doreenr
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Shanghai level 29. Help needed

[Post New]by doreenr on Dec 27, 17 1:19 PM
Please if you know how to do this level let me know, as I have been trying for days.

Do I need to use any of the power ups if so which ones .

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Shanghai level 29. Help needed

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 27, 17 2:48 PM
Hello doreenr,

Thanks for reaching out! Shanghai, Level 29 is very challenging, so I absolutely understand wanting advice about it. I'm glad to tell you what helped me win this level.

To beat Shanghai, Level 29, I focused on making a Lightening Bolt by matching five gummies in a horizontal or vertical row. Once I made the Lightening Bolt , I matched it with the pieces of Litter. This cleared all of the Litter from the board so the two tokens dropped through the bottom. After dropping the tokens, I had the entire board open to make more matches and achieve the levels point minimum.

I hope this information helps you beat the level. Going forward, I'd suggest posting level help requests to the city's designated thread. This ensures all level help advice is collected in one location, making it easier for other players to find relevant posts. I've included the City Directory below, just in case.

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP

Please PM another moderator or me if any new questions arise. We're always here and glad to lend a hand.

bfgBeruna

doreenr
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by doreenr on Dec 27, 17 11:44 PM
Thank you , I will try what you suggested .

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Dec 28, 17 12:10 AM
I had thought this thread was locked, and sent a PM to doreenr, sorry, didn't realise it was still active, my mistake. Check out your messages.

Edited on 12/28/2017 at 12:11:00 AM PST

Go to: