ruth0019
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

cellar

[Post New]by ruth0019 on Mar 19, 10 11:33 AM
How do I get the task when I am in the cellar? I clicked the top like it said to do, but nothing happened.

kuuleiike
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:cellar

[Post New]by kuuleiike on Mar 19, 10 12:23 PM
sorry I've not the answer as I'd the same problem..
twice I downloaded and loaded the game but both times couldn't trigger the tasks in the basement..

cellar

[Post New]by lovebug1976 on Mar 19, 10 1:16 PM
How do I get the task when I am in the cellar? I clicked the top like it said to do, but nothing happened.

tretein5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tretein5 on Mar 19, 10 1:42 PM
I finally gave up, couldn't get past the cellar either. Until then it looked like a pretty interesting game. And I have two game credits to spend! Not on this one.

thagrouch19
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by thagrouch19 on Mar 19, 10 2:46 PM
u have to clock in middle of the floor to get it to open.

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Mar 19, 10 3:19 PM
For some of us, there is no way to trigger that. It has been reported a number of times in the technical issues topic, and BFG has asked that we send them DrFelix reports so they can determine what is causing it on some computers.

kuuleiike
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by kuuleiike on Mar 19, 10 3:20 PM
thagrouch19 wrote:u have to clock in middle of the floor to get it to open.

I clicked every ccm of the screen with no luck..even used the hint which showed the specific area to click and still nothing..
worst game glitch I've run into in over 2 years...

[Post New]by angelws82 on Mar 19, 10 3:42 PM
yup im stuck too- drats.. and other words too, it looked interesting.. oh well ....

bfgTigris
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 19, 10 4:07 PM
Hi fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that the task won't trigger when you click on the glowing area in the cellar. When you first enter the cellar you should be able to click on the floor boards and it will say "It's too dark to see in here. I need to find my lamp."

If this isn't happening, you may need to update your video card drivers, Direct X or Flash Player. You can do that by checking this help article.Unable to Play Downloadable Game

If you have done the updates and are still unable to get the message, please contact our Customer Support team. You can click here for a link to my post about sending a Dr. Felix.

Thanks for your patience, hang in there!

bfgTigris

Go to: