Schoolhouse

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Schoolhouse

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 21, 09 11:58 AM
It's an exact mapping - light is on, dark is off. Aren't there seven circles? It may be easier if you do this on paper, 2 by 3 by 2, then fill them in accordingly. The circles on the cellar door aren't aligned in exactly the same way as on the boiler.

[Post New]by Hempzz on Jun 21, 09 12:05 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:It's an exact mapping - light is on, dark is off. Aren't there seven circles? It may be easier if you do this on paper, 2 by 3 by 2, then fill them in accordingly. The circles on the cellar door aren't aligned in exactly the same way as on the boiler.

Thanks. I'll keep trying

[Post New]by Hempzz on Jun 21, 09 12:12 PM
Didn't work.... this is strange.

[Post New]by haveaniceday on Jun 24, 09 1:09 PM
irva wrote:Hi, please tell me why cant i fix the temp. at 550 degrees, i have the pot holder, but it goes to 570, or 500.Please help, im loosing my mind here.thanks
PLEEEEEEEEEASE

[Post New]by jensendizzy on Jun 29, 09 11:09 AM
meandmurry wrote:I cannot remember how to get back to the school! Help!

the school is by the toy store behind the pink door

[Post New]by bigmama123 on Jul 26, 09 7:37 PM
cadfael wrote:Thanks! I couldn't figure out what to do with the stove or the school house.

[Post New]by CanCan44 on Aug 6, 09 9:45 PM
hollie96 wrote:This is probably a blindingly simple problem, but I can't figure out what to do with the puzzle on the door to the schoolhouse basement. How does that puzzle work? I don't need the answer, just a hint. Anyone?

Lol, nevermind, I just got it.

[Post New]by CanCan44 on Aug 6, 09 9:53 PM
Can anyone please help me by giving me a clue to how to enter the cellar at the schoolhouse. I really need some help. I have just been out of luck for nearly six months.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Aug 6, 09 10:22 PM
From LizzieK's instructions:

Here are the steps to unlock the Schoolhouse Cellar Door you have to go to the Gingerbread House and get the pink & green Potholder from a hidden object game.

Look at the temperature scratched in the lower left corner of the Cellar Door.

Go to the Toy Store and use the Potholder to set the temperature to match what is on the Cellar Door.

Then look at the pattern of circles that light up on the top of the stove.

Go back to the cellar door and press the red circles until they match the pattern that was on the stove. Hit the button and the doors will open.

resortlady
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by resortlady on Aug 10, 09 6:20 PM
I, also, have lost my potholder. played with the temps on the stove, nothing happened. Potholder is gone and I am at a standstill. BUT I do love the game.

jcb07
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by jcb07 on Aug 13, 09 1:12 PM
Thank you for the excellent hint for opening that door. NOW - where can I go to get another excellent hint (solution) for lighting the lights to make the phone work. I'm slowly getting through this, but it sure wears out my pea sized brain and my non-existant temper control!!!

[Post New]by austin_michael01 on Dec 26, 09 6:26 PM
ok...i looked at the puzzle for the cellar door and did the stove thing and i still can't figure it out.lol
i still have the pot holder and it says 400 degrees but that is not working with my puzzle for some reason and it says that i need an empty jar in the walkthrough but i never found an empty jar instead i have a funnel?? any ideas about the puzzle for the door would be great thanks

[Post New]by austin_michael01 on Dec 26, 09 7:05 PM
never mind i finally figured it out...lol
now to find the empty jar for the fuel for the next level

[Post New]by angiem287 on Dec 31, 09 3:37 AM
Help plz im totally stuck I can't change the temp on the stove in the toy shop it;s saying it's too hot

[Post New]by nickag on Dec 31, 09 3:47 AM
i cant figure out what to do with the basement door on the school house

[Post New]by scroggins1945 on Jan 19, 10 2:20 PM
Broadzilla wrote:Please Help!!!!...lol Ok I have done everything with the stove to open the school house cellar...But it wont open..I have matched the stove top with the holes on the door and pushed the button to the old and queen and rang the bell....Now what??? I have been stuck here for 2 days even started the whole game over thinking that there was a qlictch in the game but noooo!!!...LoL Please help!!!!..PS hope this makes sence...This is my first post....lololol Thanks a head of time for you help

I cannot even get the area around the stove to react. what have I forgotten!! or what didn't I do?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jan 28, 10 5:32 PM
Resortlady, if you had the potholder and used it on the stove, check the top of the stove. The potholder does disappear when the stove has been adjusted correctly. Are there red circles on the top of the stove? If so, note the pattern and match the circles on the schoolhouse cellar door to the pattern of the red circles on the top of the stove.

Jcb
, The Telephone lights wiring panel solution is in the topic Toy Store Workroom Telephone. Here is a link to that topic.

..... .. http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/940/12814.page

Anglem, See the post above from BinLa. You need to get a pot holder so you can turn the knobs on the stove to correctly set the temperature.

Nickag, see the post above from BinLa

Scroggins
, see the post above from BinLa. the pattern on the top of the stove should be red.

[Post New]by maninmirror on Feb 16, 10 4:08 AM
Hi
I put the stove in the right temperature and nothing hapens

what did i do wrong?

Schoolhouse

[Post New]by barb_barb_barbie on Feb 22, 10 5:17 PM
bfgErie wrote:Students wont learn in a school without lights.
Find help for this problem in store stocked with frights.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 22, 10 5:18 PM
maninmirror wrote:Hi
I put the stove in the right temperature and nothing hapens

what did i do wrong?

Hiya maninmirror! Welcome to the forums!

Make note of the pattern on the stove- go back to the cellar door next to the school house and duplicate the pattern

Go to: