Gusta54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Welcome to Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition® forum

[Post New]by Gusta54 on Sep 8, 10 1:18 AM
Thanks Sketchygirl..wil try that.. not that i know where i could find the program from the vieocard or so , but my son will know that ..
I am a girl from Amsterdam born and raised there.. but now i live near by an other toeristplace about 5 km distance, Alkmaar.. if you have the time and money to visit that.. you should .. there is the world famous Cheesmarket. a loveley town to do some serious shopping

Greetings Gusta

[Post New]by cmdrtamen on Sep 8, 10 5:28 AM
I downloaded the demo and am having trouble with fractured words and also no dialogue when I click on the dialogue boxes for the characters. I understand that the demo version is different from the full version. Does anyone know if there is a chance of the full version not having these problems if I buy it? Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen and might know. It's a beautiful game, just not working right for me.

nosinosi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by nosinosi on Sep 8, 10 1:09 PM
[b]Love the game but am stuck stuck stuck ..... Am supposed to put the torch to the sign in the alley but can't get into the alley .... any suggestions would be appreciated .... and cant find the violin players ...

Drawn is beautiful

[Post New]by BarabaraGroes on Sep 8, 10 1:16 PM
I really liked the first part. And this 2nd part is a beautiful sequel.
Although it did not amaze me like the Painted tower did...

But I think that had to do with the new 'wow' impact that gave.
So now I already know the Drawn world.

But still... It's worth my time

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 8, 10 2:11 PM
nosinosi wrote:[b]Love the game but am stuck stuck stuck ..... Am supposed to put the torch to the sign in the alley but can't get into the alley .... any suggestions would be appreciated .... and cant find the violin players ...

Give me more details about why you can't get into the alley. Do you mean you don't know where it is or is it blocked. If blocked by the dark shadow, it means you have not yet lit the 2nd beacon.

[Post New]by darknessbride on Sep 8, 10 9:45 PM
I'm having problems with the bonus material. I can get back to the childrens room but can't go any further. tried reinstalling the game and same thing happened is this a glitch and if so what can i do?

[Post New]by Jumbuck on Sep 9, 10 2:55 AM
I haven't joined these forums before but I have had lots of help from them over time. I enjoyed this game so much - not because it was particularly hard although I had my moments! but because it was beautiful in concept and in the graphics so I hope someone who had something to with these reads these forums. I am a senior cit and have loved all the Ravenhurst games and similar as well as some match three and puzzle games - so I have really come on here to thank anyone who should read this for the fun I have with these games.

sketchygirl
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by sketchygirl on Sep 9, 10 4:07 AM
gotta question re: drawn DF, I am in the library, at the stairs that go down but I am stuck, the hints or suggestions don't make any sense, I am supposed to build a bridge and find symbols but am stuck, need someone to kind of set me in the right direction NOT give me the exact answers, hope all this makes sense sketchygirl aus.

nosinosi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by nosinosi on Sep 9, 10 10:59 AM
nwl43 wrote:
nosinosi wrote:[b]Love the game but am stuck stuck stuck ..... Am supposed to put the torch to the sign in the alley but can't get into the alley .... any suggestions would be appreciated .... and cant find the violin players ...

Give me more details about why you can't get into the alley. Do you mean you don't know where it is or is it blocked. If blocked by the dark shadow, it means you have not yet lit the 2nd beacon. [/quote

My Advice says to "apply torch to the sign in the alley" .... My Hint points the torch to the sign in the alley, but I can't seem to get into the alley. My collection of objects includes the French Horn, partial stone block, violin piece and the torch. Hope this info helps you help me. Thanks

[Post New]by conniesuccessnow on Sep 9, 10 6:57 PM
I have a question concerning the part of the game...can't find all the musical notes...help!

guppy3
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by guppy3 on Sep 9, 10 8:32 PM
Musical notes are scattered in the sections leading up to the music sheet and a few after the sheet when you go into a section (can't remember if the second section is through the wall or in the pop up; I think the wall) but it's got some skeletons who didn't play their music and they have several notes in there. Plus one I missed early on that I had to find that was on one of Iris or Franklin's notes. Hope this helps. I'm trying to get help on the first beacon. Have completed (I think) the first beacon puzzle but nothing happens. All the runes are lit; the picture matches the one on the side perfectly but nothing happens. I hate to hit skip (I did the first time through) and vowed to play all the puzzles this time. I worked hard to get it and I did but nothing happens. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

PS Just closed the game out and when I went back to it and went to the puzzle thinking I'd just skip it since I couldn't find any answers, it lit up and the shadows went away and all is well. That happened the first time too; I solved but nothing. I didn't close game; instead I skipped. So .....

Edited on 09/09/2010 at 10:34:39 PM PST

sketchygirl
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by sketchygirl on Sep 9, 10 8:32 PM
Gusta54 wrote:Thanks Sketchygirl..wil try that.. not that i know where i could find the program from the vieocard or so , but my son will know that ..
I am a girl from Amsterdam born and raised there.. but now i live near by an other toeristplace about 5 km distance, Alkmaar.. if you have the time and money to visit that.. you should .. there is the world famous Cheesmarket. a loveley town to do some serious shopping

Greetings Gusta

sketchygirl
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by sketchygirl on Sep 9, 10 8:39 PM
Hello Gusta54 I would love to revisit amsterdam and the surrounding countryside it all depends on money and time, thank you for the invitation. my graphics card is a programme I bought and downloaded to my computer I think all I have to do is go online and download the upgraded version, perhaps yours is the same, but you are right your son will probably know computers are second nature to the younger generation cheers for now and good luck with the game.

[Post New]by akiona79 on Sep 10, 10 10:43 AM
i loved it!!!just finish to play and its amazing.cant wait till next one.a real must play.10/10

mafabray
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by mafabray on Sep 10, 10 11:01 AM
anyone know when the regular version of Drawn is coming out? I cant bring myself to purchase this one,I guess I am ELCHEAPO! lol

[Post New]by eigram13 on Sep 10, 10 1:02 PM
Just wanted to say, how awesome this game is, never played this type before.

I love the way you enter pictures and the puzzles are great, although I am stuck right now and will be posting soon or I shall go crazy trying to solve something.
I've retired and why shouldn't we spend some cash on the games.

[Post New]by ONLCKED on Sep 10, 10 10:46 PM
i have to agree with everyone else that has downloaded this game. it is totally awsome and with 162 games in my game manager this is one of my favorites. good job BFG.

cchyna
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by cchyna on Sep 11, 10 7:21 AM
Hi all, I had a few crashes myself, but after restarting the game I could continue on. Don't know why it just froze up and had to ctrl+delete out. The first one did the same thing. This one froze up three different times.

[Post New]by maryclare68 on Sep 11, 10 9:39 AM
Hello all Drawn players, I have really enjoyed these games, but, am stuck on the violin scene, cannot find the marrionettes, have lit the beacon but can't get any further, cannot find out how to do the poster scene either, can anyone help,? please!!!!!!!! Guess what! I did it, I found them and the poster, so am going on really enjoying this, I am a Great-Grandma and really enjoy Big Fish games, mostly hidden object with puzzles, good for the old brain lol. bye for now x

Edited on 09/11/2010 at 9:56:36 AM PST

[Post New]by maryclare68 on Sep 11, 10 3:04 PM
I finished the game, and also the bonus level, that was really good. It says to be continued, is it?, if so it is a must have for me, shall really look forward to that.
If you enjoyed the first one Drawn the painted Tower, then you will enjoy this, it is a bit different but great nevetheless.

Go to: