Re:Welcome to Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life forum

[Post New]by redrach999 on Apr 29, 11 10:09 AM
Hi

Can someone send me a saved game file after receiving the pencil for ali. I have the usual glitch and have tried several times re loading the game but he still doesn't offer it and the dialogue is missing from my notebook. If some one has it I would be really grateful if yoy could send it to me and also let me know how to install it. I really want to complete the game.

Thanks

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 30, 11 11:42 AM
redrach999 wrote:Hi

Can someone send me a saved game file after receiving the pencil for ali. I have the usual glitch and have tried several times re loading the game but he still doesn't offer it and the dialogue is missing from my notebook. If some one has it I would be really grateful if yoy could send it to me and also let me know how to install it. I really want to complete the game.

Thanks

Do an internet search for save game files or save game server for this game. There is a save game out there for your location on a site with a lot of other save games.

Welcome to Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life forum

[Post New]by bullbill on May 3, 11 7:43 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by sailorsdream on May 3, 11 8:05 AM
This is the worst game i have ever tried to play. I am going to delete it and remove it from my 'puter.

[Post New]by mica6348 on May 13, 11 8:43 AM
NavCom1 wrote:I'm trying to take the lift to the top of the tree to gather the fruit but no luck. I have switched the lever at the top of the windmill I don't know how many times but the message in the lift keeps sending me back to the windmill lever. Grrrrrr

Anybody got any suggestions .... is there something that I have not done that needs to be done first?

I am having the same problem I was following the walkthrough but I still cannot get the lift to move.Have gone back several times but no luck.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 13, 11 9:36 AM
The lift has to be powered. First put the windsock on the flagstaff at the top of the ladder, then get the windmill to turn.

[Post New]by SimsAddict42877 on Jun 22, 11 4:29 PM
I'm just getting started and already there's a glitch. I can't get the ramrod out of the pistol. I even restarted the game and still no luck. Used up my entire trial hour and won't be wasting a game credit.

[Post New]by dianad1368 on Jul 20, 11 10:43 PM
I am stuck at the camel. I got the whip and I fed it the coffee grounds but he wont move. I have went back and retraced my steps and have read through the walk through, and I have done what it says, still the stubborn camel won't move. Is there some secret to this? Please help me!

izarod
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by izarod on Sep 1, 11 9:20 AM
I am very frustrated with this game. I usually thoroughly enjoy adventure games, but this one has me at a loss. I restarted several times till I finally downloaded a walkthrough. Unfortunately this was of no help, or I am just an idiot. I was able to unlock the chest, but I cannot figure out how to get to the chest's back to use the ramrod. Is there anyone out there that can tell me how to go about this? HELP!!!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Sep 1, 11 9:29 AM
izarod wrote:I am very frustrated with this game. I usually thoroughly enjoy adventure games, but this one has me at a loss. I restarted several times till I finally downloaded a walkthrough. Unfortunately this was of no help, or I am just an idiot. I was able to unlock the chest, but I cannot figure out how to get to the chest's back to use the ramrod. Is there anyone out there that can tell me how to go about this? HELP!!!

These links are to earlier threads on this issue:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/138786.page
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/139155.page

Lower left corner of chest toward the back is a hole for the ramrod.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 1, 11 2:08 PM
Hey izarod,

Have you had a chance to take a look at our walkthrough (you can click on this link)? It might help with the ramrod.

If not, feel free to start your own thread in the Game Forum by clicking here, then clicking on 'Create New Discussion'. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by THEPAINTER on Jan 13, 12 2:34 PM
It seems that this game is full of problems. I've made it to the 3rd chapter. I have followed the walkthrough and it clearly states that the dry scarf should be put on the close up of the table in my room to remove the ink stain. I've already got my swab with lemon juice on it and my shaving brush with hot milk, but the game will not allow me to place the scarf where it should be. There is nothing else for me to do. Is anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by mmmmaaaaiiitttee on Apr 15, 12 12:31 PM
Hi! Can you help me how to restart this game??
It isn't opening! thanks a lot!

[Post New]by ihavenoidea on Jul 10, 12 5:42 PM
THIS GAME SUCKS

[Post New]by realdufort on Jul 30, 12 7:14 PM
backatwork wrote:I am stuck in Venice as well but I dont seem to have a chronometer in my inventry. The walkthrough says I get it from the gondolier but he isn't around.
Has anyone had this problem? Or can help

[Post New]by cmaclaren52 on Jul 31, 13 2:06 PM
hello, I am stumped at the end of chapter one, is this where I can get help. I must have missed something because it won't let me walk up tp the wall to get coin.

Edited on 07/31/2013 at 2:12:03 PM PST

[Post New]by cmaclaren52 on Jul 31, 13 2:12 PM
cmaclaren52 wrote:hello, I am stumped at the end of chapter one, is this where I can get help. I must have missed something because it won't let me walk up tp the wall to get coin.

[Post New]by acornbutter on Mar 3, 14 12:35 AM
bbjones wrote:I am having trouble getting the friut to stay in the vessel. any help would be appreciated. I have enjoyed the game but am stuck here. Already talked the the Indian, got the fruit but can't seem to continue.

You have to click on the coins and the native to get instructions first-had to go on youtube to get that one!

Go to: