General Store

Re:General Store

[Post New]by Knitwit67 on Jun 18, 09 1:09 PM
LizzieK wrote:
smccord wrote:
prpldva wrote:The 4th marble is found in with Rose....

where is the rose with the last marble heeeeelp ppppleeeeeeeeeeese
4 RED MARBLES

Location of the 4 red marbles:
1. In HOG in General Store
2. In Lucky 15 Cash Register
3. In HOG in Beauty Parlor
4. In Rose Sommerset’s coffin. When you get off the elevator look left to see an iron grate. Loosen it with the rust remover and wrench and go into a cavern. Scare away the bats with the trumpet and proceed to the room with Rose's coffin. After you solve the Love Connector puzzle Rose will talk to you then she will leave. Look inside the coffin after she leaves.

Good luck!

where do i find the key for the elevator? Is that how I get the doors to stay open?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jun 18, 09 3:35 PM
You won't get the skull key for the elevator until almost the end of the game, after you go through the typewriter door.

I don't know what you mean by having the doors stay open, since the elevator is always ready when you need it.

[Post New]by mcbutter on Jun 27, 09 4:22 PM
errias wrote:To get sparkles in the general store, you'll have to leave that area, and come back. Have you been to the children's area yet? go there and come back and see what happens

ok so i am so lame, but i am completely stuck on the sparkly area at the front of the general store! i've gotten a lot done despite this (made it to the cellar, have all but one typewriter key, etc.), but i can't go much further until i find the nut on the one area! does anyone know what the heck i'm talking about?

[Post New]by ecorsaro on Jun 29, 09 7:39 PM
prpldva wrote:
Robilyn wrote:Can I just say, I love this game. Big Fish out did themselves. I am having a little trouble at the fuse box, I need a four number combination. Can anyone help please.

Solve the puzzle on the cash register- you will get the code for the fuse box there.

Someone posted a spoiler above..

I put the spolier numbers in and got a message that the # 15 had something to do with the puzzle. After I put the numbers in nothing happens to move me on.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jun 29, 09 8:12 PM
The numbers in each column and row have to add up to 15, and all the lights must be lit. Once that happens, the cash register drawer will open.

[Post New]by wolfprinces on Jun 30, 09 1:36 PM
Robilyn wrote:Can I just say, I love this game. Big Fish out did themselves. I am having a little trouble at the fuse box, I need a four number combination. Can anyone help please.

[Post New]by wolfprinces on Jun 30, 09 1:37 PM
ecorsaro wrote:
prpldva wrote:
The number is in the cash register!!!

Solve the puzzle on the cash register- you will get the code for the fuse box there.

Someone posted a spoiler above..

I put the spolier numbers in and got a message that the # 15 had something to do with the puzzle. After I put the numbers in nothing happens to move me on.

[Post New]by nsblack on Jul 1, 09 2:54 PM
i have sets of # for cash box can get all lights on but what next

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 1, 09 3:16 PM
If you get the right numbers, the drawer will open and give you a red marble and the code for the fuse box. Open the fuse box (you won't be able to find the fuse until you go through the second door). Have you gone down the elevator yet? Gone to the beauty salon?

[Post New]by jlgrandusky on Jul 1, 09 8:00 PM
i am trying to figure out what i am supposed to do in the room at the bottom of the well. i got the Red belt, the wet rag, a shovel, a screw drive, a funnel and a jar which i collected fuel in from the tank in the basement of the school house. i am stuck on what to do now. i would like to know how to find the key for the skull lock in the elevator so i can go to the bottom level of the elevator. Someone PLEASE HELP ME

[Post New]by bonbonj1949 on Jul 16, 09 6:21 AM
jessicaho1015 wrote:But I can't find the fuse to light the school. How do I open the drawer in the beauty parlor?

resortlady
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by resortlady on Jul 22, 09 2:02 PM
I am stuck - LOVE the game, haven't needed help until now.
Thru the fplace into the bsmt, thru the middle door. Finished all but the stuck drawer in the BR, fuse for the circuit box and how can I get the elevator to stop on the lower level? Can't go further. Any help "out there"?.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 22, 09 3:06 PM
You can't always finish everything on a level. Once you go through the marble door, you'll find the hammer and the fuse. You won't be able to go down to the bottom level of the elevator until almost the end of the game. You need to find all 4 red marbles and open the marbles door next.

[Post New]by Untamed_becca on Sep 2, 09 9:49 PM
cesse47 wrote:
LadyBlue0321 wrote:Twin doors to the left of what?? Do you have to figure out the fuse box combination first? Where is that combination? I also assume you need a hammer to open the nightstand drawer, but where's that?
LadyBlue, after you solve the fireplace puzzle, you will find 3 doors. Each has a puzzle. the left door is the Twins door.

The combination is inside the cash register, but its 5392

annieanne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by annieanne on Oct 11, 09 4:01 PM
Any one know how to solve pot belly stove puzzle? Annieanne

flo314ca
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by flo314ca on Oct 11, 09 7:02 PM
annieanne wrote:Any one know how to solve pot belly stove puzzle? Annieanne

Outside the school, there is a celler door. Click on that and it'll take you to a puzzle. In the left hand bottom corner there is a carving in the wood. This is the temperature you need to set the stove to.

Go back the stove, use the oven mitt that you have to turn the handles. Adjust it to the temperature. Then, look on top of the stove at the image and use that to solve the cellar door puzzle.

Good luck!

General Store

[Post New]by queenla on Oct 31, 09 10:52 PM
bfgErie wrote:If you're lucky the solution will add up real quick.
Swapping keys is the key to solving this neat trick.
I cant get register or electric box open help!!!!!!

[Post New]by queenla on Oct 31, 09 10:54 PM
nsblack wrote:i have sets of # for cash box can get all lights on but what next

How did you get all the lights on???????

Psand
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Psand on Nov 1, 09 5:37 PM
queenla wrote:

How did you get all the lights on??????? im stuck on the lights too...please help

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 1, 09 7:03 PM
Psand wrote:
queenla wrote:
How did you get all the lights on??????? im stuck on the lights too...please help
There are many correct configurations to solve the Lucky 15 cash register lights puzzle. For example:

6 – 7 – 2
8 – 3 – 4
1 – 5 – 9

2 – 4 – 9
7 – 3 – 5
6 – 8 – 1

6 – 1 – 8
2 – 9 – 4
7 – 5 – 3

6 – 7 – 2
1 – 5 – 9
8 – 3 – 4

4 – 9 – 2
3 – 5 – 7
8 – 1 – 6
Any of the above solutions will work. Happy gaming!

Go to: