dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Aug 18, 10 6:22 PM
Liked this one. Not great graphics, but nice and the game is rather fun. Will probably buy this one too.

[Post New]by why_so_serious on Aug 18, 10 7:04 PM
kskreations, one of the parts of books is under parrot.

Edited on 08/18/2010 at 7:04:49 PM PST

admiral1133
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by admiral1133 on Aug 18, 10 9:28 PM
Fun little game. Not very challenging. I did enjoy the story and graphics. Managed to get through it in about 4 hours, even with puzzles. I recommend it for good fun and not dark.

kristidumplin
Manatee
Manatee
3,656 Posts

[Post New]by kristidumplin on Aug 18, 10 9:46 PM
I haven't even finished the game, but I feel very confident that I'll enjoy it all the way to the end. The graphics are wonderful -, as is the animation. The music is light and frivolous without being sappy, I love the whole concept of being able to travel to and fro and the way what you do in one place may..or may not..affect something somewhere else. The game doesn't lead you around by the nose, but it also doesn't leave you frustrated and regretting that you tried it at all. Hints recharge fairly quickly and are easy to see. All in all - loads of fun - and I have never been a big fan of FROG's, but I sure like this one!

Rainbow722
Flounder
Flounder
2,404 Posts

[Post New]by Rainbow722 on Aug 19, 10 10:03 AM
Some things are fractured into too many pieces, but all in all a great game and a very light-hearted fun atmosphere!

Love it!

NaomiGrace
Flounder
Flounder
2,220 Posts

[Post New]by NaomiGrace on Aug 19, 10 11:06 AM
I LOVED this game. Could anyone recommend more like it? I enjoyed the "not too eerie/dark setting and it was my first FROG iHOG. Any suggestion greatly appreciated

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on Aug 19, 10 11:50 AM
You will like this if you liked Romance of Rome finding pieces of an object to me gets boring after awhile

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on Aug 19, 10 12:41 PM
wow, what a most excellent game. I hated to have it end. I loved the graphics, the music was funny, and I even made peace with the fact that everything was fractured....after a while one gets to understand how the developers think. Great fun!

dogfish12
Stingray
Stingray
4,579 Posts

[Post New]by dogfish12 on Aug 19, 10 1:23 PM
While I tend towards 'dark" games and longer ones, this is an absolutely fun little diversion. Not as wacky as the old Monty Pyton stuff, all of which I loved, but fun all the same. Would love to see something similar.

[Post New]by quilter595 on Aug 19, 10 2:04 PM
I LOVE Snark Busters!!!!!!!!!!! I love the graphics and the puzzles-- well, all the gameplay. I highly recommend it!

Apadenska
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Apadenska on Aug 19, 10 5:46 PM
Snark Busters is a fun game. It's an interesting cartoon-like environment with a good story line. Thank you everyone in the pond for your critiques...it gave me incentive to check it out right away instead of later.

BFG, you picked another winner for us to play. Alawar seems to always have great games and 7-8 fractured puzzle pieces don't distress me a bit. Especially, when there may only be 2 or 3 items that need to be assembled in a scene. It sharpens your investigative skills.

Dianneamyte
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Dianneamyte on Aug 19, 10 9:51 PM
This is a great and am glad that I purchased it. It was just hard enough to keep it interesting with getting overly frustrating. No timer is especially a plus in my book.
Also the hint button was almost like a walkthrough which I appreciated.

roxycavalier
Stingray
Stingray
5,621 Posts

[Post New]by roxycavalier on Aug 19, 10 10:16 PM
I love this game! Have not got any work done today because I can't get away from it. Bottom line, use a credit, buy it, you will not be dissappointed.

[Post New]by arky0118 on Aug 20, 10 8:00 AM
Excellent game and a little different from the rest. Great fun! Hope they release a Snark Busters II!

Ark

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 20, 10 9:36 AM
I loved this game!!

Just finished it this morning. Fun game. Fun graphics and sounds ... I loved the train with it's "chooooo chooo" sound. The colors are bright and really enjoyed looking at each screen. A couple of the puzzles had irritating sounds but they disappeared as soon as you solved the puzzle. I even liked the music ... even though it was repetitive, I left it on because it fit with the game.

I liked finding the "obvious" pieces ... some were very cleverly hidden. And, I liked that you had to move something or do something to find the "hidden" fractured pieces.

Congrats to the developers for creating this fun game!!

Edited on 08/20/2010 at 9:37:19 AM PST

[Post New]by suziecreamcheese on Aug 20, 10 7:30 PM
This was the game I had been waiting for ... in my opinion, it is the closet thing to perfect! I wish I hadn't stayed up late 2 nights in a row to complete it. Can't wait for sequels!

[Post New]by cynthiajean56 on Aug 20, 10 9:43 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed Snark Busters. Beautiful graphics, easy finds and tough finds. Great job Alawar. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you.

coolkrunch
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by coolkrunch on Aug 22, 10 1:47 PM
No. Annoying.

stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by stanliness on Aug 22, 10 2:28 PM
I've been waiting for another really good FROG ever since The Treasures of Mystery Island and the first Flux family and first Crystal Portal. The lighthearted music fits the scenes. Loved it! Thanks for the romp!
I had no intentions of buying another game - well, you did it to me again BF!

burningswan
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by burningswan on Aug 22, 10 4:20 PM
I do not know if I will buy it or not. maybe as a DD. Why? I like some FROGs, but I really am not like it when an object is in a zillion pieces. It is boring and tedious. Otherwise, it is a bright game with nice graphics and humor.

Go to: