Walkthrough for RTR

Re:Walkthrough for RTR

[Post New]by beverlh on Jun 26, 09 2:12 PM
GarthV8der wrote:how do I solve the skull key panel puzzle with the 4 cards,what numbers are they looking for?

galou
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by galou on Jun 26, 09 4:10 PM
pfiou i was stuck on that stupid gas tank thing^^ thanx a lot!

galou
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by galou on Jun 26, 09 6:28 PM
FINISH! more than 20 h....i will play again to get a better time haha

[Post New]by boots07 on Jun 27, 09 2:15 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you !!! I was going crazy with this game...

[Post New]by tish721 on Jul 12, 09 3:29 AM
You'll find the sequence for the books while watching the film of Victor... In the cottage. The books on the second shelf is the one you need. The shots keeps repeating, so he gets up a few times. This should help.

Edited on 07/12/2009 at 3:29:55 AM PST

teriph
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by teriph on Oct 3, 09 6:52 AM
would like a map of lightwire connection

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 3, 09 9:50 AM
teriph wrote:would like a map of lightwire connection
There is a picture of one of the solutions in the walkthrough on Gamezebo. If you Google Return to Ravenhearst Tips & Tricks, you should see the link to Gamezebo. Good Luck

boogsmum
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by boogsmum on Nov 28, 09 4:11 AM
chicksgalore wrote:What is the sequence for the Book Case? Some of the symbols are un-readable and no matter what I put in it will not work. I have the bottom set but not the complete set for the top. Can you help?

Get the real of film and the metal nob for the theatre and watch the film. Victor is reading a book in front of the book case in question and the books are in the order you need, you might have to wait a short while for Victor to get up and walk around for a sec.

boogsmum
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by boogsmum on Nov 28, 09 4:19 AM
Hay prpldva

After a few hints from you I managed to finish this game and I love it so much I am going to play again and again. I take my hat off to you and the other Biggest Fish in the Forums because without you guys there would be some terribly frustrated Little Fish here.

If I don't get on again before Christmas have a safe and joyous one and for all you American fish out there happy Thanks Giving.

[Post New]by auntiepunch on Jan 3, 10 3:37 PM
finished and I loved it is there anyother close to this

[Post New]by jaolaok on Feb 9, 10 1:44 PM
BROXIEK wrote:When I solved the puzzle for the door lock at gingerbread house i DID NOT receive pot holder??? how do i get it now?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 10, 10 4:34 AM
The pot holder is in a hog at the toys' tea party in the gingerbread house.

[Post New]by jaolaok on Feb 14, 10 9:32 PM
auntiepunch wrote:finished and I loved it is there anyother close to this

[Post New]by kellyjay on Apr 7, 10 9:38 PM
Great Game! Finished had to post only about one occasion but figured it out before help arrived. Thanks guys anyway. I am alsmost sorry it ended. Loved it though.

Madth3
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Madth3 on Apr 10, 10 12:52 AM
Good post for an excellent game!

[Post New]by coleditto on Apr 10, 10 5:25 PM
Thanks so much for the information and guidance to help throughout the rough times. Thanks!

Combination for elevator?

[Post New]by cyn8cats on May 29, 10 9:37 PM
Thanks for all the help thus far....am nearing the end of Return to Ravenhearst, got to the elevator with the skeleton key and need to enter the four three-numbered codes. Went back to the Journal and entered in what I could find (the first 3 numbers of each phone number listed) and that wasn't it or I don't have it in the right order. Any suggestions???

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 29, 10 10:26 PM
The numbers you enter correspond to the numbers you gathered throughout the game that were related to card suits. There's one on the front gate plaque, one on the buoy through the telescope in the underground cavern, one on the schoolhouse chalkboard and one through the telescope in Victor's bedroom. You have to change the numbers so that they're all 3 digits, so if you get a 2 digit answer, add a 0 in front of the answer.

[Post New]by specialcritters on Jul 6, 10 8:30 AM
Thanks much! I found RTR to be more difficult than fun.

[Post New]by extrastream on Aug 14, 10 1:50 PM
Walkthrough, I'm hunting the last key to the typewriter "R". Might you be able to tell me what room or puzzle it may be in????? Thanks for your help............

Go to: