eimasachs
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by eimasachs on Jun 18, 09 12:43 PM
LizzieK wrote:Bathroom Door Puzzles
There are several different bathroom door puzzles. I have posted pictures of the puzzles that I have encountered so far. Each picture has the directions for that puzzle at the bottom of the picture.

To find these pictures:
Put the word photobucket in your search engine, I use Google but you can use any search engine. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site. On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request. Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album MCF-RTR. Click on a picture to enlarge it. You can also print the pictures from photobucket.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

eimasachs
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by eimasachs on Jun 18, 09 12:45 PM
I just wanted to thank Lizzie K for her lizziek photos. I would have NEVER gotten the door Ball Puzzle to work. I used the first one and it was the charm. Hope I can get throught the next ones. I like the part of Hidden Objects but not the games.

[Post New]by Guenever on Jun 19, 09 8:07 PM
Help! I am wandering around and around underground - where do I find the key for the medicine cabinet, the hammer to open the drawer, the red marbles for the Twin's Door, and how do I get to the guest house on the beach? I am totally stumped!

errias
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by errias on Jun 20, 09 12:17 AM
the first time you go to the beauty shop bathroom you will fine the lever to operate the elevator, then you go in the elevator and at the first stop get off solve the search there, you will find the key to the medicine cabinet.. the hammer is in the search in the grave yard. the red marbles are in 4 different places. 1. the general store, 2 the beauty shop, 3, the cash register drawer in the general store, 4.rose's grave at the top of the elevator.....don't worry about the guest house yet, you cant go there until you have released the twins.

[Post New]by sam4iam1 on Jun 21, 09 9:15 PM
I missed getting the x/angel on painting have already placed the missing piece in place. I am LOST! Have been in 2 doors, shops, school, found teddy in basement but can't get what is inside and need one more type writer key to open 3rd door. I'm seeing nothing. Also need to know what I am looking for box at cellar just round holes?

[Post New]by sam4iam1 on Jun 21, 09 9:57 PM
I can't do anything....

[Post New]by marpen0428 on Jun 23, 09 12:50 PM
where can i find the rust remover?

LizzieK wrote:For the Rose Grate to the entrance to where Rose's coffin is, use the rust remover first then the wrench. You have to ride the elevator down to the underwater river to see it.

[Post New]by ivanapac on Jun 23, 09 7:57 PM
hi guys this is my first time in the forunm and hoping can get some help here having trouble finding the hidden object that should be under the bed

[Post New]by jcksrbttr on Jun 24, 09 11:21 AM
Where are the matches? I got down the well and into the dark room, but i never picked up any matches? Where are they? any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 24, 09 4:40 PM
jcksrbttr wrote:Where are the matches? I got down the well and into the dark room, but i never picked up any matches? Where are they? any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!

Afteryou poke the bucket with the long stick and the bucket will be loose.

Then go back through the house to the outside scene at the top of the well. Go to the close up of the well and turn the handle and the bucket will raise and the dull knife will be inside.

Sharpen the dull knife on the grinding stone in the schoolhouse cellar. Then in the Toy Store basement cut open the poor old teddy bear and get the matches. Use the matches to light the dark room at the bottom of the well.

Good luck!

[Post New]by goldengirl1214 on Jun 25, 09 9:12 PM
I am stuck on one of the hidden object scenes. I think it is in the beauty parlor (with the weird hair dryer). The sparkles are on a folding screen. When I click on it, I end up in a black-out area, with a list of objects to find. Of course, I can't find anything! How do I get some light? When I click on hint, it shows me an area to search (still all black). Clicking on the black area does not result in either locating any of the objects or in turning on a light. Help!

[Post New]by calalily4 on Jul 7, 09 9:34 PM
I have the same problem as ivanapac...I'm in Rose's bedroom and I can't seem to get any access to under the bed. No magnifying glass, nothing. How do I get under there? Any help would be great, thanks!

[Post New]by calalily4 on Jul 9, 09 9:56 PM
Thank you Dianna! Although I'm still nervous that something's wrong...I feel like I've found everything else in that whole area. I unlocked all 3 doors and I'm working on the cable car portion of the puzzle...but still have not been given access to under Rose's bed. I'll keep working, but I'm feeling like I probably missed something. I assume I need that key to get in to the "locked panel adorned with an ornate skull" inside the elevator area?

[Post New]by calalily4 on Jul 9, 09 10:38 PM
Ha, I guess I did it and don't remember! This game will do that to you

[Post New]by Jinglez on Jul 19, 09 4:46 AM
Hi all, Don't know whether i'm being blonde or blind. I've read through the forum on the beauty parlour and can't get any further ahead till i find the hammer. I think. Doesn't appear to be anything else left to do until i get into the drawer.

WHERE IS THE HAMMER ??? Please.

Luv this game !!!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 19, 09 10:10 AM
The hammer is in the workshop of the Toy Store, which is behind the second door, the marble door, that you go through. You're not going to find everything you need on the same level that you need to use it, so keep that in mind.

[Post New]by Jinglez on Jul 19, 09 1:09 PM
Sweet. Thanx for that. So where does one go to after the bedroom? I'm not getting any clue as to a new direction?

Normally i don't like using forums for this sort of thing....it almost feels like cheating!! But this game is so cool you just don't want to give up on it.

[Post New]by Jinglez on Jul 19, 09 1:46 PM
Ha ha. Hold that thort.

I was blind afterall. Found my way out of the bedroom. Now in the underground bit.

[Post New]by cupcake0525 on Jul 20, 09 12:44 AM
turn the heads on the newel posts....

[Post New]by al3xanda on Mar 5, 10 7:16 AM
pleaseeeeee,**** can help me!!!!!!!!!im stuch in the beauty parlor,where it"s the kye from the bathroom closet???????i dont know what to do any more!!!!!!!!!!and the fuse from the store?what i have to do to enter to the toy room,elevator and the last?where i have to go????please telllll me . . . .

Go to: