Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Twisted Lands: Shadow Town

[Post New]by gamergurl645 on Sep 22, 12 2:40 AM
I can honestly say that I am glad I didnt pay for this game, I agree with most of the comments below. There was WAAAYY too much going back and forth the closer to the end u get, if ur going to do that put a map on there with the option to jump scenes or at the very least to see where u actually need to go, I wasted alot of time just trying to find places again and finding the hidden object games; its ridiculous. Also the ending made absolutely no sense, it basically seems like the whole storyline was completely pointless and on that ending alone i will NOT be downloading the sequel considering it will probably be the same bull**** style storyline that makes absolutely no sense. You guys couldve had a really good game if not for all these flaws. I'd give this game 2.5/5 stars on the fact that it started good and got worse as it went. I hope if anymore of these twisted lands games are created in the future that u guys fix ur crap and make these games into what they have the potential to be.

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Twisted Lands: Shadow Town

[Post New]by alihala on Sep 25, 13 12:57 PM
why did she kill him twise ?

Go to: