Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven

[Post New]by mawdre on Sep 1, 10 8:45 PM
I love this game and am looking forward to the next Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven. I agree, you truly get your money's worth. It's a long game and really held my interest.

Willieshan
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Willieshan on Sep 2, 10 10:57 AM
This is the first post I've made for a game, and it's to express appreciation to the creators for making this a long game, and I'm not talking about the Collector's Edition. Enumerable times I buy a game, love it, but then before I know it...it's over! Not the case with this game, so kudos and thank you.

agate50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by agate50 on Sep 2, 10 9:26 PM
I loved this game and wish I could find more like it. Beautiful graphics, wide variety of scenes and plots, a nice blend of hidden object scenes and problem solving, and the puzzles were not too hard, and you could opt out of them if you wanted to. I recommend it highly!

Edited on 09/02/2010 at 9:26:34 PM PST

[Post New]by LadyDragon1 on Sep 4, 10 5:50 PM
Absolutely loved the game! Got stuck and frustrated a few times but well worth it. Wish it was longer. Can't wait for the next one like it. Keep them coming!

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Sep 5, 10 7:12 AM
EXCELLENT GAME, TOP NOTCH

dregester
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by dregester on Sep 5, 10 1:33 PM
Now I have three favorite games, RTR, Dire Grove and this one. Can't wait for the sequel, hope it doesn't take too long to come out.

pet32
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by pet32 on Sep 5, 10 1:52 PM
Enjoyed everything (i.e. storyline, graphics, puzzles, 3 in 1), with one exception, the game did get a little slow between the 2nd and 3rd vinette. However, I am looking forward to more games like this one.

[Post New]by kerrikowal on Sep 5, 10 6:33 PM
Excellent game. Good graphics, challenging but not impossible gameplay, very long length. Definitely feel I got my money's worth on this one. Fun!

arfur99
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by arfur99 on Sep 6, 10 8:28 AM
Love this game. Brill. Playing it for about 3 weeks and just in the extras. Only play a couple of hours a night but this is one that as soon as I finish I'm straight back into it again. Congratulations to BF for this one. Anyone know if sequal is planned although I realise its early days. Loved the graphics and HOG scenes. Probably taking me longer than other members due to being one of the 'older generation!' If anyone is in doubt about buying, don't hesitate. Its a sure fire winner.

GIMLISAXE
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by GIMLISAXE on Sep 6, 10 1:07 PM
I too enjoyed much of this game, but I did think it took too long to switch sscenes The graphics were wonderful, and I can't comment on the music or sound affects since I had them turned down. Unfortunately I felt like I only played half a game.
I am all for sequels, but I felt quite let down the way the game ended. The hidden object scenes were good-not junkpile. The few minigames were on the easy side, and the adventure aspect was ok. All in all I feel it was an average game. & a half

laffinlady
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by laffinlady on Sep 6, 10 2:24 PM
I enjoyed this game. Graphics were good and the puzzles were not too hard, I was able to complete all of them. The only annoying factor was opening the safe. The Strategy Guide was WRONG! Thank goodness for the forum because that is the only way I was able to figure it out.

[Post New]by nightnurse888 on Sep 6, 10 3:27 PM
This has to be the best game for value for many years. Loved it, kept me going for hours. Well done Big Fish. More please

amminnc
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by amminnc on Sep 6, 10 4:07 PM
Good graphics, spooky story -- but fairly long lag times changing scenes, the inventory keeps popping up inadvertantly, and the story is intense. My heart is racing while I'm trying to save the little girl in the burning building and I'm running around from room to room trying to solve problems.
Too many other good games to choose from.
Maybe I'll pick it up at the end of year sale, but will pass on it for now.

Ariztokat
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Ariztokat on Sep 7, 10 9:16 AM
This has got to be the most frustrating game EVER! Not only were the HOG scenes piles of crap, but picking up objects that I had NO clue how to use and running up and down stairs and back and forth to gardens and such had me so tired that it took me 3 days to finish the game. I wish I'd saved my pennies. The story lines were good, though.

Kat

Hmmmmm!

[Post New]by babsge on Sep 7, 10 12:19 PM
I like the game very much! I am having a problem right now and very upset. I have been playing and keep getting a message saying this file is corrupt. I lost about 4 hrs of playing. Lost everything!

[Post New]by DerosGirl on Sep 7, 10 12:52 PM
I loved this game. For those of you having lag time problems; it might be your computer. I installed on my office computer and had lag problems moving from scene to scene. On my home computer (which is newer and faster), I didn't have the same issue. The only hitch I found was the safe combination, but that was resolved for me here. I loved the 3 Novellas, nice and long, challenging, good graphics, good stories.

[Post New]by katey78 on Sep 7, 10 2:16 PM
This is my first post, and I just had to say that I am so impressed with the length of this game! It could have easily ended after the first challenge, but it just went on and on - I wish all games had this depth. Thanks!

[Post New]by Shortykaren49 on Sep 8, 10 12:04 PM
I loved this game. You get your money's worth, it's a long game. Lots of fun. Interesting stories. It's challenging but not frustrating. The puzzles are good. I got it for $4.99 on the labor day sale....made it even better!

roluny
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by roluny on Sep 9, 10 12:02 AM
Positively PHENOMENAL game!!!!!

Jerry99
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by Jerry99 on Sep 9, 10 9:51 AM
I really enjoyed this game. The graphics were excellent and the story interesting.

Go to: