Re:Technical Issues

[Post New]by Ddizzy on Jan 31, 11 10:18 PM
lynn009 wrote:I click on the item but nothing happens. Is anyone having this problem?

Re:Post any The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure technical issues here only

[Post New]by Ddizzy on Jan 31, 11 10:21 PM
I am having the same issue. I finally picked uip the phone but don't know how. As for the bat I have not been able to pick it up and because of that can go no further in the game. Anyone have any suggestions?

Re:Post any The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure technical issues here only

[Post New]by Lunarise on Feb 2, 11 3:54 PM
My monitor is just blank when I try to play this game. I can hear the music but can not see anything.
I adjusted my monitor settings to an higher resolution by right clicking on desktop and the settings tab and now the game works.

Edited on 02/02/2011 at 4:10:51 PM PST

[Post New]by AuntGwen64 on Feb 6, 11 7:41 AM
I have gotten all the way to the "Secret " chamber in the well, and can not light the torch, I've held it at the bottom and the top of the beam of light , nothing works!

[Post New]by ladygift on Feb 6, 11 5:48 PM
I WAS HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THE BAT TOO. I SWITCH TO THE WINDOW MODE AND CLICKED ON IT AND IT WORKED.

rpcv
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rpcv on Feb 7, 11 6:36 PM
It looks like since the perspective changes as you pan left or right, the place where you click on items changes too. It's kinda annoying, but just click on the arrow to move the perspective to the left or right, when an obvious item doesn't recognize a click.

[Post New]by sherrylmarshall on Feb 9, 11 2:39 PM
Having trouble collecting all of the eyes, everytime I click on one the box says
I found everything in this area. Could someone explain how I can update my
video driver, I have a windows xp.

sherrylmarshall

manticore
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by manticore on Feb 9, 11 5:07 PM
I've uninstalled & re-installed this game 3 times & still have the same problem - the cursor has a mind of it's own & will NOT behave! It just bounces all over the screen.....!! Infuriating! Uninstalling again, but won't re-install this time

[Post New]by Angelmaat on Feb 9, 11 9:14 PM
I agree with everyone. It starts off well, but then you can't pick up the baseball bat. After that what's the point?

kittcar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kittcar on Feb 12, 11 6:44 PM
I am also having trouble picking things up...tried getting one of the mirror pieces and could only pick it up after I used the hint button even though I had pressed it many many times....now I'm trying to get keys out of the cupboard and every time I try to pick up the final one in the top right hand corner I get kicked out of the game...the screen goes black and I go back to The Secret Legacy page on my Big Fish games desktop. I guess I'll try to re-install it..

kittcar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kittcar on Feb 12, 11 9:47 PM
Figured out how to get most of the items...they seem to pick up easier if you click on them just below the item. Also finally picked up the last key. I noticed that the pointer changed from a hand to an arrow when trying to get it. I got it by going up near the corner making sure that it was still a hand, but I wasn't even close to actually touching the key itself.

Edited on 02/12/2011 at 9:48:25 PM PST

tomtroxel
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by tomtroxel on Feb 22, 11 12:13 PM
There are so many tech issues I could not find if others had this problem.

In the temple ante room. The puzzle of creating the pattern to math the on below.( to ope the doors). Well..The pattern to match does not reveal itself. All teh boxes are gray. So I cannot match it. ( If you squink real hard some of the boxes are slightly pink. I had to give up a skip it.

I just found that glitch to be very odd! Other than that the game seems to be working ok. Notice I did not say it was a great game but for $5 its OK

[Post New]by jackajumping on Feb 23, 11 8:48 PM
Not sure where to post this. I am having a real problem with completing the game. I cannot get the last door. There are 4 items in inventory, none of which can be used. Please help if you have had this same problem. The game is no good to me if I can't finish it. Thanks.

[Post New]by Lite93 on Feb 24, 11 4:57 PM
I also am having trouble with this HOG. I am at the section where I have 4 objects in the inventory (feather, two fresco pieces and an urn) I am trying to solve the fresco but don't know what to do next--every area says that I have solved or found all items except the Fresco section and it tells me I need to find the other missing pieces...but where do I go from here?

cannot pick up items

[Post New]by deifah on Mar 23, 11 5:32 PM
I am trying to pick up the baseball bat in the first room, but the program won't allow me....please fix this bug. Thnx

inventory disappeared!

[Post New]by meowasaurus on Mar 26, 11 9:33 AM
I have gone through this game twice and both times, towards the end, glitches happened. First time through I could not get the magnifying glass. Second time through my whole inventory disappeared while in the Cave of Babai. Anyone else have this happen? I really don't feel like taking a third run at it. Thanks.

brightone2
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by brightone2 on May 5, 11 10:08 PM
it seems that lately alot of games i download load with wavy screen and sometimes i am not able to see the screen very well. but i am a big fish fan and i refuse to give up. good luck everyone

genie60
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by genie60 on Jun 21, 11 5:26 PM
is this suppose to happen? when i click on the item im suppose to find from the word list, it doesnt take that item off the list. so i dont know what i have found and what i havent found.

[Post New]by wildfire3 on Aug 6, 11 7:42 AM
This game is very frustrating. I find that my mouse is all over the place. It defaults to either the top of the screen or the side if I try to move to an object or the slide box at the bottom. Is anyone else having this problem??? It's annoying! This is the only game that I have had problems with from Big fish and I've been with them for well over a year.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 6, 11 8:48 AM
Hey wildfire3,

You might want to see if checking for an update might be helpful with the cursor. Here is a great help article with more information:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Another option is to try turning on/off the custom cursor to see if that helps. Feel free to get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) if you need any further assistance. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: