VAMPDIVA
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life

[Post New]by VAMPDIVA on Jul 16, 11 8:09 AM
Sad to say, I found it slow going during the demo. I'm one of those lazy gamers, you have to get my attention right away or intrique me, this one doesn't do it for me. But am sure that for others it'll be a great buy.

Swimming in fun.

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 24, 12 6:14 PM

Beautiful clear graphics objects and scenery readily identifiable.... don't care for the dialogs though and the gameplay is tooo slow for my liking. Not a game I'd play twice.

Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Seester2 on Mar 22, 12 8:45 PM
Played about 30 minutes of this game and got frustrated at the slow pace and constantly walking and talking. It just dragged way too much. The story seemed like it would have been good, but walking from one place to another and the endless dialogue just isn't my thing. For people who like this type of game, I think it would be enjoyable. Just not for me.

Dianeteacher
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Dianeteacher on Oct 16, 12 3:46 AM
I have been playing large file adventure games for some time now. I have played games such as Journey To The Center of The Earth and even Syberia and Syberia 2 without any real hitches. NEVER have I played a game like this...what were the devs thinking about when they made it so difficult. After a while, you just want to give up.

Sorry devs, I am not going to give up, however, I will remind myself about you every time I see a game from your company. No more.

Diane

See you around the pond...If I ever find the Tree of Life, that is...

Go to: