Schmootoo
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by Schmootoo on Aug 5, 10 3:49 AM
ladyonequestion wrote:Got my first 'save game corrupted' now.
Not very happy with this game at all.

Me too, near to the end of Novella 2, I don't want to restart from the beginning so....pffft, was enjoying what I played so far...disappointing

Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Aug 5, 10 4:18 AM
Bonus Section does NOT work. Will not play ... keep on getting message that you must finish the Games first ... but I have finished all of them!

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by mrmzgrizz on Aug 5, 10 7:05 AM
kkbodine wrote:Bought the game....I'm stuck on the safe...tried EVERY which way clockwise to start, counterclockwise to start...every way possible and it just won't open. There is no solve button at the bottom of the safe screen, only a hint which says: Nothing else to do at this time here...which means I cannot progress. Already placed both sailors and the code is in my notes...and I have done everything the strategy guide says to do. I think this is a glitch. HELP.....

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by LakotaShaman on Aug 5, 10 8:00 AM
What happened to the thread re Novella 3 - Unable to retrieve 1st jewel for the eagle's eye? It was here and now it's gone - problem still is not fixed. If you miss the first jewel in the jail/dungeon you are not able to go back and pick it up - is this going to get fixed or just forgotten? Just let us know.

[Post New]by dacaria on Aug 5, 10 10:31 AM
I'm running Win Xp and when I try to launch Redemption Cemetery, it crashes the game manager and everything shuts down. All my drivers are up to date, but lately a lot of the games from Big Fish appear to be incompatible with my system.

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by krheffner on Aug 5, 10 10:35 AM
wepulls2006 wrote:
IamJbar wrote:Got all the way into the attic, repaired the winch motor, however, did not have the power cord at the time, left the scene to go get it. Now I am unable to get the screen to repair the motor and add the power cord.I tried to use the winch anyway, and get " I need to repair the winch motor first". Have tried to exit and restart the game, nothing works.I REALLY don't want to start the game over form the beginning. Any one know what I need to do?
I have the exact same issue. Please HELP! I clicked on the trash can and got rid of my original version. Reloaded the game, took about 25 minutes thinking I'd just start over but, no, when the game was loaded the second time, it started me right back in the attic with the wire and blue tape in my inventory-and no way to get the winch motor to open back up. PLEASE HELP BIG FISH TECH SUPPORT!

Same issue. Is there a fix or update?

[Post New]by beez2honey on Aug 6, 10 3:34 AM
IamJbar wrote:Got all the way into the attic, repaired the winch motor, however, did not have the power cord at the time, left the scene to go get it. Now I am unable to get the screen to repair the motor and add the power cord.I tried to use the winch anyway, and get " I need to repair the winch motor first". Have tried to exit and restart the game, nothing works.I REALLY don't want to start the game over form the beginning. Any one know what I need to do?

yes me too have got the the attic cant repair motor with wire as no options to do so

MrsWhatsit
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by MrsWhatsit on Aug 6, 10 10:26 AM
I was hoping susieq12's suggestion would work for me, but no luck. The game just won't open. Strangely, I get the "another game is already running" message even when it isn't showing up in my Task Manager. Hope this gets fixed. I'm intrigued by the game but won't buy without trying it first. I've never had this problem before!

[Post New]by NicoPlayer on Aug 6, 10 11:56 AM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hey Fishies,

It looks like some of you are having troubles with the safe. I was able to find some help in the Game Forum:

poppy85 wrote:All I can say is, 'keep trying'! It's hard to be precise but remember to turn the dial right for the first number, left for the second and right again for the third. Hope you get through it.

Feel free to check out the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/108816.page#2062156">safe</a> thread for more insight!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by NicoPlayer on Aug 6, 10 11:58 AM
I am having problems trying to get the green snake into the bottle. I bring my curser down so the item menu should come up but it dosent so I can't retrieve the bottle. Please help.

[Post New]by friendlyalien on Aug 6, 10 3:24 PM
Certain screens are VERY slow - almost painful. The opening screen with the gate and the opening screen in the third section. Literally takes minutes for the gate to open or the crow to fly away.

[Post New]by Ledmonds on Aug 6, 10 9:58 PM
I was wondering if maybe someone could help me out here. I have Windows Vista. I have a NVIDIA Geforce 9500gt graphics card, and I have updated the drivers. I am using an Acer 20 inch monitor. The problem that I am having is when I am playing this game it crashes my monitor. It does not happen in a particular spot in the game. I find that it happens most when I have been idle for a minute or two. When it happens my monitor just shows "no signal" and I cannot recover. I have tried pressing ESC, and the space bar, moving the mouse, turning the monitor off and then back on again, nothing seems to help. I have to hard boot my computer every time this happens. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this might be happening? I would appreciate any help.

Thanks!

[Post New]by michellekz on Aug 7, 10 2:26 AM

[Post New]by michellekz on Aug 7, 10 2:28 AM

I am having this same problem. Did you get this figured out?

[Post New]by unclefester on Aug 7, 10 6:31 AM
I played the game and it did seem to lag a little entering new scenes but I pretty much got through the game fine. My problem is the bonus content. Once I click play the screen goes black - the sound is on but the screen has no picture whatsoever then I get an error message and it switches itself off. Repeatedly, I can't avoid this glitch. And you cannot access the additional bonus content (screensavers etc) until you've played the bonus game. Has anyone else had this problem?

I don't normally buy these collectors additions so I'm pretty pissed that I can't even access the bonus content even though I paid $20 for it.

HACC43
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by HACC43 on Aug 7, 10 2:38 PM
Hello! out there in game land I just purchased this game and I just came upon a
snag in the game I can't pickup the glue bottle to use.
Can anybody help me out there ?

Ferggy2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Ferggy2 on Aug 7, 10 5:38 PM
I loved the game! Finished it and was playing the EXTRA part, got all the way to the end with the book, put the symbols in correctly and then it came up with the ending scenario and did not let me put the 2 locket parts in the center of the book.

Now it will not close because it says I have not finished playing the game.

What do I do now???

ferggy2

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by benjamin33 on Aug 7, 10 6:55 PM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:
ditzib wrote:I can't get the game to run either, I create my profile and then the game terminates. When I reopen it says the save file was corrupted.

ditz x
I have the same problem.

[Post New]by benjamin33 on Aug 7, 10 6:57 PM
I had the same problem as well but I found that by reinstalling Java it cured the problem.

[Post New]by Jauntie on Aug 7, 10 8:18 PM
LakotaShaman wrote:What happened to the thread re Novella 3 - Unable to retrieve 1st jewel for the eagle's eye? It was here and now it's gone - problem still is not fixed. If you miss the first jewel in the jail/dungeon you are not able to go back and pick it up - is this going to get fixed or just forgotten? Just let us know.

I'm having the same problem. Now I'm totally stuck!

Go to: