Re:Post any Mystery Trackers: The Void technical issues here only

[Post New]by SPHOY1 on Mar 9, 12 7:41 AM
I CAN'T FIND MANUAL FOR THE TRAIN EITHER CAN'T GO ANY FARTHER AND NO STRATEGY GUIDE VERY DISAPPOINTED

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Mar 9, 12 9:49 AM
Hi SPHOY1,

If you haven't already, I'd encourage you to check the walkthrough, just to make sure that you haven't accidentally missed any steps along the way.

If you've already done this and are still having troubles finding the manual, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps. Creating a new player profile is another option, but please keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If none of these tips help, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by kaceew on Mar 9, 12 2:17 PM
I inserted the key in the tram and turned the ignition to launch, as directed in the manual, but now I cannot get the switches to stay on. They pop right back up and the game tells me to start over. I can't follow the rest of the manual's instructions until I get the first step done. Help!!!!!

Glitch or?

[Post New]by catdante on Apr 10, 12 7:14 PM
Mum22 wrote:Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I didn't have the glass shard before entering Void's car the first time, now I can't re-enter it to get the ID. The place where the handle was sparkles, froggy says to enter the car, but nothing happens when I click on it. I have tried exiting and re-entering the game. I really don't want to have to repeat the whole game. Any suggestions?

This is happening to me too - have looked at walkthrough - so close to the end, please do not suggest starting again. What can I do, I really want to finish this darn thing. I would not have bought it if I had read this forum earlier. BFG really should take a more responsible attitude to games with so many glitches in it it really makes me think twice before buying games and I buy a lot of games.

How do I get my money back, it has killed all the enjoyment for me.

Edited on 04/10/2012 at 7:17:59 PM PST

[Post New]by tsarnikolas2 on Apr 11, 12 3:35 PM
Please help---I need the mirror from the Projection Room--but I forgot to get it when I did the video game---now it won't let me have it---WHAT DO i DO??? Thanks

[Post New]by GrannyRabbit on Apr 27, 12 12:05 AM
I am back at the hotel and the gauntlet will not stay on the file in the trap, so I cannot collect it, I must have tried it a hundred times, it just won't pick up. I checked the walkthrough and I should be able to, as there are no other puzzles outstanding...

I am playing on the iPad version I don't know if that makes a difference.

I would like to say that this is not the only Big Fish game that seems to have annoying, nigglling and very frustrating technical hitches - you're a big player in this field, sort them out!

[Post New]by ujimaflip on Aug 1, 12 12:36 PM
I'm stuck in the gas filled room. I have lined up both disks and I have opened the 'simon says' light lock. However the door is not opened, and it appears the game thinks I have not solved the disk lock. I have even clicked 'skip puzzle and the lock still does not open. I think some game logic has failed. Can you help?

[Post New]by artk2013 on Aug 19, 12 12:42 PM
I'm in the underground tram, and found the instruction page (it's in my notebook), but I can't put the key in. The game keeps saying I need to find the instructions. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by magadill on Dec 10, 12 9:08 AM
Not done this sort of posting before. Its to TORRIEKAY. I have been playing The Void for three days. Like you I got in the car, started it, started following the car in front and that was it. Screen went black, game vanished and my PC eventually restarted. When I opened up the game again I was about to get in the car. Same thing happened. I tried 3 times and gave up. Seems its a game I shall never be able to finish.

[Post New]by halfjan on Jan 13, 13 7:19 AM
When I try to start a new game it just shows some clouds, a black plateau and parts of a dead tree suspended in the air and I cant move or look around or anything. Clouds move though so its not crashing. (if you want a screenshot I can provide one though I dont know what It would reveal in comparison to what I've explained.)

I doubt its due to my computer as Ive ran games like skyrim, Dawn of War 2 Retribution and more recently Dishonored and its done so swimmingly.

I dont get any boxes asking me anything and for some reason gfx options only allows you to briefly tweak the shadows.

Ive never played this and everyone seems to think its good =( at this rate its most use is as a coaster.

Mystery Tracker the Void problem

[Post New]by Albnewfed on Mar 31, 13 6:44 PM
I am unable to get the piece of glass from the tram to cut the car seat?

micidawn
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by micidawn on Apr 6, 13 6:38 PM
I am in the cave at the hotel? I fixed the ladder and it won't let me go up it. No matter where I move my curser, no ladder.

Re:Mystery Trackers: The Void No Cassette Player in car Ch. 9

[Post New]by sandyclaus42 on Nov 24, 13 6:19 PM
gwenniecats wrote:Got almost through this game, which is GREAT BTW, when I got to the wrecked car to insert the cassette in the player, there was no player. I really don't want to start the whole game over.
Please help!!

I'm having the same problem, we should have the recorder put into our inventory in the search game. I found the recorder in search, but it did not go into my inventory so I cannot finish the game.

[Post New]by Luisaebrooks on Jan 23, 14 9:22 AM
I am using the iPad and when I open the game the picture is half centered and I cannot use the right side of the screen and at times, the top. It also freezes a lot. It is impossible to play

Tassieo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Tassieo on Feb 11, 14 8:14 PM
I have the IPad version, where is the Bonus Game? Also don't have the Strategy Guide. To anyone who is having problems with 1/2 page when opening game: when I first open game it is sideways and only 1/2 (half) showing, I tap on More Games, it takes me to Big Fish Logo, at the top it says Return to Game, tap on that, and the game has righted itself. Hope that is of help to IPad users.

ionadryer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ionadryer on Apr 26, 14 10:36 PM
Tassieo, Thanks for posting the hint above about selecting the "more games" option! It was making me nuts that I couldn't get the game to fill the screen.

[Post New]by rainiershadow on May 21, 14 12:34 AM
I have played this game on my previous iPad with no problems. Loved the game so thought I would play it again since it has been some time. But now when it gets to the start page it stays in portrait mode. I cannot get it to change to landscape so I can see the full screen. I have a newer iPad but could that really make a difference? Someone please help so I don't feel I wasted buying a game.

[Post New]by rachelinthecity on Jul 7, 14 6:20 AM
I'm having the same issue as rainiershadow (commenter above me): I'm trying to play this game on my iPad Air, and the whole game is rotated 90 degrees from the way it should be displaying (as if I were holding the device vertically instead of horizontally). I've tried rotating the device and restarting the game, but neither of those have worked, so thus far the game is unplayable for me because the way it's displaying, the sides of the game are cut off.

Edited on 07/07/2014 at 6:21:50 AM PST

[Post New]by littlegem24 on Aug 30, 14 7:41 AM
I have just done the Underwater Hidden Object and collected the cross bow but now I can not leave the screen. It hasn't exactly frozen but will not let me continue...........help please

[Post New]by Patch_my on Sep 19, 14 4:43 AM
The screen resolution doesn't work after I changed to iPad Air.
Can only see half the screen and in portrait mode only.
What can I do?

Go to: