2wn6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent

[Post New]by 2wn6 on Jul 18, 10 4:04 PM

i just played this game and it was great. I think any one who enjoys hidden object games will love this, it's like a good book you just can't put it down. Has anyone played the collector's edition?

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Jul 20, 10 3:33 AM
I want more PuppetShow, PLEASE!!!!

Faylyn
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by Faylyn on Jul 23, 10 10:12 AM
I absolutely LOVED this game and hope to see more PuppetShow games at !!! The graphics, story, music are excellent. The mini-games are different, fun, at times challenging but there is a skip button to use should you want to.

Thank you thank you thank you for bringing us this awesome game. I enjoyed every single segment of it.

Faylyn

kroozkitty
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,144 Posts

[Post New]by kroozkitty on Jul 24, 10 9:15 AM
This game was terrific !!!

I wanted to savour every moment so played it over 3 or 4 days, good length, great graphics, not too hard, not too easy..... just perfect.

Loved it, loved it, loved it....

[Post New]by kerrikowal on Jul 24, 10 6:57 PM
One of the best games I've played in a while. Graphics are gorgeous, game play is fun. Loved the hidden object where you have to switch the light back and forth... cool! Game play was hard enough to be challenging, but not so hard it was frustrating (like that stupid Cleopatra game). I had to check the walkthrough a couple of times only. Could have improved navigation a bit... had to travel back-and-forth a lot, going step-by-step. Overall, highly recommended.

[Post New]by Calypso512 on Aug 5, 10 8:23 AM
I just finished Joyville and I am hooked! I can't wait to play Souls of the Innocent. I am just curious about the play differences between CE and SE are in these two games. I don't want to know about the "extras". Just the specifics on what 45 minutes the extra game-play is. Is it in the game itself or are they mini games? I am going to buy this game no matter what! Love it. Just curious. Thanks

Mrs_Kim
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Mrs_Kim on Aug 28, 10 2:00 AM
I love their first installment but I dont know why I am not too keen with this one. Most probably because the game lags so much in my computer, which doesn't happen to other games that I downloaded from BFG. I have to wait for about 13 seconds every time I change/ switch places, I have to wait 12 more seconds to pick up an object. The only part of the game that does not lag is the movie scene. I need 3 minutes just to go from the second tower to the third tower because of the load. The lagging decreases 5 minutes before the game ends so it really bums me out. Maybe it's really because of my computer but since I can play other games' demos and full games without problem, I don't know what causes this. The lagging really take the fun out of the game.. It becomes annoying and frustrating rather than exciting.

[Post New]by disgruntled_girl on Aug 29, 10 6:23 AM
I went thru the demo and this is on my top 3 buy list. It is a beautiful game.

Kilan8
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Kilan8 on Sep 11, 10 9:08 AM
Another one of of my favorite series. Beautiful graphics. I love the dark/creepiness of this game, although it's not super creepy. Gives you so much to look at and keeps the mind searching for the next thing to do. I can't wait for the next one. I hope this series goes on for quite some time.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Sep 11, 10 11:55 AM
Perfect in every way! So happy this morning to finally see this in TGT. I was afraid I would forget what I was in the middle of doing since demoing the CE, but I was able to get right back into it without any problems. Nice long game, H.O. scenes weren't too difficult or too easy, graphics were gorgeous and the mini games entertaining.

*goes back to play again from beginning*

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Sep 13, 10 12:21 PM
GREAT GAME. I've bought the CE and it's well worth the price with the extras. So just one word : BUY !!!!!!! 10 out of 10.

[Post New]by sammie1212 on Sep 13, 10 6:24 PM
Wonderful game! The first time that I have ever finished a game without referring to the walk-through.

fragileind
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by fragileind on Sep 16, 10 5:34 PM
Just add me to the list of players who totally enjoyed this game! Beautiful visuals, music not too annoying (though I always prefer it without), and while I always want more, the length was satisfying. Some new twists from Joyville, still creepy (not for little kids) but not gross, and EXACTLY the right level of difficulty. Puzzles CAN be solved, I only skipped one, I used the hint button in searches maybe twice, and the play from place to place made sense (even if I spent a lot of time running around double checking previous search sites, which is a good idea in this game). I got stuck once, but only because I didn't realize there was a room on the other side of the bridge/walkway in the factory. Duh. If I had breezed through, it would have been too easy. Thanks, and tell those Russians (I'm guessing from the names in the credits) to keep turning these out ... Thanks!!!

[Post New]by Strgzy2 on Sep 25, 10 5:14 PM
Great game. All I can say is, "please, I want some more!" But, I can always play it again, until a new sequel comes along... :o)

[Post New]by RenaissanceMom on Sep 26, 10 8:52 PM
Great! This and the first PuppetShow were really enjoyable and similar in feel to Return to Ravenhearst and Dire Grove, my 2 favorite BF games.

I would love to see more from these developers and would definitely buy!

julbuck
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by julbuck on Sep 28, 10 5:05 AM
I've played a trial of Mac version and would like to share my thoughts about the game:

a very good animation, hidden objects scenes are clear and not that hard, mini-games are challenging. I would like to see a bit more pace.... Music is ok. BUT the game was very very slow!!!!! and this is a bit irritating.....

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Sep 28, 10 1:36 PM
I almost finished playing this game and I really love it. The music is still in my head, I don't mind, it's a nice tune.
I also loved playing the first Puppetshow and my expectations were high for the second one. Everyting is fantastic, it really is art what has been made.
And the walkthrough is very good to see how long the game is.
I hope they make a dozen of Puppetshows!!!

[Post New]by flanomad45 on Oct 1, 10 5:19 PM
Vickarooni wrote:
stanliness wrote:Know this is a "must buy" - and did wait for this version.
On another note - what happened to Poodlebear? Anyone else notice her absence? I miss her reviews!

Poodlebear quit the forums. I wondered what had happened to her as well, and looked her up. I miss her reviews as well.

I sooo depended on Poodlebear approval!!!!!

grover3e
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by grover3e on Oct 2, 10 6:32 PM
Excellent game - challenging, beautiful and totally enjoyable. Had to skip at least two of the mini-games and even had to check the walkthrough at one point. Looking forward to the next in the series.

4.5 of 5 stars!

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Oct 9, 10 2:54 PM
What a great game! Intriguing content; great graphics; suspenseful; the perfect game! This is the second of this series I've purchased and both were well done. There were hints if needed, but the adventure was locating the right place to be to continue the game. A winner in my book!!!

Go to: