SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hidden Mysteries - Civil War forum

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Sep 20, 11 12:58 PM
hi arnieze

have sent you a private message - if you look on the right hand side of this screen you will see your name and underneath
My Profile
My Posts
My Messages - click here

have sent you a link to a walkthrough - am not allowed to post it here

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Nov 16, 11 1:05 PM
This game is a bit boring, I guess that corresponds to the time period but the scenes are so dull and graphics are limited. The tasks are simple and it just doesn't catch my attention, I played the demo and didn't finished, uninstalling, its putting me to sleep.

[Post New]by Havocjim on Nov 20, 11 3:11 PM
In the second battle of Bull Run, where the heck is the lightning bolt?

[Post New]by traveler5051 on Dec 15, 11 7:35 AM
I enjhoy playing the civil War game but hate when I get to the wilderness and it
says Kerosene Lantern. It wont click off and when I use clue it shows that it is the
right object. There is a quirk in the setup . I have to end and start over or it wont let you continue to next level. Blasted.
To those who are looking for the comb in Harbor its under the roof eves and the magnet in Bull run is on one of the cannons.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 1, 12 5:56 AM
I bought this game and pay only .99 in 09 during a sale, I don't remember why, but that is all is worth 99 cents.

It is boring and never actually finished playing the whole game, is nothing but a straight HOG.

While I like HOG I like more excitement when is combine with interactive areas in the game.

question? help im stuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by gina143 on Jan 6, 12 5:00 PM
hi im on civil war battle of wilderness and im looking for the kerosene lamp,im pretty sure i have found it but every time i click on it , it never says i have got it . if you know what to do or to tell me where it is please reply . I really need help!!! but i really like this game

[Post New]by Angel_Fish1 on Feb 22, 12 1:07 PM
Am in the Battle of Fredricksburg........Can't find the "Thumbs up". This is my last object, and I have been looking for over an hour. HELP!!!!!

[Post New]by phoenixsong on Feb 27, 12 2:44 PM
I can't find the stupid spade in the Ford Theater. It's the only thing I lack. No hints. Every walkthrough I've found online doesn't mention a spade. Someone help me please.

[Post New]by RoxieD on Mar 19, 12 7:08 PM
I can't find the 10th firefly in the bonus round.

[Post New]by DawnaRG on Oct 25, 12 4:44 PM
bettstn9820 wrote:The teapot in the battle of Antietam is in the tree at the top left. It is one of the farthest out leaves and is green shaped teapot..

Thank you so much, that was the last one I had to find and even with a hint it's hard to see. Stand by, I may have more questions!

[Post New]by tjt_az on Feb 16, 13 9:23 PM
Where is the grenade in the Battle of Chattanooga?

[Post New]by mariesha2465 on Apr 16, 13 7:22 PM
Laneydoe wrote:I've been playing this game tonight... I'm having an issue with the last found item in my scene... I click on it and it won't disappear. I know it's the right item because after trying several times, I used the hint. It's the kerosene lamp in Battle of the Wilderness 1864. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help as I cannot proceed past this point.

Same problem with the kerosene lantern. It's my last item to get

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on May 6, 13 1:04 AM
I bought this game in 2008, played through it even though it almost blinded me. Got disgusted and deleted from my computer. Now it has shown up again?? Is this a new upgraded version? I reloaded and it now plays full screen on my 27" monitor but even with my new 20-20 vision I can't see the bitty objects `-_*&_&^^%^%%!!! The stupid hint system playing that game were you guess where the cannon balls are is a complete bust since I am old and NEED the hints! I am once again deleting this game from my computer. I will say that the following Hidden Mysteries were an EXTREME improvement

[Post New]by kinookimaw on May 19, 13 7:18 AM
This is really a waste of money. First of all the Game wouldn't work on my bigger screen, now on the smaller, I think I missed a few objects, because my screen size, wasn't what it needed. 3 hints for small items, that are listed is ridiculous, no walkthroughs, Hints don't show up, wasted. Can't go any further, looking for 2 more books, at some battle.. This needs a lot of updating to make it a "fun" game to play.

[Post New]by toosiecakes on Jul 3, 14 8:52 AM
NCCC wrote:Hi. I've purchased this game and really enjoy finding the objects and reviewing my history!
However, in the battle of Antietam, the last object I need to find is a teapot. I can't find it anywhere. I've wasted 2 hints on it, I hear the music but do not see the sparkling indicating where the teapot would be. So I'm stuck there and cannot advance further in the game. Does anyone know where the teapot is?

Thanks.
the teapot is in the tree upper left

[Post New]by cocacola222 on Jul 8, 14 1:34 PM
I can't find the berries from the Battle of Chatanooga
I also can't find the last chess piece or last playing card.

Fishmania
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Fishmania on Aug 12, 14 11:58 AM
Is this out for IPad yet? BTW, to the employees of Big Fish, I don't know who reads this- but gaming helps me cope with Cerebral Palsy, anxiety disorder. and OCD, and not being well enough to get outdoors much. You guys are the best!

Edited on 08/12/2014 at 12:05:09 PM PST

[Post New]by dstine on Feb 1, 15 6:45 AM
moretisha wrote:Sea Anemone: I am at the same point you are in this message; did you ever figure it out? I hate to let time run out and start over hoping the lamp won't be on the "to find" list.

[Post New]by dstine on Feb 1, 15 6:46 AM
moretisha wrote:Sea Anemone: I am at the same point you are in this message; did you ever figure it out? I hate to let time run out and start over hoping the lamp won't be on the "to find" list.

[Post New]by dstine on Feb 1, 15 6:48 AM
you have to down load a patch. I couldn't get it to work so started over. Google it and it will tell you about the patch

Go to: