MCF:5 - Rose Ravenhearst

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

Re:MCF:5 - Rose Ravenhearst

[Post New]by looloo123 on Nov 2, 08 10:11 AM
welcome to the pond lenehanson.yes it will be here soon.

I went back to read emmas diary in the game thread. would make rose about 19 years old at the time that emma reached england =both the same age?
Also from the diary."he keeps me in the cellar,look beyond the mortar and brick"so that screen shot in facebook is where emma is=buried? dead? alive?
Rose asks if charles had been married before
Charles is into black arts=house posessed?
dont mean to rehash here. what are we missing here?
can anyone explain the numbers scratched on the paper?or do we not have an explanantion yet?

gringojoy
Catfish
Catfish
1,739 Posts

[Post New]by gringojoy on Nov 2, 08 10:18 AM
Where is the steam coming from? It looks like the furnace isn't working & the door is wide open.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 2, 08 10:38 AM
Rose- give us a sign- we know you're watching...

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 2, 08 10:40 AM
I did. Rose is also here right now...

eleanor1183
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,991 Posts

[Post New]by eleanor1183 on Nov 2, 08 10:43 AM
I poked her too.

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Nov 2, 08 10:48 AM
Listen rose hon,we can go shopping,maybe do lunch and you can pour your heart out to me,im a good listener.

eleanor1183
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,991 Posts

[Post New]by eleanor1183 on Nov 2, 08 10:51 AM
Those of you who've gotten on to facebook - we now have a MCF Detective Agency group...

eleanor1183
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,991 Posts

[Post New]by eleanor1183 on Nov 2, 08 11:07 AM
Another thing of note: The dedication to Emma's "everlasting spirit" was put on the plaque in June 1895 - two months before her death.

What does this suggest to you guys?

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Nov 2, 08 11:12 AM
Snugs76 wrote:someone was planning a dirty deed. I'm still wondering if Charles could still have been a sweetheart .. but just became possessed. It's an idea.. far-fetched I know

not farfetched snugs, he WAS into the black arts. possession definately possible

Snugs76
Marlin
Marlin
9,854 Posts

[Post New]by Snugs76 on Nov 2, 08 11:14 AM
that's where the idea came from. I've watched many shows about hauntings and possessions. He could have had normal days or lucid moments but then the entity could have taken over.. who knows

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Nov 2, 08 11:55 AM
I'm intrigued. Where does that big Dragon in the grounds come in? It is not normal to put a large Dragon in the middle of railings that border a path. He looks a bit too close to the steps to be a statue and I can't see a proper plinth either. Dragons are fantasy not Black Magic so why is he there at all. He is out of place! Is he just another of Picman's red herrings?

I have just finished playing 'Murder' and I'm sure it was the same dragon I just had to collect so perhaps it is meant to be a statue in RTR after all......shame

Edited on 11/02/2008 at 3:08:53 PM PST

LisaB19
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,381 Posts

[Post New]by LisaB19 on Nov 2, 08 11:59 AM
You guys, I only wish I had a smidgeon of your imaginations!!!! I am so jealous! I love reading this stuff. Of course with the steriods, I probably won't remember it in a half hour, but heck, I can read it again!!!

Lisa

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Nov 2, 08 12:02 PM
hugs hugs hugs Lisa

LisaB19
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,381 Posts

[Post New]by LisaB19 on Nov 2, 08 12:05 PM
I'm just reading in awe of how much detail you all can see in these things. Maybe that used to be me before all this happened 2 1/2 months ago , nah, I could never sit still long enough!! I still can't!. Keep those theories coming, and NO, you won't see anything from me about duplicate threads.

Lisa

Snugs76
Marlin
Marlin
9,854 Posts

[Post New]by Snugs76 on Nov 2, 08 12:06 PM
Lisa I know what you mean. This thread is proving to be an interesting one. The screenshots on "Rose's" facebook profile are even more interesting. This is going to be one cool game.

Wonder if they will have extra server power to deal with all the downloads of the game that are coming LOL

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 2, 08 1:02 PM
Hurry? I'd love to help you today!

Unfortunately, SOMEBODY real important, wants us to wait another 3 weeks.

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Nov 2, 08 1:32 PM
Lisa, It will get better. I have been on Prednisone for over a year now. Down to a fairly managable dose. Still messes with me, but not as bad as when I first went on it. And along with my other meds sometimes I feel like I am living in a fog. Keep your chin up.
And now I see it is Exit Picman, Enter Rose.
Perhaps Picman is Rose's Medium and has taken to possessing him in short intervals. I wonder if we will see much of him? Hope he's okay!!!!!!!

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Nov 2, 08 1:33 PM
In order to release rose from eternal danger, we must do something in or to the house its self?

[Post New]by incrediblyviolet on Nov 2, 08 2:02 PM
giggyann,

You bring a valid point - while we need to help Rose, where is the confirmation that Rose is the widow? I don't recall that

If she is the widow, what did Charles do with her children when he brought her to the manor to care for Emma?

Did he make promises to her he didn't keep?

Did he take her children from her to force her into service?

What was he doing for the month it took him to get hired help ( besides poison Emma more)?

When Rose asks if Charles was married 'before' does that indicate that Charles told Rose she would be caring for his ailing wife?

Is she in eternal danger because she went along with his plans and kept his secrets because he had done something with her children?

Is the stone figure that of Rose or Emma?

looks to me like she's looking at what could be a locket which could contain pictures of her children - all she has left of them.

Well - those are my rambling thoughts for the day - back to you all -

giggyann
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

[Post New]by giggyann on Nov 2, 08 2:03 PM
Rose
Are you a soul that has been fighting off the bad soul that killed Emma. Because you said you aren't breathing right?
Believe me when I say that we all here in the pond know how important this all is.
I think if we don't save your soul from eternal danger our detective will not have a furture....hnmmmmm

We all can't wait. Let us start saving you Today!!!! We are ready! Right fish???
giggyann

Go to: