Re:Welcome to Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by melaniersk on Dec 12, 11 7:05 AM
I can't get to the Hidden Object screen to find the sack. Is there a place where we get answers? If not, why not? Big Fish are you listening? We need answers!!!

Re:Welcome to Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by sharonjoy on Jan 12, 12 8:37 AM
navymomltcmdr wrote:I am also having trouble finding the sack....can't find the hidden object area at the fountain either. Have you had any luck?? Thanks

[Post New]by lib2012 on Jan 27, 12 3:31 PM
where are the bolt cutters to cut the chain, I have the rope in inventory. I have back tracked to see if there was another hidden object game I missed to get bolt cutters. I am stuck

[Post New]by eliz831 on Apr 12, 12 4:18 PM
Ok. How do I get into the pool room?? I've looked at the walk thru and it says to go to the door on the right of the boiler. There are 2 doors. One had a fountain which I can get to..the other must be the pool room and it won't let me in. I pulled down the chest, fixed the boiler, etc...what am I missing??

[Post New]by littlefish987 on Apr 15, 12 7:22 AM
zzmel2 wrote:I was able to tie the razor blade to the stick which incidentally took me a long time. I haven't purchased the game as of yet but at this point I am unable to find out how I can distract the dog so I can go into the house. Any suggestions. There is no hint button, at least in the trial run. If I am unable to find out how to release the dog, I will be unable to go on with the game. Meanwhile, it looks interesting and would like to buy it. Any help please?

Mel
U have to fill bucket in sewer then fill in hole whith it get ball and throw it to dig cut the dog free with the razor then u can go thru gates

[Post New]by nchapin on Apr 18, 12 4:04 PM
eliz831 wrote:Ok. How do I get into the pool room?? I've looked at the walk thru and it says to go to the door on the right of the boiler. There are 2 doors. One had a fountain which I can get to..the other must be the pool room and it won't let me in. I pulled down the chest, fixed the boiler, etc...what am I missing??

[Post New]by nchapin on Apr 18, 12 4:09 PM
I am stuck in the exact same spot! From what I saw in the walkthrough, there is supposed to be another hidden object scene, but I can't find it. This is where we are supposed to get the glue. Help!!!

Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black catCollector's Edition forum

[Post New]by clerk123 on Apr 22, 12 10:11 AM
I am in the bonus round. Stuck in baby's bedroom. Can't find paint brush etc.

lythy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lythy on Apr 26, 12 1:21 PM
nchapin wrote:I am stuck in the exact same spot! From what I saw in the walkthrough, there is supposed to be another hidden object scene, but I can't find it. This is where we are supposed to get the glue. Help!!!

same Problem here! No poolroom, no hidden scene. please help, i started over new a few times now -always the same

Welcome to Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Yviepie on Nov 16, 12 3:23 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Chapter 5 on the island with the body. Have the lock part but cant put the puzzle pieces together. 1 piece has locked into place but the others need to be rotated. How do you rotate the pieces? Tried highlighting a piece - no. Tried dragging onto the directional arrows - no. Directionsl arrows do glow green but nothing happens. Driving me absolutly nuts!

idahodogs
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by idahodogs on Aug 27, 13 5:48 PM
This game is driving me crazy. I've had all the problems mentioned in the forums and more. I'm in the oven room and I'm trying to take the fretsaw apart. It actually come apart but I can't pick up the rag in the table drawer. The hand appears but won't pick up. I can't go any further without resolution. Can anyone please help.

[Post New]by Bibliophile58 on Jan 4, 14 3:51 PM
You need aThe spade, nail and hammer to make it work put the spade on the stick then the nail and use the hammer to drive the nail in place once done back out the house use the spade to dig up flower peace go back into house go to door on left n play the Mimi game

Welcome to Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by ThomasClare on Jan 21, 14 12:15 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I am into the latter part of the game and strategy guide not helping. Question: how to maneuver the magnet to get the gear in bottom of jar. Grrrrr

[Post New]by BeckB6 on Jun 13, 14 4:48 PM
I seem to have done things in the wrong order- used my cloth handles fretsaw blade to get through the gate at the back of the garden then it disappeared from my inventory. Now I realise that I should have used it in the basement room behind the study fireplace to gain access to a door on the right but no longer have the means of entry that is listed in the strategy guide. Is my only way out out of this to start again?! It seems to me to be a fault in the game if an item can be removed from the inventory if you still need to use it! Not what I expected for £4.99.

Go to: