

Dying to use up my 12 credits here, and obviously, 4 of them will be on Kingdom Chronicles CE and Burger Bustle Ellie's Organics.

At least it seems like this game has no bugs based on the player feedback and has been given great reviews.

However, do to piracy, the only games today that could truly survive as casual PC downloads are either HOGs or games developed in Russia.

People complain about the supposed lack of TM games and then when BF actually releases a decent TM game, the complaint now has to be that they released it on Memorial Day. Some people just have to have something to complain about.

[Post New]by donna3923 on May 28, 12 4:37 PM
Any Burger Bustle die hard fans like myself won't care that the game came out on Memorial day.

I love this game. I loved the first one. The biggest challenge for me is trying to get in 2nd place to unlock the relax mode. I bought this game without playing the demo. I never get tired of playing the first game. I can see me never getting tiredof this one too.

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

Memorial Day Release?

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on May 28, 12 7:15 PM
Calais30 wrote:
DonnyDJ wrote:How convenient of Bigfish to release a time management exclusive sequel on Memorial Day, when many people in the USA are traveling or outside with their families. This game will probably go unrecognized, and won't even be mentioned by the almighty Mudrock.

People complain about the supposed lack of TM games and then when BF actually releases a decent TM game, the complaint now has to be that they released it on Memorial Day. Some people just have to have something to complain about.

I apologize.

[Post New]by donna3923 on May 28, 12 7:52 PM
Don't apologize. You have every right to voice your opinion as much as everyone else. Enjoy the game

RiffRandell
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by RiffRandell on May 28, 12 8:26 PM
donna3923 wrote:Don't apologize. You have every right to voice your opinion as much as everyone else. Enjoy the game

Agreed!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 29, 12 1:03 AM
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your input. As there already is a Comments thread in this Game Forum, I'll be locking this thread.

Please feel free to re-post your comment and join in on the discussion in the thread over here.

Thank you!

bfgRhone

Go to: