mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Soul Journey

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 13, 11 4:43 PM
Schatzchenpus wrote:I have a problem at the hospital to. i have found a orange test tube at left cabin but cant pick it up. is it the right one or is it bug. plz answer love schatzchen
I think that test tube is in the cabinet and you have to open the cabinet before you can pick it up.

[Post New]by FLAMEonfire on Apr 16, 11 6:01 PM
what a horrible horrible game!

Some people called this 'cute', 'bright,''cheery' - I said it sucks! The premise is stupid! The game is Stupid! It leaves you having to guess what you're suppose to do next! No guide to Help!
I and the 'Hint' button felt as if we were going to get married! I kept hitting it hoping it would tell me something besides - go to another area and do something!' WHAT!!???

I wouldn't even give it to the kids to play -[that's who it looks like the game was meant for.] The premise is pointed towards a kid's mind but the game is not!

It's just a Mess! NO Sale

PS I TOO HAVE VISION PROBLEMS AND IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE USING CAPS I SAY GO FOR IT! I CHICKENED OUT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN CALLED DOWN FOR IT TOO MANY TIMES - GLAD TO SEE YOU HAVE MORE GUTS THAN I DO!!!! [I STILL HATE THE GAME THOUGH LOL]

Edited on 04/16/2011 at 6:12:01 PM PST

[Post New]by maryridge on May 13, 11 1:27 PM
MILLIE31651 wrote:( PLEASE FORGIVE THE ALL CAPS. I HAVE VISION PROBLEMS AND CANNOT SEE THE SMALL PRINT. THANK YOU. )

AS FOR THIS GAME, I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO BUY IT! I TRULY ENJOYED IT. THERE IS NO TIMER, AND VIRTUALLY UNLIMITED HINTS. ( JUST WHAT WE OLD FOGIES NEED. HA! HA! )

THANKS BIG FISH FOR SUCH A LOVELY GAME. YOU'RE THE GREATEST COMPANY OUT THERE!!!!

[Post New]by maryridge on May 13, 11 1:28 PM
goofyduck77 wrote:Okay, call me, uh, goofy, but I thought this iHog Lite was so cute. And the story was so different that it made me laugh. I don’t want to give too much away, but let’s just say somebody meets their demise (in a very non-gruesome way) and can’t “check in” because it’s been a heavy day so her soul has to pass from body to body while waiting - and not necessarily human bodies. And so it goes . . . ! The music - well, it could have been better, sounded like something you would hear in a Pink Panther movie only not as good. But the graphics were very good, clear and bright, no dark areas, well-defined, and not hard to see. There are no special options other than “How to Play” which gives you a hint as to how to accomplish the first task.

It provides you with a map, and when there is nothing to do, you need to go to the map to see where there is a green dot and go to that location. No sneakers being worn out because the map transports you from place to place, which I didn’t mind at all. If you get stuck and use a hint, it will tell you to look somewhere else if there’s something to do somewhere else. Inventory items appear in circles on the right side of the screen as you use them (okay, it’s a bit linear but I didn’t mind). And a retractable “Mission” scroll which tells you what you need to accomplish. Okay, okay, there were a few grammar goofs here and there but nothing major that would drive anybody crazy, at least I don’t think so. You do have to hop around from location to location to collect things to complete a task which was pretty easy to figure out.

The hidden object scenes were bright, clear, and the objects were not hard to see. Some of them were small, but they were in plain sight and when I used a hint, and it showed me where it was, d’oh. There it was right in front of me. Now, for the hints, and to explain how it works - it’s a bit different than what most are used to – you start with one - but don’t panic - when you are in a scene, the hint recharges to add another one, and then recharges again to add yet another one, up to three hints. If you use all of them, it will still keep recharging until you have one, and then start recharging again and so on. So you are never without hints, and when you are, it recharges at one minute. There is a mis-click penalty where the cursor turns into a red circle and spins around for a few seconds. The list of items don’t always appear all at once, and once you are done, it doesn’t tell you anything so you have to go to the map to check where you need to go next.

I only ran into a couple of mini-puzzles, nothing unusual and relatively easy. But fit the game very well. There is a recharge of two minutes to skip them. Chances are there is going to be a walk-through, although it doesn’t indicate on the game home page that there is one. They might not do it because it isn’t an inventory and sneaker-heavy game.

Okay, it is a iHog LITE. It’s not terribly complicated, it’s not a CE, it’s not an ERS game, but is exactly what it is - a very nice iHog Lite with a fun story, good graphics, interesting tasks to accomplish, and in my humble opinion just right for those who find Phantom, Phantasmat, Maestro, MCF and the like a bit too much to handle. And I thought it was just the cutest story and game and being a sucker for these kinds of games that don’t turn my hair gray, I think I will buy it.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on May 13, 11 1:36 PM
For those with Vision Problems who have trouble reading the smaller print on these forums:

Do you realize that you can Highlight your Text and Use the Font Size tool right above the box you are typing in to Enlarge the text to make it easier to read?

This is much easier for the rest of us to read than the All Caps. Just type with normal mix of Caps/Lower case. Highlight your words and make the text larger.

[Post New]by maryrayvn on May 21, 11 12:20 AM
I love this game but I am stuck at the end Making the antidote I clicked onthe book but it keeps going away I think I am having a blonde moment can somebody help me

LasVixen
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by LasVixen on Jun 9, 11 12:51 AM
Indeed. I buy some games less challenging because I will play them just before bed to help relax. The more difficult one's are for daytime or when I am seriously bored and need a problem to work out. I am glad to finally find the forums for help and also [removed by moderator]. I had Mystery P I, Los Angeles and got all the way to the end and could not figure it out. Then it froze and I had to re-boot and well, it drove me crazy. Finally figured that on out as well.

Edited on 06/15/2011 at 11:49:44 AM PST

Go to: