Please keep a close eye on this pirate and don't let him loose
Waiting for your update

kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

Re:Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on Nov 24, 10 3:15 AM
So when are the multiple mcf7 threads going to be locked? Or won't that happen because only positive, gushy statements about bf are being made?

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 24, 10 3:49 AM
Hi fishies,

We have a new version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition available now. This new version of the game fixes:

-Installation issues
-Activation issues

We apologize greatly for the trouble. If you had installation issues, please try downloading again from your Purchase History.

For activation issues, you can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

The moderation team will now move this thread over into the Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition game forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Nov 24, 10 5:08 AM
I had no idea it was going to be released as a TGT! I am so looking forward to playing this. I have to go to work and can't play for a couple of hours but it will be well worth the wait, I'm sure. Happy Gaming All!

jericec
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by jericec on Nov 24, 10 7:05 AM
93% woo hoo!!!!!! please no failure this time!!!!! this will be about the 5th try to dl. The others were in the middle of the night though so perhaps it is fixed. Hoping and praying that is the case. Have fun fishies!

SabreQueen
Clownfish
Clownfish
658 Posts

[Post New]by SabreQueen on Nov 24, 10 3:28 PM
HMM, on my 3rd try now. The thing is, I'm already past my level on what I pay to my server and all these repeated attempts to down load are NOT helping. I knew I was gonna get dinged due to paticipating in the Pondering thread but @ this point i'm close to another 10 hrs due to just the down load and the month isn't over. This game is gonna cost me a veritable for-tuna that is if I can finally download & activate. Frankly this will have to be my last attempt before I ask 4 a refund.

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on Nov 24, 10 4:52 PM
picman050967 wrote:Play into the game. As always the MCF team is "doin' things a little different". I was kind of thrown by how different, but their incredible game design, story telling and absolutley ridiculously sarcastic humor wins out and the game is awesome. Different, but awesome. Some of the latter scenes are belly achingly funny, and the puzzles get progressively more challenging as the game moves along. The game beta survey was by far the top scoring survey this year.
I am 5 hours in and don't think I may be almost half way done. It is also a long and deep game.

Picman

Caveat: This is not BFG picman sales hype, it is me speaking with my lifelong gamer hat on!

Wow. I have not seen you around here as a game player in a while. Welcome to the Pond picman.

Go to: