afigluiz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Short but enjoyable

[Post New]by afigluiz on May 22, 11 1:43 PM
I liked this game, but wish it was longer.

I liked that you could skip puzzles, but the "skip" button is just too easy and tempting. I secretly wish there was none as I cannot resist pressing it!

There was a lot of dialog, but it was cute. I just wish it was longer - the game, not the dialog!

It was engaging and worth to pay for, but I rather it be $2.99 or even $4.99. I would not say this was a $6.99 game!

The artwork was cute as was the idea, but like I said, I wish for the price that this was longer- or more of a challenge. Too easy!

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Royal Trouble

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 29, 11 4:02 PM
Game was enjoyable but far, far, far too short. As a matter of fact, I caught myself going back to the games in my BFG game manager a couple of times only to realize it was over. Did that twice because it didnt give me a full, satisfied feeling even if the game's story was wrapped up by the end.
So it was alright but it was more like a dollar's length of play rather than 7, unfortunately.

technocratee
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by technocratee on Aug 8, 11 5:53 AM
Liked this game a lot, my type of game, just too short. Puzzles are good, graphics are good, crisp, cartoonish, about the relationship between these 2, prince and princess with a modern twist, she's portrayed as a brat haven't decided if it works for me or not but liked the humor.

ELadyG1013
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by ELadyG1013 on Sep 7, 11 10:08 AM
Hello to all ! This was actually a very nice little game...it was cute!! No blood, guts,or gore,but still a good fairy tale type storyline. Kinda cool to fly off into the moonlit sky on a gryphon,how cool is that huh! Oops!! Hope I didn't spoil anything for anyone.

sheneya
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by sheneya on Sep 20, 11 4:45 AM
It was ok, but on the peg solitaire game there doesn't appear to be a skip option and I'm stuck, it seems kind of pointless to purchase the game if I can't get beyond that point.

[Post New]by moonfish1956 on Oct 5, 11 4:11 AM
I bought and played this true adventure game when it first came out on Big Fish and enjoyed it thoroughly. A witty, cheerful game with well drawn colorful graphics and switching between the two main characters kept me interested in finding out what the other one would be up to next. Have been waiting eagerly for a sequel, any chance that would happen soon? More games like this PLEASE!

[Post New]by SmokeyMtnLinda on Oct 5, 11 12:00 PM
Hi! It's been quite awhile since I purchased and played this adventure game, but I do remember that it is a cute, really fun and funny, addictive game that I thoroughly enjoyed ... plus I loved the storyline. Would be nice if it was a little longer, but it's still a great deal!! Hope y'all have as much fun playing this as I did. Linda
PS - I agree fully with Moonfish ... would love to see a sequel!!

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Oct 5, 11 1:09 PM
Bought this as a DD It is fun makes me laugh at the "Royals" antics..
Hint system is too tempting to make things easy !!!!
Yes this game is a real lighthearted bright and cheerful way to fill in some free time..Makes a change from all the ghouls and blood and darkness that is the content of many games now..Lots of dialogue but it is humorous !!!
Well worth the Daily double and the $1 donation from BF to Cancer relief...

Bobbie53
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Bobbie53 on Oct 5, 11 4:50 PM
I do not normally like adventure games. I am hooked on this one. It is easy going, fun, the graphics are great. This game is a great addition to my library of games.

Everything I have read is true about this game. The conversations are interesting.

It is a buy for me. Hope you like it too.

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Oct 6, 11 4:41 AM
I read all the reviews and bought it. I'm sooooooo glad I did. Such a delightful game. I haven't finished it yet, but witty, as stated by moonfish, is a perfect description. Usually these light-hearted games are silly and/or childish, but not so with this one. It is very clever. It's fun and my first big laugh was the tute re the inventory....don't want to give it away. And even the facial expressions are cute. You have to try it. Thanks BF.

[Post New]by yerengezgin on Oct 16, 11 3:33 PM
Finally a "real" adventure game! I finished it without using any hints. It's a really nice game. The difficulty is very good balanced and puzzle scenes are made very good, too. They don't make you feel like playing an action game like in many other adventure games. Only, the game could've been longer...I hope more companies make adventure games like this one. I am so sick of hidden object games!

Edited on 10/16/2011 at 3:34:45 PM PST

tazdaffy
Narwhal
Narwhal
30,066 Posts

[Post New]by tazdaffy on Oct 23, 11 11:14 AM
I am back & forth on this game. The graphics were good & story line ok. It seemed to me to be a very short game. Music (even turned downed) was annoying & quite a few times I found myself bored & couldn't wait for the game to end.

Shastanna
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by Shastanna on Nov 26, 11 4:22 PM
What a cute little game, and the minigames were deceptively challenging!

Loved it!
Shasta

doziedoats
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by doziedoats on Dec 18, 11 12:50 AM
I loved this game. Nothing at all to complain about. They could have left us with a better cliff hanger though. Hope that doesn't mean there isn't going to be a sequel. Thanks bunches to Orchid Games.

Go to: