rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:Friends of Randy--Eastendteddy

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 5, 18 4:31 PM
There goes Donna's break. At least she won't have to be travelling to take care of him so that's a good thing. Can't wait to hear from him in his own fractured words

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 5, 18 5:07 PM
Excellent news! Hope he feels well enough to play!

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 6, 18 4:13 AM
Thank you Ada,that’s terrific news.I expect the nurses have already packed his bag in anticipation of his departure.I bet he’s going stir crazy & desperate to get home.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 6, 18 5:27 AM
I have just the song to get him out of bed and on his way!!

1500 amp speakers in all the corridors!

Alvin Lee (at Woodstock) >>>>> “Going Home

This is pure Rock at its finest!

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 6, 18 5:43 AM
Noooo..something to calm him down I think .. Country road take me home

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Apr 6, 18 6:42 AM
I'm guessing he's still going to be sore ... but... it's about time he comes HOME!!!!

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 6, 18 6:49 AM
AuntieRoo wrote:Noooo..something to calm him down I think .. Country road take me home

You are such a "softie"!

This is 'Chalk and Cheese' so which one will he choose?

Knim
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by Knim on Apr 6, 18 8:21 PM
So ET is an alien , NO he is a million dollar man. I have had 18 surgery's so I am a 3 million dollar women. That means I can tell him what to do.
Teddy bear don't think of touching the nurses. Listen to the Doc's and do what they say. Say goodbye and thank them, you never know when you might need them again.
Tell Ada and Donna you love them. Don't complain in front of them. Use profanity when you are alone.
Plan in your mind what you are going to tell us about your "Adventure's."
Miss you. Love Rosalie

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 10, 18 11:34 AM
TODAY'S UPDATE (4/10):

Hi all--Since Donna didn't end up calling me last night, I called her and she said Randy did come home yesterday but is in a lot of pain. He had no pain meds until today (had to get script filled). Go figure. He's got nurses coming out to take care of changing the dressing and such and is still on antibiotics for the liver infection. So, I think it will definitely be a bit before he can even think of trying to sit in his office chair and try to get caught up with his game.

That's it for now.

Ada

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 10, 18 11:47 AM
Home is where the heart is!
All my blessings to Donna in her many hours of need!
And Randy - we here are praying for you to return to health and your former cantankerous self!

SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re:Friends of Randy--Eastendteddy--He's Finally Home!

[Post New]by SA__ on Apr 10, 18 1:35 PM

welcome home, wishing you a speedy pain free return to the castle.

Sa

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 10, 18 1:39 PM
Fantastic news ...... HOME! Wahoo!!!!

And, now the healing begins!!!!

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Apr 10, 18 2:02 PM
I am glad you're home Randy, these surgeries bring a lot of pain and I will still go to your Spring Room 1 for a while I think, breaking the gator's egg and smiling while it claps its paws, easy does it so no exertion, what is good is being in your environment and all I wish is you do well and fast to your complete healing...
Hugs Randy Bear
Dani

Edited on 04/10/2018 at 2:03:26 PM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 10, 18 3:04 PM
Whatever help good thoughts can be, you know you've got them from around the world. So glad you're back home, assuming it wasn't the nurses who kicked you out. Now do whatever Donna says and get yourself together before you try getting back into the game. Maybe give us a post when you're able so we can hear from the horse's mouth that you're feeling better. Much love.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 10, 18 3:32 PM

WELCOME HOME.

Thank you Ada you are a star

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 10, 18 3:56 PM
Hey there,

Everyone here on the Moderator team is happy to hear Eastendteddy is out of the hospital and back in his (most likely) much cozier home! Here's hoping his continued recovery is as swift as possible. Sending nothing but positive thoughts his way!

bfgArinelle

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Apr 10, 18 4:20 PM
Great news that Randy is home. Looking forward to seeing his icon turn green in my games.

Must get my dictionary out so that I can translate his posts in the Special Room from ???? to English/Australian.

Knim
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by Knim on Apr 10, 18 4:25 PM
Oh Teddy bear so glad you are home. Even if you are in pain you are home with all your familiar things. Bet you dog is glad to see you.
When I went out to feed my raccoons they are thin and not just from flood. At least one has had babies. So 4 to 6 weeks they will bring them to me. So news of you coming home and babies here has made me happy today .
Please take deep breaths before you do anything. When you feel good enough to get into the game put an egg on wish list and whatever SE items you need.
We will say extra prayers for you.
Your friend Rosalie.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 10, 18 4:34 PM
Welcome home Randy!!!
You must be so relieved to be out of the hospital finally!
But p l e a s e take it slow!!! The last thing you need is stitches pulled loose!
Be good & rest.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 10, 18 4:48 PM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:Great news that Randy is home. Looking forward to seeing his icon turn green in my games.

Must get my dictionary out so that I can translate his posts in the Special Room from ???? to English/Australian.

For those newer participants to the Forum who do not have a clue what Anna is talking about, here is an example of our dear Cap'n Bob in "full flow":
Ya know I love ya all but craponacracker you DO NOT have to follow me down the sickie poo road.
As I tell sis all da time DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO and dat goes fur ya all here got it
Now my lill Toad I told ya when da water gets cold jump off dat Lilly Pad into a warm blankie and a Hot Toadie Honey Rum

To all my friends here please please stay healthy and happy cause Cap needs you around so I kin cause Havoc or Hadock witch ever ya prefur

Go to: