fishfinder246
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

Seoul 23

[Post New]by fishfinder246 on Nov 15, 17 12:46 PM
Hey,,
I have searched and can't find help on Seoul Level 23.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Fish

lawaters
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

Re:Seoul 23

[Post New]by lawaters on Nov 15, 17 2:54 PM
I finally finished Seoul a little while ago. It was brutal and expensive!

I looked at Level 23 just now. If I remember correctly, I used a Combo Boost and Lightning Bolts for the Architect Level. I think I managed to get a bolt next to a bomb. I'm pretty sure I used 5 more moves at least once too. Costly, but I'd replayed it so many times without winning.

It made me miss how those color collectors used to explode in line boost fashion when you hit them with the shovel. I wish they hadn't removed that.

Sorry I can't offer a better strategy on this one. Hopefully someone else can help more.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Nov 15, 17 3:46 PM
My Everest is back so maybe that will help!

fishfinder246
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by fishfinder246 on Nov 17, 17 2:08 PM
Thanks lawaters,
Looks like I'll have to give in, but got a good tip from trav for some gems in Tokyo that I'd missed.

Thanks,
Fish

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 17, 17 4:47 PM
Hello fishfinder246,

I'm swimming by to add a little more information about what helped me beat Seoul, Level 23. Thank you to the other players who were kind enough to offer some advice as well.

I beat this level by filling the blue and the pink Color Blockers. I focused on making blue and pink matches whenever possible; I only made matches with bricks or brown gummies if no blue or pink gummy matches were possible. Once the Color Blockers detonated, they broke the chains on the Lighting Bolts . I matched both pairs of Lightening Bolts with each other.

The first match cleared the White tiles from the board; the second match helped me get a high enough score to win the level.

I hope this advice helps. If there are any more questions about the game, please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator. We'll be happy to provide assistance.

bfgBeruna

Go to: