babbydoll1201
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Awakening: Moonfell Wood

[Post New]by babbydoll1201 on Dec 28, 10 5:03 PM
Wow! I rather like this game! It is very relaxing with the music...I know some games can have annoying music but this was really nice. The length of game play was decent..not complaints here. The graphics were clear & mystical like...very appealing in my opinion. Hope you guys enjoy! 4 out of 5

reddleman
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by reddleman on Dec 28, 10 5:05 PM
I really enjoyed this game. It was a lot of fun to play. I can't wait for the next one to come out.

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Dec 28, 10 5:05 PM
I will get this next month just for the pocket dragon.

minipal
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by minipal on Dec 28, 10 8:04 PM
I LOVED this game!! The graphics were so beautiful and it was such a welcoming change from the dark games recently released. I hardly ever pay a game twice but I will save this one and play it again. I loved the puzzles and there were plenty of them, a lot more puzzles than hidden object games. The little pocket dragon was so cute! I was in wonderland for 10 hours. I hope Big Fish will have a lot more games like this one! Thank you Big Fish!! I rate it 5 out of 5!!

greymer
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by greymer on Dec 28, 10 8:34 PM
beautiful game, very relaxing and fun. Longer than most games so it was very nice but still ended with a 4 hour play time. Truly wish the casual games companies make for sites like Big Fish were full games -4 hours is the demo time of most pc games.

Still, I found this game chock full of puzzles, more than most, and very entertaining. If it ever gets a sequel I hope they double or triple the amount of playtime.

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Dec 29, 10 2:33 AM
Hi all,

Just finished this amazing game.

My timer said 11 hours 50 mins, but I do have a habit of leaving it running while I go & cook tea etc.

There was just sooooo much to do in so many varieties of ways. I will not even bother uninstalling it.

goldens
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by goldens on Dec 29, 10 8:29 AM
The hectic part of the holidays are over, the weather is rainy, and I have just enjoyed a wonderful relaxing day playing this beautiful game. I loved everything about it. The graphics, the storyline, my little dragon friend, and the game flow. The developers have succeeded in making a good sequel to the first Awakening which has been one of my favorite games. I am looking forward to their next chapter in this series. I must admit that the downside of playing such a high caliber game is the simple fact that it raises my expectations, so I find that I am purchasing fewer games. The bar continues to be raised for developers.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Dec 29, 10 6:39 PM
This has got to be one of the best games I have played this year. Loads of fun from the beginning to the end.

[Post New]by xandersmomk on Dec 29, 10 7:25 PM
I am glad I read the reviews before I bought this game. I was prepared that it was not a HOG and more of a puzzle adventure. I really liked the fantasy feel. The music was calming and not annoying at all. The actress who did the voice over was good and I enjoyed this game. 9/10 would have been perfect 10 except it was way too short!

laraly
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by laraly on Dec 30, 10 4:43 AM
Agree with peglegann, delightful game, fairytale's story like, beautiful graphics, enchanting puzzles to solve, I am palying in normal mode, and I am halfway through, a perfect game to play during these holidays, at least for me, 5 , , best wishes for the new year to all!!!

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Dec 30, 10 5:16 AM
The graphics are lovely. The gameplay is HOG with interactive HOG and a zilliion puzzles (that can be skipped). The hints are unlimited, with a recharge time. There doesn't seem to be a penatly for random clicking.The music was in the background and never annoying. The storyline is fresh and enchanting. A true delight to play.

This game is an A+.

lilTweet7
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by lilTweet7 on Dec 30, 10 1:24 PM
Very nice game. Well done. Beautiful graphics. A lot of interaction and a great, numerous supply-variety of mini games, which though not difficult, or highly challenging, was still very enjoyable to play. No tech glitches on my end... ran smoothly. I, and the family, really enjoyed playing this one. Looking forward to the sequel, which was hinted at, at the end. Thumbs up!

Edited on 12/30/2010 at 1:26:39 PM PST

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by chipper23 on Dec 30, 10 2:06 PM
Loved it. What a relaxing beautiful game this is. Full of magic and goblins. The mini games were fun and the hidden objects were easy to find. Can't wait to see what is next for Sophia..

babbydoll1201
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by babbydoll1201 on Dec 30, 10 3:31 PM
Very good game everyone...it took me 5 hours to complete the game but I did go at a slower pace so I could enjoy the game & the graphics. I am sure you will all will like it as much as I did!!

gaylele
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by gaylele on Dec 30, 10 6:14 PM
I enjoyed the game. Not many Hidden Object scenes, but a decent game overall. It wasn't a short game, so well worth the money. I'd give it a 3 out of 5 thumbs up!

Edited on 12/30/2010 at 6:15:40 PM PST

[Post New]by littegoldfish on Dec 30, 10 7:34 PM
I liked this game, it was longer than I thought it would be which is always nice. Good story line and fun puzzles to solve that weren't so hard you were pulling your hair out. Overall it was a good game and I'm pleased with it.

Have a great New Years everyone!

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Dec 30, 10 9:40 PM
superb!

cherzy13
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by cherzy13 on Dec 30, 10 10:54 PM
I THOUGHT THIS WAS A LOVELY GAME, QUITE REFRESHING NOT TO HAVE HORROR FOR A CHANGE ( EVEN THOUGH I LOVE IT )!! I LOVED THE IDEA OF EVERYTHING BEING INTERACTIVE, BUT THERE WAS MUCH TOO MUCH PUZZLES, AND I WISH THERE WAS MUCH MORE HOG TIME. I PLAYED VERY SLOWLY AND SAVORED THE GAME. IT TOOK ME SEVEN HOURS TO COMPLETE IT. I ONLY PLAYED AN HOUR A DAY SO IT WOULDN'T END. CHEERS AND KUDOOS.

[Post New]by tania18 on Dec 31, 10 12:20 AM
Game gave my the access error also.. put it on another PC got through until lighting the incense and the dragon just won't work... too many glitches in this game!!!!

mollyroselee
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mollyroselee on Jan 1, 11 9:54 AM
Why does this game remind me of some other which is so similar????

Go to: