Bara1948
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Bara1948 on May 3, 11 12:09 PM
WilJul wrote:Hi Bara1948! No, this is not just available in Hard mode. I can't quite understand why it's not there. Are you looking under the slipper on the right hand side of the closet, on the shelves - not the one on the cushion in the back of the closet. Did you already look at the walkthrough to see the location?

Hi, WilJul!

Nope. The slipper on the right hand side of the closet on the shelves. I even went through the game up through Chapter 8 with a different player handle thinking it didn't like mine. ::snickers:: No such luck. It's simply not there. I tried to take some screen shots to show folks but I couldn't get things too cooperate. ::chuckles:: It's either simply not there or the game gremlins got there first. >.> Of course, I'm stuck because without that Golden Switch Handle I can't advance any farther/further in the game.

Edited on 05/03/2011 at 12:12:48 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on May 3, 11 7:48 PM
Bara1948 wrote:

Hi, WilJul!

Nope. The slipper on the right hand side of the closet on the shelves. I even went through the game up through Chapter 8 with a different player handle thinking it didn't like mine. ::snickers:: No such luck. It's simply not there. I tried to take some screen shots to show folks but I couldn't get things too cooperate. ::chuckles:: It's either simply not there or the game gremlins got there first. >.> Of course, I'm stuck because without that Golden Switch Handle I can't advance any farther/further in the game.

I'm sorry, Bara1948, I'm not sure what to tell you. Sounds like you may need to contact tech support. And watch out for those gremlins!

Edited on 05/03/2011 at 7:49:17 PM PST

Bara1948
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Bara1948 on May 5, 11 1:46 PM
I finally got things to work but only after I cleared everything that was related to The Exiled Prince off my hard drive and reinstalled the game. Funny...

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on May 5, 11 8:45 PM
Bara1948 wrote:I finally got things to work but only after I cleared everything that was related to The Exiled Prince off my hard drive and reinstalled the game. Funny...

What a hassle - but glad you got it going!

[Post New]by biskitlady66 on May 19, 11 4:26 PM
I too am having trouble finding the crown for the frog prince in the very first part of the
game. I thought I had missed it. I got all the way to the part where I was supposed to
put the tree emblem in its place but I didn't have it!!! So I started all over after looking everywhere for it, thinking I had missed it. PLEASE HELP ME FIND HOW TO GET IT AND THE CROWN. I like taking my time so I play the relaxed ones first then go back and try to play the regular modes.

[Post New]by swe3t_kisa on May 25, 11 1:41 PM
biskitlady66 wrote:I too am having trouble finding the crown for the frog prince in the very first part of the
game. I thought I had missed it. I got all the way to the part where I was supposed to
put the tree emblem in its place but I didn't have it!!! So I started all over after looking everywhere for it, thinking I had missed it. PLEASE HELP ME FIND HOW TO GET IT AND THE CROWN. I like taking my time so I play the relaxed ones first then go back and try to play the regular modes.

hi biskitlady66

you do not need a crown for the first time game play you can finish without it. when you finish the easy part than you will get your crown for the hard mode so dont worry

Prince's necklace

[Post New]by BarbaraAnn92 on Jun 12, 11 5:21 PM
Everytime I get to the point to use the wand on the prince the game freezes up on me and I can't get the necklace, am I doing something wrong? Is there somewhere I'm suppose to go to get it? Please help me!

[Post New]by sassy6 on Jun 13, 11 3:54 PM
Simba2009 wrote:I got stuck without frog prince's crown too. Like everyone else, I couldn't find it either

Play the whole game then switch to hard mode. You automatically get the crown.

[Post New]by farr0222 on Jun 23, 11 3:25 PM
Ive Finished the game but it wont let me switch to hard mode....it just keeps going back to the last puzzle with the two in the tub thingies....any help would be awesome!!

[Post New]by acalicolife on Oct 10, 11 7:48 PM
In Chapter 9 in the Cottage the Hidden Object Scene @ sofa to obtain the Magician Frog Statuette - link does not connect to Hidden Object Scene - game locks up - It has worked fine up to now so dont think it is a graphic issue. HELP"

[Post New]by amallery on Dec 5, 11 9:55 PM
Hello, I am in the armory, and have all of the mirrors that I need for the puzzle, but it is not letting me place them. Am I doing something wrong? Any helpful hints?

[Post New]by crowesnest66 on Jan 19, 12 7:49 AM
I am in the relaxed mode and I need the frog prince crown from Chapter 2 to get the tree disc to finish the game. I can't find it anywhere. I see that some of you posted that you don't need it in relaxed mode but if you don't, how do you access the frog prince door to get the tree disc? I went in the door on the right in the ivy room after placing the silver fountain disc but can't access the door in there because I need the tree disc. Can anyone help me?

[Post New]by DaanniiNoovvaakk on Jan 27, 12 4:24 PM
I've been playing this game for a while, but when I got the silver fountain emblem, I didn't low what to do with it. On the walkrough, it says to place it in the slot on the floor of the ivy room, but there isn't any slot. Help please! Thank you!

s_sgs
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by s_sgs on Feb 11, 12 2:38 PM
WilJul wrote:
jdnPequot wrote:Good Luck ! Once you find the key, try inserting it in the keyhole. I tried at least 50 times doing this ()after I established the lasers) but it doesn't connect, making it impossible to continue the game. What's up Doc?

Hi jdnPequot! Try this - while holding the key, focus on touching your cursor tip to the keyhole instead of worrying about the key itself. Many of these games read cursor placement more than the item you are holding. Hope you get it! Good luck!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am having exactly the same problem. It's been 15 minutes with no luck. I've tried exiting the room and coming back in. The lasers are in place. The key just won't be accepted. This is not the only time in the game for this problem.

Several times I have resorted to the walk through because what I was doing wasn't working. It turned out I was doing the right thing but the object just would not be accepted until many many attempts were made.

How aggravating. I started out enjoying this game. Now I am just annoyed. btw, I've tried all suggestions to no result - thanks anyway.

[Post New]by Manazefa on May 13, 12 11:39 PM
I played the game, finished and am now on the hard version. I found all of the hidden objects for the golden apple and the three parts are complete in their boxes at the bottom of the screen. But it froze and will not assemble the apple. I have closed the game and reopened, moved around to other locations and back again, and no matter what I do it won't assemble. Now what do I do? Anyone have this problem?

Edited on 05/13/2012 at 11:41:18 PM PST

lakitten
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by lakitten on Jun 3, 12 10:36 AM
Where do you find the fourth ship in the bottle?
]

lakitten
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by lakitten on Jun 3, 12 10:37 AM
Where do you find the fourth ship in the bottle?
I have 1,2,3,5

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Jul 27, 12 2:22 PM
This not a new game, got it when first game out.

[Post New]by dead_duck35 on Aug 7, 12 5:57 PM
OK I've read where the armoury key is, but I don't know where to find the metal frog plating that everyone talks about!
Please help...
Thanks!

[Post New]by dead_duck35 on Aug 20, 12 6:53 AM
Never mind, found it using the great search engine here!

Go to: