Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition

[Post New]by mardimc on Aug 2, 10 3:13 PM
I'm really stuck - breezed through up until now......I'm trying to unlock the safe - I know the code is 4172 and I understand clockwise and counter clockwise - I've tried a number of different ways to get it but just can't seem to get it to work! Anyone help me? thanks, M

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition

[Post New]by BossBrat on Aug 2, 10 4:30 PM
I've been really sick, so I just today was able to finish the game. The game was great, but, had I know it was only about 3 hours (if that) long, I probably would have waited for the 6.99 version, even though there would have been only 3, not 4, 'chapters'. I love 'ghost' games, but this one was not very 'creepy'. My favorite chapter was the 1st one. The graphics were great and the music was tolerable, which is more than I can say for a lot of games. On a scale of 1 to 5, this one gets a 4 1/2.

[Post New]by warthog94 on Aug 2, 10 6:10 PM
YAAAA-HOOO! Finally a game that doesn't end when you think it will (and be disappoited). Altho the puzzles/mini-games were relatively easy, it's always enjoyable not to use the 'skip' button. Thank you clever developers!

[Post New]by GirlyBritches on Aug 3, 10 3:03 AM
Worth the CE price! Three separate and totally different & engaging adventures PLUS another full adventure in the bonus section. I never care for the soundtracks, screensavers etc, but love the extended game play. Best of all - no skimping on the interest and detail in the final round - it's just as engaging as the "regular" part of the game.

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Aug 3, 10 4:46 AM
great game,working well(for me) not so easy,not so difficult,good story,great graphics,if i had to note ,i 'll give 4,5 stars on five!it was consolation for me ,after bad experience with echo of the past 2 and its technical issues!(not yet fixed!!!)

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Aug 3, 10 6:48 AM
Well I just finished this game and the extra game. I thought the whole game all 3 novellas were done well. Lots to do, the strategy guide was right there when you needed it and I needed it! I played the casual or easier mode and it was challenging! Great graphics music was so so to me...I kept it low...and the extra game was also a challenge. I love the concept art and wall papers and CE are like my new collectible. Plenty of replay and another level of difficulty. It took me over 3 days to play at 4 hours or more a day. I'm very satisfied with this offering.
A five fin offering!!
Nana

emu3
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by emu3 on Aug 3, 10 7:29 AM
AWESOME!!! HOPE THERE IS ANOTHER REDEMPTION CEMETERY IN THE WORKS. WTG BFG!!

Lisee213
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Lisee213 on Aug 3, 10 8:10 AM
awesome game! I splurged and bought the CE, the bonus adventure on the end was quite good, and was about the same length as each of the "novella's".

For those playing the demo version, the demo is about 1/2 of the first novella/chapter, and there are 3 novellas in the full version + 1 bonus for the CE. All up, I think it took me about 4-5 hours to finish the lot.

I would have liked to have seen a bit more detail in the story, but it was creepy and engaging and I thouroughly enjoyed it.

MsNona1126
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,880 Posts

[Post New]by MsNona1126 on Aug 3, 10 8:15 AM
Simply amazing game. LOVED everthing about this one and purchased it right away. Well worth the money. !!!

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Aug 3, 10 8:59 AM
The BEST game i ever played!!!!

Edited on 08/03/2010 at 9:00:18 AM PST

dogfish12
Stingray
Stingray
4,579 Posts

[Post New]by dogfish12 on Aug 3, 10 11:59 AM
For me, this one is more than worth the CE and a fabulous game. I would put it up there on the short list of the greats. Thank you, Devs.

[Post New]by skippy_tramp on Aug 3, 10 1:05 PM

I loved it the story line, graphic, puzzles were jut hard enough to puzzle you, but not hard enough to figure out. I also like the bonus round. Thank you so much

New1
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by New1 on Aug 3, 10 1:26 PM
I have never bought a collectors edition before but this one is well worth the money. Love everything about it. I got a very pleasant surprise after I finished the game. There is nothing worse( I think you all will agree ) then finishing the demo and buying a game to find out you only have 30-60 min. ( if your lucky ) left to play but not with this one.....thanks BG, keep them coming!

goldens
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by goldens on Aug 3, 10 2:09 PM
It is such a treat to play a game of such high caliber. I agree with others that the extra bonus game was well worth the price of the collectors edition.
My compliments to the developers. I look forward to purchasing your next game. As always, I also thank for continuing to offer the best games out there.

JB1954
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by JB1954 on Aug 3, 10 5:06 PM
This game certainly was well worth the price it is a superb game with something for everyone, graphics were great, story was great, length was great, ending was great. Wish all collectors Edition's were this good, thanks Big Fish you did it again.

jeanniemouse
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,337 Posts

[Post New]by jeanniemouse on Aug 3, 10 10:06 PM
I have a soft spot for Collector's Editions anyway, but this particular one was wonderful. The bonus level was better than any of the actual "game" levels (the first one in particular, which had me wishing that the darn house would just burn up already!) My only complaint: as a Dark and Eerie Clubmember, I wanted to spend more time in the Cemetery!

FeyKina
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by FeyKina on Aug 4, 10 1:44 AM
Well worth the money, half way through and enjoying everything about ...
Thank you!

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Aug 4, 10 1:08 PM
I played the demo for this and believe I also reviewed it then. I was going to wait until the regular version came out to purchase because I don't care to pay the CE prices and because I had already filled up four punch cards for last month. After playing, however, I found I couldn't get it out of my mind. Even my non-game playing DH thought the game looked fun. I've only ever purchased two other CEs, Briar Rose and Royal Envoy (both were well worth the CE price), but I found myself filling up another punch card on the last day of the month just to get this game!

Again, coming from someone who rarely will purchase CEs as I feel the price isn't worth the extra content and patience is a virtue, I feel this one is well worth the price. There wasn't a single complaint about this game. No, I won't be using the wallpapers, screenshots, etc., but the bonus play at the end of the game is basically another chapter like the other three in the main game. For me it was about 1 1/;2 hours, but I did consult the strategy guide twice and I am more of an intermediate iHOG player than beginner. This bonus section has eight hidden object scenes and the same length of game play that the other chapters have. I usually don't care much for the strategy guide as the walkthroughs here are sufficient, but having the strategy guide includes is very helpful here and it includes the bonus chapter. That said, I only had to consult it a few times. I love this game because it really makes you think. Just the right amount of spookiness. The graphics are awesome, the music is awesome, hints refresh very quickly, and even in the dark scenes you can still find objects. HIghly recomended! Thanks BF!!

paula331
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by paula331 on Aug 4, 10 1:46 PM
This is the first time I've bought a Collectors Edtion game and I LOVE IT! I just wish they weren't so much money. Thats the biggest problem I have. Other than that the game was so AWSOME, and I love the fact that we get a bonus game at the end. Maybe when I get extra money I will defenatly buy more of the Collectors Editon games. Couldnt say enough great things about this game. Paula

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Aug 4, 10 2:01 PM
I played on expert and the demo took me 48 minutes to play. I just finished the whole game. It took me about 2 1/2 hours for the first novella, 2 hours for the second novella, close to 1 hour 15 minutes each for the third novella and the bonus novella. So approximately 7 hours to complete for me. It was fun, great graphics, love the smoke effects in the first novella, and the story interesting and the music great, appropriate and not over powering. The first story made you feel like you had to figure it out because of the poor little girl. Quite captivating!

Go to: