Wonderful

[Post New]by BarabaraGroes on Sep 10, 10 9:04 AM
It's a great and very enjoyable game.
So far I only played the first levels and it is great to play more in the world of My Kingdom for the Princess.

The only thing is the first levels did remind me of the first part a lot.
I don't think it's a bad thing because it it very enjoyable.
But I hope there are some more differences later in the game.

lavifa
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for My Kingdom for the Princess II

[Post New]by lavifa on Sep 12, 10 12:12 AM
i am truly enjoying this game til i got stuck at level 5:10
Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even after scaring off all the bears, the supplies of gold and food does not match the amount of torches i need to light up... :-( it is past midnight and am either move to the 10 HOG games waiting for me and uninstall this TM game coz i am so dang tired and frustrated!!!

lavifa
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by lavifa on Sep 12, 10 3:13 PM
ElizabethR1533 wrote:I finished!

hi ELIZABETH,
it's been irritating and I lost two precious days (weekend) trying to finish this game and i am stuck with level 5:10 where i have to scare the bears and light up torches. they all require GOLD which i have no gold mine nor enormous warehouse to save what i needed. HOW DID U DO IT???? PLEASE HELP...THANKS.

Pinkbudgie
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkbudgie on Sep 12, 10 4:45 PM
Overall this game is very fun. The story is sort of lame, and I have to ask what is up with those silly skimpy swim suits the characters are wearing. It doesn't match with the theme of the game which seems to be set in a much older time period. However, I don't play it for the story. I like the strategy.

This game is one keeps me coming back. I finished the game but didn't get expert on most levels. I just kept going through because I wanted to "finish". I found this game to be harder than the first one but very fun. I was usually able to easily finish before time ran out completely. Now that I've done all the levels I'm going back and trying to get expert on all the levels. I've finished the first two areas and am half way through the desert area. The trick is to keep playing a level until you figure out which path to clear first, what order to build the buildings, and which timed helpers help the most.

ske60
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ske60 on Sep 13, 10 12:01 PM
you can skip the mini games - they don't stop you from going on. After you play it once when you loose and it asks you to play again yes or no hit no - then when the map comes up click on the next shield and hit play - you go on with the regular play.
any clues on how to get past 4.8 level

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Sep 13, 10 2:34 PM
I hope we get a walkthrough on Big Fish soon. I used one on another site for a couple of levels that I was unable to pass, but now I'm stuck on Level 3.6, and the walkthrough I was using stopped around 3.4, saying "To Be Continued". I have tried to pass this level several times, and was running into trouble getting enough wood, while building the bridges top and bottom (Had to build those: one was the way out, plus it had a buried treasure, and the top had a buried treasure). So I decided to build the middle bridge, because that led me to a second sawmill; I had already upgraded my first sawmill to Large. But no matter what I do, I run out of time. Any suggestions?

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Sep 13, 10 11:34 PM
Never mind. I went back one more time, and passed Level 3.6; I built all three bridges, doing the middle one first, because I needed the sawmill. I also upgraded the first sawmill, the fisherman's hut, and the warehouse ASAP. That way I had more resources coming in. Now I'm stuck on 3.7, but I'll keep trying, using that same strategy.

carolinacat
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by carolinacat on Sep 16, 10 5:09 AM
Not nearly as good as Royal Envoy, but I gave it a shot.

I didn't like the view being overhead, made me nauseous.

I couldn't buy more workers with money, like you can with Royal Envoy, so you just have to sit and wait for one worker, then you finally get another one...

To build a bridge, you just go back and forth along the same long roads. They all have to go home first before they can do anything else. With Royal Envoy, you can send a worker to a job as soon as they finish with what they're doing. They don't have to go back to the castle first.

It could've been better made, but it's good for those who like to play this.

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Sep 16, 10 9:28 AM
This was our first TM game and at the beginning, we frequently ran out of time. There is a strategy to playing the game. Once we figured it out, it was basically the same strategy throughout the game. I will say it was fun, unique, entertaining, fascinating, and has a definite replay value.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Sep 16, 10 10:42 AM
had a couple of glitches in getting started, but now that i've gone through the first island...

there's a lot that we've seen and done before - repairing bridges, gathering resources, building fishing huts - and a couple of things that have changed - most notably the hunter's lodge and the actual hunter that comes with it! the mechanics are pretty much the same, too, including the bonuses - extra worker, extra time, speed - and the wonderful 'you've expanded your castle!'

for those who haven't played before there is a hearty tutorial in the beginning and helpful hints along the way... for those who are veterans - there is no way that i've seen to disable these hints, as i almost pulled my hair out in the first island because i kept getting interrupted...

i've always enjoyed playing MKFTP and watching my niece get all frantic as the timer counts down and we hear those ominous words: nightfall is approaching... i haven't taken the time to wait out a level yet, but i'm sure the dragon or his evil counterpart/equivalent is lurking nearby...

oh, and then there's the trophies! for building and repairing and gathering, you can earn trophies in addition to expanding that lovely castle... i was able to earn two bronze pieces for gathering gold and building, so i'm guessing they will run the bronze, silver, gold gambit and possibly one for each island - although i didn't really check it out, but i've played envoy, so...

it's a fun little game and definitely worth checking out... if you don't have the first one, this one should definitely be added to your collection... if you do, well, then it's just a question of how many time management games does one person need?

[Post New]by jbones on Sep 16, 10 6:35 PM
can anyone help me with level 3.1? I have tried several different ways and I'm not even getting close to being done when time runs out. which direction should I go first?

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Sep 19, 10 9:33 AM
What the @$%*...is with this game! It's supposed to be fun...not frustrating! OMG! About 5 levels i can not get a golden flag. Come on. My hands are killing me. I guess i'll have to use cheats. Hmmm, not 2 happy about that.Make the $#%& Timer longer!

stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by stanliness on Sep 19, 10 5:57 PM
I was in love with this game - until I hit the wolf chapter. Oh, no! Unfortunately I bought the game on another site - unusual for me. I had one last credit before I can get rid of the site - and bought this one. Now BF has an ungrade to get through the stupid wolves, and I'm stuck with having to either give up or do it. So far, no luck, even with all the helpful fishie clues. So to all of you who dis this site - it's the best one out there! I'm stuck with a game I love that I'll probably never finish, and the rest of you will be able to.

Thanks and errors

[Post New]by dlong86 on Sep 20, 10 2:14 PM
Thanks for the game! About 1/3 of the warehouses don't add to your daily supply. Great being able to skip the mini games. You rock for that! I'm having a lot of fun with the game. Bless your heart!

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Sep 24, 10 8:04 PM
Now I am stuck on Level 4.11---can't get even Silver, never mind Gold. When are we going to get a walkthrough? The walkthrough on the other site STILL says "to be continued". It's stuck at 3.4. Frustrating!

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Sep 27, 10 10:16 PM
I finally got through Level 4.11, by playing it over and over, and finally increasing my speed enough to get Silver. I must have played that level over a dozen times.

Now I'm on the fifth island, with only four or five levels to finish. Again, I'm stuck, but I guess I'll just do what I've been doing, and perservere. No help from any walkthrough.

GranDash
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by GranDash on Sep 28, 10 8:53 AM
I enjoyed MKFTP1 and when I saw MKFTP2 I bought it straight away. It does not disappoint. Very enjoyable, lots of levels and very challenging. Took a long time to get gold on all levels and have beat the developers score on several. Like games that gives hours and hours of play - lets have more like that BFG. Just done the demo for Roads of Rome and that is very similar to this so shall buy that too.

nikkini
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by nikkini on Oct 2, 10 9:45 AM
This was the best game ever!

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Oct 4, 10 8:19 PM
Okay, so now I'm stuck on Level 5.10, the next to the last level. I have tried several strategies; still can't quite finish before the dragon comes. All I want to do is finish this game; I don't care about gold. I gave up on seeing my castle finished a long time ago. Still no walkthrough on Big Fish, and unfinished walkthrough on the other site. Any suggestions from anybody about what to avoid?

[Post New]by ted1963 on Oct 8, 10 1:58 AM
What a brilliant game I am only half way through and am wondering if there is going to be a third instalment. when I finished the first one I just had to buy this, it is great.
Well done big fish!!

Go to: