SANDY1957
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship

[Post New]by SANDY1957 on Apr 3, 11 11:43 AM
[/b]I Found this game to be the best one of these series. Well done!!

patkerash
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship

[Post New]by patkerash on Apr 3, 11 12:32 PM
I totally agree with Rebeca Lily..

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Apr 3, 11 1:08 PM
Been off playing with our grandson all week, so trying to catch up on missed games. Liked this one a lot. Very nice graphics, music, etc. Had purchased the first game and really liked that one as well. Definite purchase for me. Off to play the last 3 demos for this week.

[Post New]by Kittyluvr22 on Apr 3, 11 1:12 PM
I always come to the forum reviews to see what everyone else has to say about a game before I buy it. I've enjoyed the previous TMOI games, and was glad to see most of you liked this one as well. Thanks.....I'm off to buy now.

fluffyalso
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by fluffyalso on Apr 3, 11 3:09 PM
Great game!!! Hint system helps a lot. Thanks. Enjoyed very much.

scpotamus
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by scpotamus on Apr 3, 11 3:29 PM
I am having so much fun with this game!!! No clicking penalty so click away to find those little pieces! It does make you think! What you do is not always obvious in the basic "hopa" (hidden object puzzle adventure) way...sometimes it takes some "thinking outside the box" or what I would call thinking in the real world way! At times though, things that you think are a no brainer, end up being not what is needed and can be a bit frustrating...(Well I know I need this for this, but it won't let me!!!) But as you go through it, you find what you need for what.
I highly recommend this game. I've been playing for 3 days on and off and I think it is one of the best all around games we've had here on BF! Nice and long!!!

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Apr 3, 11 3:36 PM
Holey-Moley, but what a Supurb game!!!!!!!! I started it yesterday morning and just now (Sunday evening) finished it. It took me the two days and even at that I had to use the WT. It has everything........the graphics, story, length and morphs and a great Hint system. Without the Hint system, all us Fishies would be to-and-froing and quite confused. This game is worth more than one replay and I just KNOW there'll be another. YUM---can hardly wait. Altho, the objects to find were a wee itsy-bitsy, but enjoy and happy Gaming. Thanks BFG's.

lillijeff
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by lillijeff on Apr 3, 11 4:20 PM
What a great game that was!!! Rich, adventurus, and long enough, for a change!!!! Thanks BF!!!

lillijeff
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by lillijeff on Apr 3, 11 4:23 PM
mariannequilts wrote:Holey-Moley, but what a Supurb game!!!!!!!! I started it yesterday morning and just now (Sunday evening) finished it. It took me the two days and even at that I had to use the WT. It has everything........the graphics, story, length and morphs and a great Hint system. Without the Hint system, all us Fishies would be to-and-froing and quite confused. This game is worth more than one replay and I just KNOW there'll be another. YUM---can hardly wait. Altho, the objects to find were a wee itsy-bitsy, but enjoy and happy Gaming. Thanks BFG's.

Itsy-bitsy, tiny little devils, indeed!!!! But... what the hell! A great game nevertheless!!!!!

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Apr 3, 11 5:33 PM
Took two long sessions to get through it so those worried about length should be happy with this one. I'm more of a commenter than a reviewer so I'll let the more organized provide the details but I absolutely loved this game. It was hard to tear myself away but even the wicked need rest.

Needless to say, I'm expecting this one to be a contender for Game of the Year. Yes, it's that good. And for $6.99!!

pernese56
Stingray
Stingray
5,775 Posts

[Post New]by pernese56 on Apr 3, 11 5:56 PM
MoreOver wrote:Took two long sessions to get through it so those worried about length should be happy with this one. I'm more of a commenter than a reviewer so I'll let the more organized provide the details but I absolutely loved this game. It was hard to tear myself away but even the wicked need rest.

Needless to say, I'm expecting this one to be a contender for Game of the Year. Yes, it's that good. And for $6.99!!

Agree 100 percent!

orijojo
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by orijojo on Apr 3, 11 7:23 PM
Wow! What a superb game, I loved every minute of the 8 plus hours of gameplay, only used the Walkthrough once to find out how to attach the rope to the magnet.

Fabulous game. Thanks BFG and Alawar.

If anyone out there can recommend some more FRAG games I would be very grateful. I realise not all FRAG games will be as good as this one but I really enjoy looking for the fragments.

Jojo

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

[Post New]by barbee44 on Apr 3, 11 7:40 PM
I bought the game but have to finish Dark Parables first and the objects there are small too, but... I bet I use one hint per HOG scene... usually there is one stinker item I can't find. They are very tricky in Parables too. But if they were big and obvious then people would complain the game was too easy. HInts recover fast in both games.

userfree
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

This is a buy for me

[Post New]by userfree on Apr 4, 11 6:21 AM
Finished the demo, loved the game but decided to check it's length as I felt I progressed a lot. What a surprise to see I didn't even scratch the surface with playing time! This is a definite buy for me.

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Apr 4, 11 7:03 AM
Great Game and difficult too! I love the challenge. The hint system is a big help and I've used at least 3 sets of sneakers...LOL...But I don't care I'm still not done and I bought it the first day it came out! Nice!

Nana

[Post New]by krathy2001 on Apr 4, 11 7:27 AM
I bought this Friday & I am still playing it. Has a different HOG twist, I am glad I bought this one. Really enjoying it.

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Apr 4, 11 10:32 AM
This was a fantastic game. Thanks - more like this please.

Nethelem
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Nethelem on Apr 4, 11 11:15 AM
I liked very realistic graphics and a variety of interactive objects Music seemed to me a little bit boring and monotonous. Some objects are very small - it's annoying Once I clicked on the "hint" and nothing happened, but the "hint" was used. And in the end of all game just crashed Thank god restart helped.

scpotamus
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by scpotamus on Apr 4, 11 1:25 PM
Fantastic, really long game!!! Everything Kelvarda said....I too think I missed ONE Beyond object where could it have been?????

I played this off and on from the day it came out as TGT!!! I finally finished today! WELL worth 6.99!!!! Totally engrossing, very challenging, Uber fun!!!! Yep, I would vote it for game of the year!
(my very first icons or smileys or whatever you call them LOL)

edited to make all my thumbs up on the same line LOL!

Edited on 04/04/2011 at 1:27:01 PM PST

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Apr 4, 11 1:39 PM
This is a buy for me, because I want to know "how the story continues" and the game is very wellmade - nice graphic, good gameplay.

Go to: