Tassieo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by Tassieo on Jun 12, 13 10:12 PM
I don't think this has come up before but if so please forgive this Aussie as she is a bit slow. Have lost all 13 skulls, they were in inventory but know gone, have checked and rechecked, nothing there only some tools. Also the ghost captain doesn't appear at the head of the table. Have got all 7 pages of the ledger. Have gone thru' the walkthrough, forum, advanced forum, still no help. Am playing on a IPad, don't have a computer. Would appreciate some help, thanks.

Tassieo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Tassieo on Jun 13, 13 5:29 AM
Did find another similar one, sorry. Can u tell me what u mean by uninstalling and reinstalling (I know dumb question)? Also have been in touch with customer support for another game, they told me it would take 72hrs to get back 2 me, well I'm still waiting, it has been over 2weeks!!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jun 13, 13 4:27 PM
Tassieo wrote:Did find another similar one, sorry. Can u tell me what u mean by uninstalling and reinstalling (I know dumb question)? Also have been in touch with customer support for another game, they told me it would take 72hrs to get back 2 me, well I'm still waiting, it has been over 2weeks!!!

Uninstalling is essentially deleting the game from your game manager, then the reinstall replaces it. You shouldn't lose your game progress. If you go up on this page to the very top right you will see a question mark "?" and "Help". Click on that and when you get to the next page, look at the top right hand side box that says "Games and Installation", then click on "more" at the bottom. Then scroll down until you find "Uninstall/Reinstall a Game". Or, if that seems like too much trouble, just copy and paste this URL: http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/492.

Also, I'd get back in touch with tech support, they are usually very timely with their responses, I'm actually surprised you haven't heard back from them in over 2 weeks!

Good luck! I'm sorry you've had so much trouble with this game, I hope you get it sorted soon!

[Post New]by 5951mummy on Nov 21, 13 3:48 AM
Hi All, first Post I am having trouble getting from one ship to the other. I have unlocked the code on the door using these forums- Big thanks! Now I need to go to first ship to find the pirate & crew. Have all my skulls, cannon not working and can't cross using Harpoon. Have looked around forums for a clue, but having trouble finding info. By the way, I love the teamwork that members are showing with the clues and tips to help people move through the game. Thanks.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Nov 23, 13 12:46 AM
5951mummy wrote:Hi All, first Post I am having trouble getting from one ship to the other. I have unlocked the code on the door using these forums- Big thanks! Now I need to go to first ship to find the pirate & crew. Have all my skulls, cannon not working and can't cross using Harpoon. Have looked around forums for a clue, but having trouble finding info. By the way, I love the teamwork that members are showing with the clues and tips to help people move through the game. Thanks.
Hi 5951mummy! Welcome to the forum! Depending on which ship you are on - you either follow the harpoon or just keep hitting the down arrow.

Go to: