Re:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Svanhilds on Sep 19, 10 6:31 AM
No i don't, but i think there must be a mailadr at this site somewhere...I better get my money back, because i purchase alot of games form big fish...
It was a nice game, until it started to crash..

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 19, 10 8:21 AM
chowderhead wrote:Game is broke - anyone know how to contact them to let them know. I broke at the same place as you twice with two different profiles.

Click on the green envelope in the right column, next to these posts. Please let them know you are having this problem, there are an awful lot of Mac users with this crash-at-safe problem on the tech thread and in the thread titled "the safe".

pcp42
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

you need to put sleeping pills on ham. go to kit.

[Post New]by pcp42 on Sep 19, 10 8:40 AM
skatesnow wrote:Does anyone know how to get pass the german shephard. I keep giving it sausage and am getting no where

Edited on 09/19/2010 at 8:42:12 AM PST

pcp42
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

my computer keeps locking up when i try to open.

[Post New]by pcp42 on Sep 19, 10 8:47 AM
magsied wrote:I have been trying for days to open the safe in husband's room, no joy. I have installed a new graphics card (which has cost me yet more money) and downloaded the latest directx, still no joy. Have been corresponding with support and no joy there either. NOT happy! Quite frankly, I am amazed that due to so many gamers complaining about the problem with the safe, that nothing has been done about it. Anyone agree?
Perhaps we should insist on a skip button on the safe? This game has cost me a LOT of money so far.
Any suggestions, ANYBODY!!!!
Thanks
Maggie

pcp42
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

go to kit, fix them there

[Post New]by pcp42 on Sep 19, 10 8:50 AM
buttlips wrote:i have the meat for the dog and the sleeping pills how do i put them together they wont just go do ineed to set it down and put it on ive tryer just comboing them with no luck thanks everyone in advance.

[Post New]by Svanhilds on Sep 21, 10 10:16 AM
I wrote them a mail, asking for refunds at sunday night...Haven't got any answer yet, even if it says that it shoulden't take more then 24h before you get an answer...
I'm starting do get really pissed...

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 21, 10 10:26 AM
Svanhilds wrote:I wrote them a mail, asking for refunds at sunday night...Haven't got any answer yet, even if it says that it shoulden't take more then 24h before you get an answer...
I'm starting do get really pissed...

I wrote on Saturday afternoon and have not received a response yet, but the confirmation email I received stated that the response time is between 24 and 72 hours. I imagine, like most businesses, it also means business days only, weekends may not count.

Also, keep in mind that it appears ALL Mac users are having this problem, which means an incredible amount of mail to respond to. It seems the best we can expect is a general announcement on the forums that they are looking into the problem. Which we have received.

I'm frustrated as well, I was really looking forward to playing this game on a rare weekend off, but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt due to excellent customer service response in the past.

[Post New]by judiem on Sep 21, 10 3:49 PM
i am stuck at the safe every time i try to open it boots me anyone having that problem

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Sep 21, 10 3:54 PM
breadstr449 wrote:Can anyone help me with getting the crowbar off that window sill? And the water on the floor?

use the push broom

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Sep 21, 10 3:55 PM
place the rug over the water

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Sep 21, 10 4:11 PM
lorialcorn2006 wrote:does anyone know when this will be out for regular 6.99 purchase

rates for collector's editions are now 13.99.

[Post New]by Playmaid on Sep 24, 10 6:40 AM
Hi everyone, I'm also stuck on the safe in the husbands room. Can't get the safe to open, the game shuts down.

[Post New]by gasturbineguy on Sep 28, 10 2:40 AM
ibeenhere wrote:
jibsail1 wrote:
ejelliot2006 wrote:Cannot open vault,,.....followed strategy guides hint but still want work

Me too! Can't get the safe in the husband's room to open --- followed guide's instructions, but NADA. HELP

[Post New]by shadowknows on Oct 3, 10 4:41 AM
magsied wrote:I have been trying for days to open the safe in husband's room, no joy. I have installed a new graphics card (which has cost me yet more money) and downloaded the latest directx, still no joy. Have been corresponding with support and no joy there either. NOT happy! Quite frankly, I am amazed that due to so many gamers complaining about the problem with the safe, that nothing has been done about it. Anyone agree?
Perhaps we should insist on a skip button on the safe? This game has cost me a LOT of money so far.
Any suggestions, ANYBODY!!!!
Thanks
Maggie

Same problem here. Will never buy another BigFish game if they can't resolve this safe issue. I've had this game for months now.

Edited on 10/03/2010 at 4:42:34 AM PST

[Post New]by pinetson on Oct 3, 10 4:06 PM
I'm playing in mac mode. Can anyone tell me when the fix will be available for the crashing safe problem?

[Post New]by golpher45 on Oct 3, 10 8:48 PM
I made it to a room that has a safe in it. I can do almost everything in the room except when I click on the safe, and see if I can turn the dial, the game crashes all the time just at that spot. Any ideas there?

[Post New]by fishbones6 on Oct 4, 10 8:58 AM
A while ago the BGF moderator posted that Oct 3rd was the date that the developer would be available to begin working on a fix. I'm not holding my breath. But would be nice to see the game relaunched soon ....

[Post New]by mchoke on Oct 7, 10 6:21 PM
What's the deal with the "Safe" in the husbands room? Anytime I try to do the combo it kicks me off and shuts the game off. Can anyone help me with or at least point me in the right direction.

[Post New]by madelynava on Oct 28, 10 3:31 PM
I got a message from Big Fish about the game crashing - they said several people have had this problem and they are working on a fix, and to check the forum for the fixed version. So, here I am checking...No offer of a free game, but they said the fix would take several weeks, and that was on Sept. 27th.

[Post New]by rt101010 on Oct 31, 10 1:37 PM
Gigi368 wrote:Ok, looks like I'm not the only one stuck on the safe in the husbands room...I never use the strategy guides, I like to figure them out on my own, but this time I TRIED to use it and it doesn't work like they said to do it...so HELP PLEASE ANYONE!?!? I really don't want to have to start over....

Go to: