[Post New]by 4babes4me on Jul 19, 10 3:52 AM
I really enjoyed this game as well.

kickenbass
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Blood Oath

[Post New]by kickenbass on Jul 19, 10 9:40 AM
I so enjoyed playing this game, the differences in play value were interesting and fun. After all that is why we buy games-- for fun.

I will play this one again, it's that good.

Ms. Quinn

[Post New]by knickknackblue on Jul 21, 10 1:01 AM
Blood red for a bloody good game. I have been bitten by the Blood Oath bug!!

[Post New]by luckii on Jul 22, 10 6:06 PM
I just finished playing the trial game. I became disappointed when it ended because I was so close to the end. My only problem with the trials that it downloads too slow when going from room to room. It also has you going all over the place just to find the missing pieces. there is too much time wasted doing this. Overall I like this game just wish I had more time to play.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Jul 27, 10 1:08 PM
What a great game!!! I loved the new and unique style of game play, the story was super engaging, there was some great "tongue-in-cheek" humor when you reached some of the achievements, towards the end of the game, the developers didn't rush to the finish like some tend to do - in fact some of the harder play was there at the end. FANTASTIC!! I would love to see a sequel or another game from these developers in the same vein (pun intended) as this game. Really a great time playing a quality game and I didn't rush through so it lasted for hours - thank you for your creative minds developers!! I think it has replay value as well: 1) you can choose the other option at the point in the game where you choose your "path" as a Vampire. 2) I missed four achievements first time thru, so I will be trying to get ALL of those plus better my score. This game is well worth $6.99!!

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Jul 31, 10 6:42 AM
one of the best!

zorrogumbo
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by zorrogumbo on Aug 6, 10 4:14 PM
enjoyed and loved playing every hours of that game. Different, challenging and thank goodness for the sparkling that would let you know when you were at the right place. Looking forward for a sequel.

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on Aug 12, 10 2:54 PM
Poor graphics, to hard to find objects. It kept you hopping from one thing to another. I deleted it after 30 minutes. It's just a waste of time. Very poor game.

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Aug 13, 10 4:27 PM
shadowfax44 wrote:What a great game!!! I loved the new and unique style of game play, the story was super engaging, there was some great "tongue-in-cheek" humor when you reached some of the achievements, towards the end of the game, the developers didn't rush to the finish like some tend to do - in fact some of the harder play was there at the end. FANTASTIC!! I would love to see a sequel or another game from these developers in the same vein (pun intended) as this game. Really a great time playing a quality game and I didn't rush through so it lasted for hours - thank you for your creative minds developers!! I think it has replay value as well: 1) you can choose the other option at the point in the game where you choose your "path" as a Vampire. 2) I missed four achievements first time thru, so I will be trying to get ALL of those plus better my score. This game is well worth $6.99!!

I am just loving this game and I am in awe of the technical expertise of the developers. For anyone who wants a true challenge and hours of enjoyable game play, this is truly a wonderful experience.....

[Post New]by dahmas on Aug 15, 10 10:14 AM
PLEASE BRING OUT A SEQUEL!

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Aug 16, 10 12:21 PM
meanbusiness wrote:
shadowfax44 wrote:What a great game!!! I loved the new and unique style of game play, the story was super engaging, there was some great "tongue-in-cheek" humor when you reached some of the achievements, towards the end of the game, the developers didn't rush to the finish like some tend to do - in fact some of the harder play was there at the end. FANTASTIC!! I would love to see a sequel or another game from these developers in the same vein (pun intended) as this game. Really a great time playing a quality game and I didn't rush through so it lasted for hours - thank you for your creative minds developers!! I think it has replay value as well: 1) you can choose the other option at the point in the game where you choose your "path" as a Vampire. 2) I missed four achievements first time thru, so I will be trying to get ALL of those plus better my score. This game is well worth $6.99!!

I am just loving this game and I am in awe of the technical expertise of the developers. For anyone who wants a true challenge and hours of enjoyable game play, this is truly a wonderful experience.....

Absolutely agree. Please bring on a sequel.

[Post New]by psychgirl on Aug 28, 10 4:45 AM
Perservered as long as I could with this game and wanted to like it, but just couldn't. I cannot for the life of me see what the favourable reviewers are finding so enjoyable. It's just mind-blowingly dull to have to go from one room to another and only be able to find objects at the whim of the designer. What is the purpose of it, because there's certainly no fun to be had! Some games are so clever, creative and before you know it, you are immersed in the storyline, the characters and the beautiful graphics. Not with this game, no sirreee Bob! Couldn't find half the stuff and couldn't see any reason for any of it. Deleted.

dogcatmom
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by dogcatmom on Nov 28, 10 4:16 PM
I really enjoyed this game. I think a lot of the people who didn't like this didn't play far enough through. By the end of the game you need to search far and wide for all the items. It is also fun to play a game where the "good" guys don't win. I chose the "bad" guys option and enjoyed the rest of the game immensely. I would buy another game like this one.

drakare
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by drakare on Mar 15, 11 12:21 PM
ok, is it me or did anyone else find this game confusing? Some of the other Hogs give you a hidden object, this game has me going here and there with very little sense.

[Post New]by lilfarmtruck on Apr 13, 11 7:33 PM
I too liked this game and played it through to the end in a short time. Once I got into the swing of game play it was easy...maybe to easy lol.

I am new to HOGs and have only been playing casually for a few months. I enjoy spooky type and mystery type games as well as match 3 games for a change.

I am trying to become an active poster since these forums have helped me imensly.
Thanks everyone!

NICNACNOO78
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by NICNACNOO78 on Jul 4, 11 3:52 AM
After yesterday and the whole I HATE THIS GAME issue...now i am COMPLETELY HOOKED and this is such a well-made game! 6 out of 5 stars!

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 11, 11 8:40 PM
Game Ratings:

Graphics – 3 stars
Story – 3 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 3 stars
Overall – 3 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by bunny_heart16 on Nov 18, 11 3:17 AM
I LOVE THIS GAME! I played this game twice and I really think the game should continue. The story was great and the challenges are putting your mind in solving them. This game was worth time. I mean who could not love this game? For me it is worth 5 stars out of five.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 3, 12 5:30 PM
When it comes to vampires and ghost stories this are right in my list of most have game.

This game didn't disappointed me, fantastic story and plenty of HOS.

It was a lot of fun to play.

Tam5115
Clownfish
Clownfish
932 Posts

[Post New]by Tam5115 on Jan 15, 12 8:07 PM
I had a blast and can't wait for the sequel! Little Savanna was quite creepy, IMO. I think the best part was in finding out the "identity". How delicious.

Go to: