bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Post Your Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game Tech Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 20, 13 1:02 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to Big Fish Games Help. Using Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Technical Support Team HERE.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 03/11/2017 at 1:56:29 PM PST

Re:Post Your Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game Tech Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by ritutera on Nov 21, 13 5:51 AM
The mission to "Hire a Magician" will not progress. I have the magician, but the mission will not fullfill.

Thank you for your support. Cute game.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 22, 13 10:22 AM
Hello ritutera,

I'm glad you're enjoying the game.

We're looking into this right now. We do have some questions that would give us a bit more info and help out with the investigation:

1. Did you get the Magician by buying him directly or by a job posting?
2. Did you acquire the Magician sometime before getting the quest to hire the Magician?

Thanks!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by ritutera on Nov 22, 13 10:38 AM
Hi Deveron,
Thank you for your response. I got the Magician after getting the quest and thru the job posting. I have tried everything. Stowing him for a few minutes, then taking him back out... Nothing has moved that quest.

Also, the Strong Man has started just waking around when he is supposed to be juggling. Not sure if that is 'by design' or not. When you select him, it says he is progressing on his action "juggling", but he's just walking around. Thought I would let you know.

This is a damn cute game. Graphics really 'pop'. Great use of bright colors and cute artistry. Thank you for an enjoyable game. Just hope it starts moving along soon. Kind of boring unless you spend money. Oh well, what do I want... it's free to play

Thanks guys.

[Post New]by ritutera on Nov 25, 13 6:39 AM
OK, it seems that all quests/tasks concerning the Mascots are bugged. None of the quests will progress.
I now have 3 quests that concern Mascots and none of them will complete.
All mascots were hired thru the 'Job Posting' and not bought with tickets.

Thank you for the support,

Rit

[Post New]by coffeekid831 on Nov 30, 13 7:40 PM
Hiring the Magician - have 6 Mascots and hiring the Mime - none of the challenges are recognizing the completion or are progressing.

All were "posted" not purchased. Hope a fix comes soon.
GL

zsautner
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by zsautner on Dec 4, 13 7:03 PM
The "Hire 6 Mascots" task will not recognize new mascots. I post for them and do not use tickets. Thank you.

[Post New]by coffeekid831 on Dec 5, 13 1:23 PM
thanks for fixing the "hire Magician" but the "Hire the Mime" and "Hire 6 Mascots" still not working. didn't see a reply to my earlier post so reposting.

[Post New]by shimes2637 on Dec 8, 13 6:17 PM
I'm curious is there a way to reset the game? With the glitches now fixed, I'd like to start over and not have so many mascots, etc. It would be nice to have a reset button to start over and clear some of the extra things removed.

Thanks.

zsautner
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by zsautner on Dec 8, 13 9:10 PM
I have a daily task to "Sell Candied Apples at the Candied Apple Stand" but there is no option to buy one in the Build Stores menu. I checked all the ones that have not been unlocked yet, and those you can buy with tickets. Nothing.

zsautner
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by zsautner on Dec 8, 13 9:11 PM
shimes2637 wrote:I'm curious is there a way to reset the game? With the glitches now fixed, I'd like to start over and not have so many mascots, etc. It would be nice to have a reset button to start over and clear some of the extra things removed.

Thanks.

One of my latest quests requires 10 mascots, so I wouldn't delete any by starting over.

Supergrani
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Supergrani on Dec 9, 13 2:35 AM
zsautner wrote:I have a daily task to "Sell Candied Apples at the Candied Apple Stand" but there is no option to buy one in the Build Stores menu. I checked all the ones that have not been unlocked yet, and those you can buy with tickets. Nothing.

This store is a broken one which you get to fix when you buy the plot on which it is.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Dec 11, 13 11:16 AM
Hello All,

I just wanted to let you know that there's been an update for the game that should solve some of these issues. To find out more about that, just click on the blue text below:

UPDATE Available For Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game

If that doesn't help, one of our Tech Support Reps would be happy to lend a hand.

Happy Gaming!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by Alazne1370 on Dec 12, 13 4:54 AM
Now they seem to have stolen five of my golden tickets, and they skipped over the fifth day where I would have gotten two more. I have not bought any tickets, bu that doesn't mean I want the ones they promised me every five days taken away.

Post Your Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game Tech Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by tiggershome on Dec 13, 13 9:32 AM
Hi I am having problems with the number of mascots. I have to have 10 mascots in total, I now have 12 and it is still telling me I need more to complete my 10....!!

[Post New]by coffeekid831 on Dec 14, 13 10:40 PM
I already have the challenge for 10 Mascots - the next one is 15 but I "post" for a mascot, it takes my money for it but when I come back to the game the progress bar is gone and there's no new mascot.
GL

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Dec 16, 13 11:52 AM
Hello All,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing in your games.

Please get in touch with our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report so our Reps can take a closer look at what's happening. To reach them, just click on the blue text below:

Contact Us

I hope these issues are resolved for you quickly!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by VixenFox on Dec 16, 13 5:06 PM
I can not even get the game to download, when I hit the button to download the usual thing comes up but when I try to open or save it nothing happens? Any ideas on this?

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Dec 17, 13 10:54 AM
Hello VixenFox,

I'd recommend using the Alternate Method in your Big Fish Games app to get that game downloaded. To do that, just follow these steps:

1) Open your Big Fish Games app.
2) Make sure you're signed into your account.
3) Click on the 'Options' COG in the top right-hand side of the app
4) Click on the 'Advanced' tab.
5) Select 'Alternate Method' and try downloading the game again.

To find out more about what to do with installation issues like this, just click on the blue text below:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If that's still not working, our Customer Support Team is here to help!

bfgDeveron

iltpt
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Error

[Post New]by iltpt on Dec 17, 13 7:56 PM
I keep getting error. It just says

Your connection to the profiles server has been disrupted. ...

Edited on 12/17/2013 at 8:00:09 PM PST

Go to: