Menty
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Welcome to Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight forum

[Post New]by Menty on Apr 9, 13 3:01 PM
I love this game, and have been waiting for the other parts. I thought the prices was good for what we paid but I'm very disappointed that we won't get to play the rest. I was wondering if there is something we can do to incourage somebody to finish the game for us.
Mendy

[Post New]by coolgirl17 on Aug 3, 13 2:54 PM
can you guys make a other Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight 2 also make a Collector's Edition plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[Post New]by steve_kershaw on Sep 19, 13 9:10 PM
Okay,
So when is chapter 2 going to be released? Did Charlaine Harris betray us?! Did she drop the project?!

You can't release part 1 of a 4 part game and expect people not to be mad!

Stevee

ingeash
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by ingeash on Jan 17, 14 11:50 AM
And 2014 we still wait....................................................

[Post New]by ladytownsend01 on Feb 11, 14 2:11 AM
2014. Still no Part 2. Very disappointing

[Post New]by isthisnametaken on Jul 29, 14 9:48 PM
So not only do you get 1/2 a game ... but were three (+) years from the release date of the first half and still no second half to be able to complete the game? I think BigFish should refund me for this game without an end?

Don't release a game if it's only half way done!

[Post New]by isthisnametaken on Jul 29, 14 9:50 PM
So not only do you get 1/2 a game ... but were three (+) years from the release date of the first half and still no second half to be able to complete the game? I think BigFish should refund me for this game without an end?

Don't release a game if it's only half way done!

[Post New]by coolgirl17 on Sep 18, 14 7:29 PM
i love this game but when is part 2 coming out plz tell me if you know!!!!!!

[Post New]by Heat34 on Oct 14, 14 8:49 PM
SnowbirdsUZ - you may have an answer about the blood thinner by now, but couldn't see one so thought I'd take the chance. To pick up the blood thinner, you must first click on the tattoo shop owner who'll say you'll get more info out of polly parrot than her owner. Then try clicking on polly on the pirate's shoulder, which won't give you anything. Then you can pick up the blood thinner. Then click on the bell in the bar window so the pirate looks out, and whilst he's there sneak into the bar and pop the blood thinner into his glass of true blood. He'll then run to the gents (I think) and you'll be able to talk to polly on the perch outside the bar door. Hope this helps, sorry if you already figured it out x

[Post New]by coolgirl17 on Nov 25, 14 10:06 PM
IS ANYONE GOING TO TELL US WHAT'S GOING WITH PART 2 PEOPLE WE ALL NEED TO KNOW AM MAD BECAUSE I WANTED TO PLAY PART 2 BUT NOT THING IT'S 2014 WHEN !!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Nov 25, 14 10:11 PM
G'day,

I am right there with you, I can't wait for the second chapter.

As it stands the moderators and I have yet to hear when this will be hitting the site, but as soon as we do you can be sure that we'll update you all.

Thanks for checking in!

bfgMurrumbidgee

Go to: