Re:Post any Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal technical issues here only

[Post New]by Jantina1980 on Sep 19, 12 2:06 PM
I can't open the portal. i click on it even on the up lighted little thing in the middle but i just can't get trough. How is this possible??

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 19, 12 4:41 PM
Hi Jantina1980,

After taking a look through for you it looks like the trick to getting past this part is:

Click on the magical portal in aunt’s apartment (7). The portal will not work without a NEXUS STONE, which becomes your next quest.

I was able to find this in a walkthrough we have for the game, available here: Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal Walkthrough - if you click the blue text it will take you right there.

However, if you still can't get past this part even after taking a look at this, please don't hesitate to get in contact with our Customer Support Team and one of our reps would be happy to take a closer look into this for you:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by Coyotesweat on Oct 25, 12 1:39 PM
I was having the same issue. iPhone 4S iOS 6. Tried many many times covering every area of bottle and nearby. Got frustrated enough to try to contact support. In my effort to prove the issue, put the cork over the broken cork (no glow) and while doing that, carefully tried to screenshot with home/sleep wake button. Screenshot took, and it immediately glowed and cork was in bottle. Next task, put ring on caterpillar. Same issue, multiple attempts. No glow. Tried a screenshot while doing or and ring went to caterpillar. Try it, maybe this will be a workaround for others.

kali55
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by kali55 on Feb 15, 14 8:06 AM
BarbaraFish wrote:This game crashed after playing 23 minutes. I was in the presence of the rat king or whatever.. had just found the tarot cards. The game apparently has no auto save so when i started the game up again, i was back at the beginning. Not a good sign. This looks like a no buy for me. A shame because i was enjoying the game.

Pretty much what happened to me last night. Just about that amount of time, but I was still in the first two rooms. Forgot what I was looking for but the screen started jumping wicked. I held my breath and it stopped. Next thing I know it crashed. This is just after finding a problem (does nothing at the splash screen) Royal Trouble. Another problem with one of the snark Busters. I am at the point of blaming this all on the additional advertising that is ruining what was once a really nice user friendly place to hang out and look for amusement. But now all you are doing is dodging banners. If they spent more time on making sure that these games worked verses finding out what games they think we would be interested in because we downloaded a certain game...well then I think things will get back to normal. Why not make a new category...sales....just like community...we go there each day click on it and see what the gig of the day is. I mean we are swamped with it in our email that I will be canceling. In business there is such a thing as advertising
yourself right our of business by turning people away. Sorry but had to say what probably will be deleted. BTW all that night that I was downloading not only newly purchased games but from my purchase history, I had a problem downloading each and every one of them. What used to be such a smooth thing to do has now turned into a nightmare each and every time.

Go to: