Re:Your Comments and Reviews for A Girl in the City

[Post New]by GrannyB7958 on Mar 9, 12 4:18 PM
Wish I had not wasted my time downloading and came and read these reviews first. Will do so from now on. This game sucks. I spent one half hour in the pizza place. Had a hard time seeing objects. One rose looked nothing like a rose but did look like a red pepper. Do not waste your time or money on this game.

Granny

catnip5
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by catnip5 on Mar 11, 12 6:39 PM
I liked it. It's bright and cheery. A welcome change from dark and creepy.

I'd recommend it.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Sep 5, 12 8:22 PM
I believe this was the first game I purchased. I went back to play it again, after having played many HOGS. What an awful game! I couldn't even get through the first puzzle before I ran out of time.

It's a horrible, horrible game and I'm tempted to trash it. It's a good thing I went on to purchase some other games, one in particular (I don't know if I'm allowed to name it - Phantasmat) that made me fall in love with HOGS.

"A Girl in the City" is an exercise in frustration. It's so bad I wonder why I even went on to try other games.

I'm going to trash it. It's cluttering up my Inventory of Games. Good riddance. It's the worst game I have EVER played on BF!!

Edited on 09/05/2012 at 8:33:52 PM PST

[Post New]by Mpsaldana on Jan 7, 13 7:09 PM
In the 'Studio' HOB game, the table with the eyeglasses is not in the screen enough to see much less touch. Without hint it would not be found at all. I would not have bought this game if the problem had come up in a screen before.

[Post New]by jls913 on Aug 31, 14 12:04 PM
I think I've become pretty proficient at HO games but this one has me stumped. I flew through the hos in the pizza restaurant but I cannot seem to move forward from there. The game goes right back to the beginning again. There are no guidelines or instructions that help me get to the next location and I am very sorry I purchased this game. Does anyone have any clues for me?

Go to: