Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets

[Post New]by queenp81 on May 10, 11 12:40 PM
What is happening to the Art of Murder and Chronicles of Mystery games? They used to be challenging and had some substance. Now they are basically hidden object games. I don't like what City Interactive is doing with these two games.

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Meritre on Jun 17, 11 4:03 PM
After the other Art of Murder games I tried, I was looking forward to a primarily puzzle game. What I got was mostly hidden object. Not only that, but hidden object and games were timed! I can't find an option for casual mode, and Since I tend to be a little slow on some find the difference scenes, well I don't want to do them over and over until I get in under the time, or use all hints on CD to make sure I make it. Not bothering to finish the demo, and won't buy this one under any circumstances.

[Post New]by cnew121 on Jul 5, 11 4:00 PM
I wish I would have tried it longer before I bought it. A real disappointment.

[Post New]by arbedretlaw on Jul 29, 11 2:00 PM
This is the worst game ever. No instructions. It keeps locking up. It's absolutely annoying. Don't buy it.

Alrydian
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Alrydian on Sep 5, 11 4:06 PM
Thanks for the comments and reviews, I was nearly fooled by the large file tag into wasting my time downloading or even buying this (the others in the series are known to me as great large file adventures). I was shocked to discover this was a hidden object game and not the same as the other Art of Murder games.
This game should be listed under the hidden object genre, it's just so confusing otherwise.

patschatz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by patschatz on Feb 7, 12 3:19 PM
I WISH I had tried it before I bought it......going to trash

Daisy_48
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_48 on Sep 8, 12 10:20 AM
Um.... not mu cup of tea honestly, I played only the demo and didn't want to see the rest...

[Post New]by DrIvanchev on Mar 24, 13 10:45 AM
Fish, you have no shame... ruining the Art Of Murder games... i'm not speaking to you anymore

[Post New]by boluke2 on Jul 29, 14 9:03 AM
A very hard game,I bought it after playing the free trial for about 15 minutes.Sure wish I had read the comments.I am stuck on that "spot the differences" Can't see half of the differences,way to small and TIMED!! Can't get past that.So disappointed in this game.

Go to: