Re:UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish B

[Post New]by BeadQueen523 on Feb 17, 12 4:43 AM
I just downloaded the game onto my iPad and am excited to begin playing. I saw in your walk through that the bolt cutters should cut the padlock on the gate (I am in the graveyard at the beginning of the game), but they don't. Can you please tell me what to do? Thanks!

Re:UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish B

[Post New]by kylajaclyn on Apr 29, 12 8:20 AM
Margie (or whoever),

Since I paid for this game I really want to complete al the achievements (and that includes the clovers). The clover achievement is the only one I cannot get. I get stuck on 62 every time. I thought I read that the last one was in the Easter Egg, but I did not see it there. I have played this like four times now, so I KNOW that I have all the clovers in the screenshots. I counted the ones on here, and it is only 61 (you are missing the one in that creepy hall in the courthouse). So where is the last one?! What am I doing wrong, and why is it so impossible to find?? It's killing me.

[Post New]by voom123 on Nov 23, 13 8:33 PM
i found the coffin key in the fire place..at some point along the way it vanished from my inventory. Can someone please direct me on what to do now? stuck looking at a coffin with a very unhelpful raven

Go to: