Welcome to Farm Tribe forum

Re:Welcome to Farm Tribe forum

[Post New]by jawofech on Nov 4, 10 10:08 AM
stripe221 wrote:
jawofech wrote:Does anyone know where the snail shell that is in row two sixth from the left is? It's making me a little crazy.

Hi not sure if this is the right location but i found a shell like that in the hand of the sacred place at the top of the sreen. Otherwise you could try the middles of the palm tree leaves?

Hope this helps

Thanks for the help!!

iheider
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by iheider on Nov 5, 10 9:30 AM
shill wrote:donngq
drop your builder onto it......

iheider
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by iheider on Nov 5, 10 9:33 AM
Its easy for u to say to move the rock but I have 2 expert builders, expert farmers, and scientist and have put my experts countless times on the rock to be moved and nothing...on top of that i am frustrated because I keep doing the same thing over and over again...have thousands of tech points and money...missed the rain because i did not know what to do and still waiting for it to rain again...does it only rain ones throughout the entire game?

iheider
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by iheider on Nov 5, 10 9:34 AM
jawofech wrote:
stripe221 wrote:
jawofech wrote:Does anyone know where the snail shell that is in row two sixth from the left is? It's making me a little crazy.

Hi not sure if this is the right location but i found a shell like that in the hand of the sacred place at the top of the sreen. Otherwise you could try the middles of the palm tree leaves?

Hope this helps

Thanks for the help!!

iheider
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by iheider on Nov 5, 10 9:35 AM
Does anyone know if it rains again? also missing the coin with the dollar sign on it...where is it? help

[Post New]by mommachan on Nov 5, 10 8:27 PM
I found the coin in the tall river bank on the left by the fish building

[Post New]by queeza1580 on Nov 5, 10 10:49 PM
does anyone know where to find the blue butterfly, and the yellow triangle gem

[Post New]by cassandra25 on Nov 6, 10 4:42 AM
the task said that STUDY INDUSTRIAL FISHING..what is that mean?there no clue that i'm going to complete that task..

dragking
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by dragking on Nov 7, 10 12:54 AM
dudes and dudettes,

how do I get the maximum slots open to sell stuff?

dragking
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by dragking on Nov 7, 10 11:59 AM
Lainy21 wrote:It would be nice if someone answered the fireplace question!!! Seems all questions are being answered EXCEPT that one. UGH!!!!

I think it's a scientist you need, or a builder. grab one, swirl him or her around the fireplace til a exclamation point shows over their head, then drop. if they kneel down, they're doing the task. if not, keep dropping them. 3 or 4 times should do it.

[Post New]by giovanna3 on Nov 7, 10 1:35 PM
giovanna3 wrote:
Brillo17 wrote:I am playing Farm Tribe (Great game) but have reached the place where I am told to "open the totem in the rain". Does anyone know which totem and where it is? Any help would be appreciated.

Need to build a bridge to the other side..... there is a sparkling "thing" during the rain....drop your scientist there.....

I've already opened the totem under the bridge, but I still have a task that states I have to "open the totem during the rain". What to do?

I have exactly the same problem - any hints?

Figured it out - thanks!

dragking
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by dragking on Nov 7, 10 4:49 PM
AlexRussel wrote:Task:"Clean The Thickets On The Altar"
Where Is This Altar? o.o
Please Don't Ignore Me!

the thickets are between the two ugly totem faces things next to the running fountain. swirl a builder around the steps til he gets a green !, then drop.

dragking
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by dragking on Nov 7, 10 5:31 PM
iheider wrote:Does anyone know if it rains again? also missing the coin with the dollar sign on it...where is it? help

My game rains all the time.

[Post New]by Catie44 on Nov 8, 10 2:01 AM
Brillo17 wrote:I am playing Farm Tribe (Great game) but have reached the place where I am told to "open the totem in the rain". Does anyone know which totem and where it is? Any help would be appreciated.

I am at the same place......any help welcome

iheider
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by iheider on Nov 8, 10 6:30 AM
Would like someone to please help me figure out how to feed all the workers...i have thousands of tech points and money but cant seem to get out of this situation...tried feeding them all by taking them to the food house and they walk away soon after that one at a time...are they suppose to be fed all at once? Really stuck for days

[Post New]by karlaaa1234 on Nov 8, 10 10:52 AM
Fayzel wrote:
loonicorn wrote:Im same have done eveything, have all recipes, have bought all the research items built all buildings got 1 man with full bar on all 3 activites but when i put him near the last totem he just says I dont know or research required - im short of 1 yellow gem on collections but thats it - very frustrating, i like this game in general but agree with other posts that lack of general guidence can be quite frustrating, a lot of what i completed was more by chance

Cut down the palm tree right next to the last totem, then get your scientist to open the last totem. Took me ages to figure it out!

Seriously, how do you cut down the palm tree )
Please, I beg you someone explain to me step by step what do to...i brought there builders, scientists...i don't know what to do!

[Post New]by veryfrustrated on Nov 18, 10 1:50 PM
Can someone please tell me how to clean the stove. I dont even know where it is, hehehe

[Post New]by Kija83 on Nov 26, 10 8:52 AM
Hi
how does the game ends?
I cant continue the game and i dont now if i have played until to the end.

[Post New]by stactemp on Nov 28, 10 12:25 AM
I have downloaded the game twice and it still wont load i just get green lines across my screen. Anyone have any ideas.
my computer is up to date with all updates

tmw78
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by tmw78 on Dec 7, 10 9:34 AM
cnogar wrote:I've already moved the stone (use a high level builder) and built the bridge, but I can't get the totem in the river open. I tried putting my scientist on that sparkly light that is on the other bank of the river when it rains, but nothing happens. Do I have to put 7 people somewhere?

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH hi im havin same trouble done everything (moved boulder , built bridge ) how do i open the totem in the river

Edited on 12/07/2010 at 9:36:23 AM PST

Go to: