Re:Tips and Tricks for Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™

[Post New]by daquari on Apr 24, 11 7:33 AM
hi I've tried many many times < saying over 100 times might not be exaggerating it> but the cork screw will not go in the ink bottle

[Post New]by fyargal on May 8, 11 7:12 PM
Dealing with thrones

There's a chair on the FAR left (NOT the THRONES) slice it..then, proceed with utilizing the cotton over the wine..soak up the wine from the glass and then rub it on the stone slab...this will reveal words to get you on your way : )
Good luck & blessings, Tia : )

Edited on 05/08/2011 at 7:19:16 PM PST

[Post New]by fyargal on May 8, 11 7:16 PM
HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!
I am stuck at the part with the marble slabs with "life" quotes....how do I proceed with the "buttons" as I am flummoxed on the specific order...
Please take care & God bless, Tia : )

[Post New]by bklovr on May 10, 11 4:47 PM
Please help! I'm stuck in the queen's room. I put the candle in it's holder and took the lighter to light it but then nothing happened. Is this a glitch in the game. What am I missing? Thanks for any help given.

[Post New]by bbhilda on May 13, 11 9:06 AM
daphemcadie wrote:help someone! I am stuck in the fireplace and only have a flint and hammer which will not work to light the fire. How do I get back to the room?

I am stuck in the fireplace too, but have no hammer. I have a file, a flint and a little rake. I have already placed the hay and the flammable liquid in, and I know I have to create a spark, the flint and the file move when dragged to the fireplace as if they could be used, but cannot be used alone. With an IPad, it is impossible to drag them both and put them on top of each other, so is there a trick to this? Anybody? Please? I have been stuck here for days!

Never mind, I have figured it out. You have to hold the file over the flint while in the tray, then it is possible to drag them together to the fireplace, after the fire goes out, you use the rake to lift the grate and retrieve the letter.

Sorry, I have no idea how you go back to get the things you are missing.

Edited on 05/13/2011 at 11:10:33 AM PST

[Post New]by bbhilda on May 13, 11 11:05 AM
pete2knitt wrote:I am stuck in the Place Garden. I have a bottle of ink,a cork screw, and a bird house
I am not able to do anything. Can anyone help me.

You should also have a bottle of wine and a packet of bird seed. Place the seed over the feeder, hang it on the large branch on the right. Place the corkscrew over the wine bottle, then place over the inkwell, you will then hear cheeping. The kingfisher will fly to the feeder, click on nest and obtain letter.

[Post New]by vlasta1 on May 20, 11 7:49 PM
bbhilda wrote:
pete2knitt wrote:I am stuck in the Place Garden. I have a bottle of ink,a cork screw, and a bird house

You should also have a bottle of wine and a packet of bird seed. Place the seed over the feeder, hang it on the large branch on the right. Place the corkscrew over the wine bottle, then place over the inkwell, you will then hear cheeping. The kingfisher will fly to the feeder, click on nest and obtain letter.

The bird feeder will not hang! What should I do? I am playing this on my IPad. Is there a glitch?

[Post New]by ButterflySmiles on May 22, 11 2:01 PM
Ok im new here. Is this the right way to post? Or do I go some where else?
Can you please help me? I'm how do you hang the bird feeder?

[Post New]by Mystic314 on May 22, 11 6:11 PM
Hi does any one know how to get the wooden bird out of the tree, in the garden, I like this game but I will close it if I can not get past this

[Post New]by rollmomm on May 25, 11 9:10 AM
hi, i am stuck in the garden i put the bird seed in the feeder but i can't get it to hang i know to go to the large branch on the right but i can't get it to do anything

[Post New]by rollmomm on May 25, 11 9:20 AM
vlasta1 wrote:
bbhilda wrote:

The bird feeder will not hang! What should I do? I am playing this on my IPad. Is there a glitch?

i closed the game and reopened and it game me a new birdfeeder and i was able to add the seed and hang it on the big branch on the right

[Post New]by Jacesgrandma on May 27, 11 7:05 PM
How do I arrange the knights over the fireplace?

[Post New]by Jacesgrandma on May 27, 11 7:16 PM
I got it! All of them must be touching.

[Post New]by GamingGuru on May 28, 11 9:08 AM
I began the journey working on a mac. My cursor does not turn purple and I cannot use the X or the feather that I received there. Help!

[Post New]by spetac on Jun 3, 11 6:02 AM
prpldva wrote:
bgiesen wrote:I'm having the same problem in the garden. Bird feeder is hung, but bird needs "more incentive". Where and what is it? Please post if you find it's a glitch.

Use the corkscrew on the bottle, then the cork on the glass inkbottle...
I have tried for a week have the bird cage ready and the cork but can nt get bird out what do I do

[Post New]by leahone on Jun 11, 11 3:24 AM
I too have tried every square for the chess piece, please help!

[Post New]by leahone on Jun 11, 11 3:29 AM
Someone suggested putting the chess piece in the gap between the three chess pieces in a line and it worked, so thanks to them!

breni
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by breni on Jun 20, 11 12:54 PM
Figurines on the mantel. Need help. Have tried all kinds of combinations but am not getting the right order. Also I don't see any "Shadows" where they should be placed. Would appreciate some help on this. Thanks anyone,

[Post New]by Rjheer on Jun 30, 11 10:00 PM
I'm stuck in the blue room chess game puzzle also??? I too, have tried the knight just about everywhere. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by TemperValentine on Jul 3, 11 3:12 PM
I'm stuck in the throne room...I have a sword, wine glass, and a grey thing lol I don't know what to do HELP

Go to: