ritajame
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Welcome to Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus forum

[Post New]by ritajame on Feb 10, 11 8:19 PM
Thanks M, for your quick response...I'm having a problem with the boat, I can't figure out how to make the pulley connect to the chain on top of the boat..

rita

No I haven't solved it yet, and where would I have gotten the chain from? the only thing in my inventory is handcuffs!!! Did I miss something?

Rita

Edited on 02/12/2011 at 5:29:33 PM PST

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 11, 11 3:02 PM
You've probably gotten this figured out by now, but if not, you should have something like a chain in your inventory. Attach it to the hanging chain.

Spoiler Highlight to read
handcuffs

[Post New]by louloum on Feb 12, 11 9:33 AM
I cannot find the book in the Villa???

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 12, 11 12:58 PM
louloum wrote:I cannot find the book in the Villa???

Are you looking for the library book? If so, it is not in the villa it is:

SPOILER (highlight to read):
In a hidden object scene at the Tantalus terrace

Hope that helps!

[Post New]by phoxgluv on Feb 12, 11 3:52 PM
looking for hammer to build ladder any help out there

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 12, 11 4:32 PM
This is a total spoiler which I hate to post in this thread where people are looking for general info. So I will post it, but you will have to highlite between the to read.

It is in one of the rooms close to the pool. Under a pillow.

[Post New]by tinkerbelladsl on Feb 13, 11 2:26 AM
please can some dear sole tell me how to fix the mask i sure do need a walk through i will always be in your debt should you help me out before i go crazy lol

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 13, 11 8:51 AM
tinkerbelladsl wrote:please can some dear sole tell me how to fix the mask i sure do need a walk through i will always be in your debt should you help me out before i go crazy lol
Hi tinkerbelladsl! Welcome to the forums! Can you tell me what mask you are talking about? I'm having a hard time remembering a mask in this game.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 13, 11 9:39 AM
ritajame wrote:Thanks M, for your quick response...I'm having a problem with the boat, I can't figure out how to make the pulley connect to the chain on top of the boat..

rita

No I haven't solved it yet, and where would I have gotten the chain from? the only thing in my inventory is handcuffs!!! Did I miss something?

Rita

Use the only thing you have in your inventory. It's like a chain in some ways.

The spoiler in my earlier response to you that said highlight to read had that info.

Edited on 02/13/2011 at 9:40:56 AM PST

pattyrn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

filling torch

[Post New]by pattyrn on Feb 13, 11 4:59 PM
I can't get the lighter fluid in the torch help.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 13, 11 5:27 PM
Hi pattyrn,
You need to put the torch in the holder first.

[Post New]by nanna27 on Feb 14, 11 11:42 AM
LadyN wrote:
theshewolf wrote:I have a question of my own for anyone who is almost done with the game.

I have found the sat phone, found the key, found the missing dial, and turned on the power.

When I try to input the settings, I choose the correct MHz and satellite, but every setting I enter for the second dial does nothing.

I was able to ALMOST complete this game without a walkthrough. For those who are waiting for one, it really is not that difficult without one.

This is a wonderful game.

[Post New]by nanna27 on Feb 14, 11 11:47 AM
I am at the very end. I have the key and everything, but don't know how to set the controls to use the radio. I saw the info on the calendar, but still don't understand.
Can anybody help me? Please. I do like the game and no problem up to now.

[Post New]by shumamma on Feb 14, 11 3:54 PM
BrandNewDay wrote:Embarrassingly, I am stuck at the beginning-I can only find 11 of 12 bells -got the one from the cat. And nothing else to do. Any suggestions?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 14, 11 4:10 PM
nanna27 wrote:I am at the very end. I have the key and everything, but don't know how to set the controls to use the radio. I saw the info on the calendar, but still don't understand.
Can anybody help me? Please. I do like the game and no problem up to now.

The info for the radio is on the calendar which you found, the yellow sticky note above or by the computer, the booklet lower left on the yacht.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 14, 11 4:11 PM
shumamma wrote:
BrandNewDay wrote:Embarrassingly, I am stuck at the beginning-I can only find 11 of 12 bells -got the one from the cat. And nothing else to do. Any suggestions?

Look through this forum for the topic about the Bells. "list of 12 bells" page 4 right now. I can't bump it to the top any more -- forum rules. There is a complete listing in that discussion.

Edited on 02/14/2011 at 4:14:00 PM PST

[Post New]by Grandees5 on Feb 16, 11 5:10 PM
I am having trouble getting the golden apples into the shapes in the trees. What am I doing wrong?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 16, 11 5:56 PM
Put your cursor tip in the indentations for the apples instead of the apple itself.

[Post New]by chickybabe62 on Feb 17, 11 1:00 AM
LadyN wrote:I'm stuck on the sat dial. it hit them all.. I looked on the calendar but that didnt help. havent needed a walk through til now

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 17, 11 1:15 AM
Hi chickybabe,
Do you have a problem with the radio dials? Highlight between the smilies to read the help
SPOILER
The calender shows you one number, the yellow sticky by the computer shows you one, and the booklet on the lower left of the yacht is the other.

Go to: