chadilia
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Eternal Night: Realm of Souls

[Post New]by chadilia on May 26, 11 5:04 PM
I don't get why no one else seems to be complaining about this - but didn't it feel like you HAVE to use the hints to know what to do at all? I felt like this game really wasn't fair. I gave up playing after 20 minutes because we pretty much had to read the developer's mind to figure out what our objectives were. The hints weren't even hints - they were OBJECTIVES. That seems really wrong to me! (I do agree that many of the puzzles were really nicely done and clever - but I couldn't get past the hidden objects.)

[Post New]by TopazMystique on Jun 18, 11 2:01 PM
Was very leery of this one since it is a Namco Game. I purchased Namco's first Mishap (Mishap: An Accidental Haunting) and this is the comment I made to myself after playing the full version:
"F because cursor too jerky for mini games and was the pits in the last scenes"

So I was already set against this one but decided to demo anyway because of the great looking graphics. Played 10 minutes and got stuck trying to pass the door to the afterlife so quit. Came here and started reading reviews. Decided to give it another shot and was liking it until I hit the mini-game to charge the black stone. Same issue as Mishap... custom cursor that can't be turned off and very wobbly. I did manage to get the stone charged but since this was only the first one, it turned me off. Sorry, Namco, but you just earned another F from me.

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Meritre on Jun 21, 11 11:54 PM
I really enjoyed the demo. There are some challenging puzzles, and the hidden objects is done from a way different perspective than normal. The graphics were good, the story seems cool. I could really get into this one and will probably buy it.

boobailey
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by boobailey on Dec 1, 11 4:08 PM
This game was just O.K. I had a hard time figuring what to do next. It was confusing and frustrating. If it weren't for the walk through I would have been stuck and no were to go. towards the end I started getting the game.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 5, 12 11:36 AM
This game will give your mind a work out, not too many games do that but this one is one of them, beside that the game was very nice looking, nice story line and good puzzles, I actually enjoyed this game a lot.

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Apr 7, 12 11:23 AM
spectacular game well done big fish. the graphics were colourful, the sound effects were great. the games very challenging.

Go to: