Re:Post any The Revenge technical issues here only

[Post New]by JannieR on Mar 28, 11 10:33 AM
I have had no problems with this game until I reached the dungeon. I obtained the Chicken/Cockerell and gave it to the guard which triggered the release of the key. Unfortunately it disappeared from the screen and did not make it to the inventory or objects. I'm now stuck and don't know how to proceed. Any Ideas?

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Mar 28, 11 10:55 AM
Welcome to the pond, JannieR! Well, you're probably going to have to create a new profile and start over. If the inventory item doesn't show in either list, then I don't think it will magically reappear. You could try exiting the game, and then restarting it again. Miracles do happen---although I doubt if it will. I lost an inventory item in the next to last chapter---and I am done. I have to have it to progress, so therefore I won't finish. And I refuse to start over again. Good luck!

ikee
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by ikee on Mar 28, 11 2:49 PM
couldn't get the love birds in the hidden object screne

alphab22m
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by alphab22m on Mar 29, 11 11:05 AM
still stuck reinstalled game and made it to doors with rays, now at **** which needs topick up bell...Well I can't. and can't get out of scene untill I do..also couldn't pick up tiny 8ball, but didn't need it to move on..PLEASE...fix this stuff or refund come on now guys lets be fair....we certainly have been patient

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Mar 30, 11 3:28 AM
So disappointed with these bugs, in the game, because I really love the game.
First off, I had no sound like everyone else, so I ended the game, than restarted it, and just like magic, I got sound, so that problem was fixed.
Than when I had to sew the bottons onto the robe, it took my needle and thread, when I placed it, but than kept telling me, I needed the needle and thread, so I closed the box, and than opened it again, and it showed the needle sewing the buttons on.
Also I had to work my mouse over to the menue several times, to go back to the menue, due to running in slow motion, once I hit play after that, than it would run fine, but I had to do this several times during game play.
After putting up with all of this, because I really like the game, I ran into missing an inventory item, so couldn't move on from there...ARhhh .
I was at the BIG gate, where you had to release 4 strong men, and were the tree of life is.
I released the first soul, just fine, but when I got to the second man, I collected the chains and rocks, hooked the chains to the cart, and filled the cart with rocks, than it fell through the floor, like it was suppose to, but than it didn't give me the crows net, in my inventory.
And what is really weird, after that the chains that I had used on the cart, magically showed up in my objects list, not the inventory list, the objects list, 5 of them.
So even though I had the wheat and the plate, that I placed, and the crow was there eating, I didn't get the net in my inventory to catch it, and couldn't move forward with this glitch, so game over.
Plus this was my third time having to start from the begining, after I purchased it, even though it had my profile name, it started me from the begining, than I had to play from the begining another time, to try and fix a glitch.
So I see today that there is a new version, but from reading the post, the fix didn't help, but I will uninstall and reinstall to at least see for myself, so this will make the 4th time, playing from the begining, yes I like the game, but this is getting old.
BUT...I do hope maybe I'll get lucky, and it will work, we will see, I've read before were others have said, it didn't work for them, and it ended up working fine for me, so there is always, that speck of HOPE :-)

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Mar 30, 11 5:07 AM
quarlesqueen, in one of the other threads one of the devs was commenting and he said they're working on a new version. I don't think it's out yet. I haven't seen any update to my GM yet. I got to finish the game once and since then have been toasted every other time I tried. But I still like the game a lot. I'm giving the devs a couple more days to see when the updated version is coming. Hang in there

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by tophen on Mar 30, 11 7:25 PM
ikee wrote:couldn't get the love birds in the hidden object screne

[Post New]by Aylaann on Mar 31, 11 6:12 PM
Help Please credit my account for this game. I've spent 2hrs. + trying just to play this game. 1st. I played 1hr for trial. Played fine.
Bought the game and it didn't save my game, so I started all over. That was ok. But then when it came to find the 12 jewels. I was able to find 12 jewels. only 10 were different 2 were the same. So there are still 2 open slots. This now means that I cannot go any farther I this game. I can send a screen shot if you.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Mar 31, 11 7:26 PM
The forums are from and for your fellow fishies. We don't give credit for games. BF customer service does that. Click on the green envelope on the right side of the screen where it says "we're here to help!".

[Post New]by ladyluck_alina on Apr 1, 11 2:07 PM
the game has no sound.i went to options and swiched it from mute to sound and nothing happened ...no sound i thought that my speakers are broken but now i see that i'm not the only one with the sound problem.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 1, 11 2:59 PM
Hi folks,

It looks like a new version of this game was released on March 29 that should fix the following issues:

-Blank inventory items

-Issues completing Hidden Object scenes

If you would like to make sure you have the latest build, please uninstall and reinstall your game.

In order for us to stay on top of any new issues, I'll be locking this thread, but if you have any further issues or unanswered questions, please post here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: