paris

[Post New]by patbelt on Jul 10, 16 4:22 PM
How do I pass level87 Paris. There are never enough red gummies.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:paris

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 12, 16 1:11 PM
Hi patbelt,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Paris, Level 87. I can definitely see how this can be tricky.

After playing through this level I was unable to recreate the red gummy issue you are experiencing. What I found helped was to create boosts such as line crushes, bombs, or Lightning Bolts. These can be made by coming 4 or 5 of the same type gummy. By focusing on these boosts, it helped to fill the red color blocker. If you are able to create a Lightning Bolt Boost and swap it with a paper, that is even better. This will get rid of the paper throughout the board and help add gummies to the board. Once I was able to get the chained color blocker to go off, it was easier for the souvenir to pass through the board. The remaining amount of moves can then be used to obtain the score level requirement.

If you find that you are still having issues progressing through this level or not enough red gummies appear, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Moving forward we ask that players with city level specific questions post in the designated city threads. This will help keep the forums organized. I'll go ahead and include links below to the main directory as well as the one for Paris.

Gummy Drop! City Directory
Paris - Level Help

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Re:paris

[Post New]by jolo33 on Jul 12, 16 2:34 PM
Level 103-2 is so difficult. How do I get more red spots? About ready to stop this game altogethet

Re:paris Level 83-3 and 92-1

[Post New]by lovinalaska2003 on Jul 12, 16 6:50 PM
HELP!

Paris 92-1 goal 156,000 in 19 moves?

Any secret moves or tech problems - ANYTHING!

There doesn't seem to be enough gummies to reach the goal. Can anyone help me with getting through this level. I'm on the x3 level but cannot seem to gain any headeway. Thanks for any help.

Edited on 07/14/2016 at 2:57:29 PM PST

Go to: