vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Dream Day True Love

[Post New]by vicalana on Dec 19, 10 6:21 AM
Just finished easy mode - beautiful game. Loved it. Thanks, Cara!!

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Dec 20, 10 1:59 PM
i loved the diamonds falling after each level it was so pretty

mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mary102696 on Dec 23, 10 7:00 PM
I really liked Dream Day First Home so I assumed this one would be just like it. It's not. I thought it was more of a hidden object game but I keep on having to do puzzles instead of finding hidden objects. I really wish I didn't buy this one

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Dec 23, 10 9:03 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed this delightful game! Because I was so impressed, I bought a second "Dream Day" game. While it's not too difficult and some items are quite small, the entire design of the game was very interactive, creative, and most of all FUN! What a lovely story, a very happy story! I can see why so many fishies llked this game.

[Post New]by margamar on Dec 24, 10 9:50 AM
Hello everybody!

All of you seem to have enjoyed a lot the game. I enjoyed it too,
But, can you tell me how to REALLY finish it?. What's the exact contents of the bonus game if there is any?.
Because, by now i know by heart the contents of the chests and the scrapbook & opened all the presents...

Thank you!

[Post New]by mattieruth on Dec 28, 10 8:40 AM
I loved this game! Very enjoyable when you want to play a game and just take your time. Graphics are beautiful.

I was born in the 1940's (!) I really enjoyed this one since I could relate to a lot of the history and it was about a real couple celebrating their 70th anniversary! Wonderful!!

[Post New]by TimeManaged on Dec 28, 10 12:44 PM
LOVED this!!! I love DD so was thrilled to see a new installment.I loved the music original yet very fitting to the era.The graphics are great and the objects realistic..they really make the effort to fool your eyes with an object hidden in plain sight as opposed to its pathetic imitator Love Story: Letters from the Past.I love it when I have been staring at the screen for awhile and suddenly the object just jumps out at you and you are like duhhh it was right there all the time! I also appreciate when items are generally where you would expect them in a real setting.
I had some trouble with the silver cleaning and letter etching part but overall very satisfying game and yes I even shed a tear at the end but that's because I am sappy!!!

Edited on 12/28/2010 at 12:55:48 PM PST

Larkin1212
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Larkin1212 on Jan 2, 11 3:25 PM
I liked this game so I bought it. Now I can't get past the spot the differences in the baseball photo. I have all but 2 and when I look at a walkthrough it shows two things that are not in my photos. I don't have a skip button either... HELP. I can't go on with the game if I don't get the other 2 differences or a skip. Thanks.

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Jan 3, 11 10:09 PM
If you like other Dream Day games as I do, you will like this one. To warm up I want to play on the first timed level so there is a skip button, so I haven't experienced what some others have mentioned. I like the game, the difficulty is not too bad, played the demo and never had to skip, but I may need it further in the game, because I will purchase this game. I like the tasks, the graphics are good and its fun!

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Jan 13, 11 8:57 AM
The graphics are stunning, especially since real photos from real people are used. The gameplay is HOG, IHOG, and minigames. Difficulty level and timed or relaxed can be chosen. The hint bar is rechargeable and there are penalties for over clicking. You, the wedding planner extraordinare, are asked to plan an anniversary party. The storyline is lovely and touching.

This game is an A-.

[Post New]by firechild27 on Jan 20, 11 6:13 PM
This was fun, and I buy for me since I love the Dream Day series! It was sweet to go back and learn about a love that lasts.
But for the love of all things that are good and pure in this world, can't you go back to letting us choose part of the story?! It was so much fun and was what hooked me on the Dream Day in the first place.

[Post New]by hagelslagje on Mar 7, 11 8:53 AM
I really love this game, it's the best of the series. I really like the real story in the game. It just look like one of my feel good movies I love to watch It's also very nice to play the various little games. So in my opinion for the next one please continue with a real story!

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on May 1, 11 3:50 PM
Just finished the game in easy mode. It has some nice touches:

Hidden objects in the scrap book, new mini games (although I could have done with two installments of the card game less), new stuff to fix and a real love story.

It is a fitting tribute to a couple that spent the majority of their lives together. However, the backside of that is that I sometimes felt that I'm invading someone's privacy. That's why I decided to not read the bonus love letters - they should be private and are none of my business.

This series is a light, positive one and a good change from the dark mystery games usually offered here, and I like change from time to time. My fav one is still Las Vegas, but this series has come a far way from the chaotic HOG scenes of the first three games in the series.

asierrahiker
Marlin
Marlin
9,070 Posts

[Post New]by asierrahiker on Jun 21, 11 12:21 PM
I'm in the middle of playing this game now and I'm really enjoying it. I like hearing such a nice, real life story. Don't get me wrong, I love the dark and spooky games too but this is really refreshing and a nice change. My husband of 30 years saw me playing it and was intrigued by the real life aspects of the game as well.

In my opinion its very novel, tasteful in design, pleasant and interesting. I haven't finished it yet but it doesn't come across as sappy sweet or overly sentiment so far. The couple's story is told very honestly and from the heart.

[Post New]by Tmyers526 on Aug 5, 11 11:07 PM
I love the Dream Day series, so I bought this one as soon as I saw it. This one wasn't what I expected. It had beautiful graphics, I liked the music. What I didn't like as much was that you didn't get any choice in the story. It's still a very enjoyable game. Maybe I expected too much, as each game before this seemed to get better and better.

[Post New]by bluesingincat on Aug 10, 11 5:04 PM
I love this game. I don't post any reviews most of the time, but I have to with this one. If you like dark, scary or eerie HOGS, you might not like this game, but it is a sweet game, with a story line that really draws you in. I'm older, so it might have more significance to me, but it really is a nice change from the usual dark, mysterious HOGS. The graphics are A+, the story A+, and even though the game is not very challenging, it's a nice way to get lost in the past for awhile. You won't regret buying this game unless you absolutely despise bright, crisp, lighthearted HOGS. This game actually brought tears to my eyes at one point, being the mother and wife of a soldier.

A++++++

TracyS123
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by TracyS123 on Oct 24, 11 3:11 AM
This is my favorite of the Dream Day series. I've played it several times already! It has a good mixture of hidden object scenes, mini games, and other miscelaneous tasks to perform. It also gives you plenty of time so I've rarely had to switch to carefree mode (i.e. turn off the timer) in order to finish something. It seems a little on the short side but maybe that's just because I've played it so many times that I can get through it quickly!

I really like the Dream Day series in general. As I said, this one is my favorite. After that, Bella Italia and Las Vegas are my favorites. I really wish they would put out a new Dream Day game! I don't suppose anyone knows if/when there might be a new one coming? In the meantime, enjoy this on although this post is a little outdated!

-Tracy

Beautifully Done Game!

[Post New]by PagalMasala on Jan 13, 12 2:09 AM
It's neat to see something based on a true story, with a happy ending. I almost cried at the end---Cheers!

[Post New]by brae74728 on Mar 6, 12 3:35 PM
so heartfelt knowing how we lived beyond our years ahead of us to be honest i don't know how we managed living in a time like we had to be honest i don't know how the millitary got started although i don't know how we manage and how life first got started and how we're so beyond word's and worlds apart knowing our backgrounds how we think how we communicate with each other and importantly love so beyond words of magic and how we get along young and old and worlds apart?

Edited on 03/06/2012 at 3:37:47 PM PST

[Post New]by Jmweiss46 on Apr 5, 12 4:06 PM
I had not played this game for awhile, so it was going great till i reached the window. No matter what i do the window closes and i can't get the stick in. I really love this game and played many times.

Any help
Julie

Go to: