DRACULA ORIGIN

Re:DRACULA ORIGIN

[Post New]by gallopgirl202 on Dec 20, 08 8:23 AM
THX will give it a try. I did already send an e-mail.... I guess I am just too impatient!

marleymay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by marleymay on Dec 20, 08 9:01 AM
I would like to try the Dracula game as well....but like so many other people I cant seem to get the large file games to download...I tried several times with Safercracker and it never worked...I guess I will wait like everyone else to see what the reviews will be....

sassy337
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by sassy337 on Dec 20, 08 9:29 AM
Need advice-
Have only tried MCF RTR, is this game as good as that? Not a LGF player, but LOVED that one. Would you rrecommend this one to a novice??

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 20, 08 9:46 AM
sassy337 wrote:Need advice-
Have only tried MCF RTR, is this game as good as that? Not a LGF player, but LOVED that one. Would you rrecommend this one to a novice??

This is a straight adventure game- no hidden object list. It does give you some direction on what to do, but for the most part, you are on your own. Like a detective, trying to solve a case. I play most adventure games and this is a good one.

[Post New]by noraallen on Dec 20, 08 10:50 AM
I believe this will be great if I can get going!Im only at mina's trying to figure out the map, I think I need to burn the leaves, but can't get the matches out of inventoryant suggestions, I haven't had greatest luck with big games but I;m bound and determined to get this done. Any and all hint'a would be greatly appreiciated. THANKS//.

[Post New]by olehippy13 on Dec 20, 08 11:36 AM
How do you open the door I've tried everythjng I can think of to open them

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 20, 08 1:22 PM
olehippy13 wrote:How do you open the door I've tried everythjng I can think of to open them

Hi Olehippy13- welcome to the forums!

Which door are you having trouble with?

Edited on 12/20/2008 at 1:22:47 PM PST

[Post New]by motherabagail61 on Dec 20, 08 1:49 PM
I cant get to the lemon place please help

lknee wrote:
SSmitty wrote:
prpldva wrote:
SSmitty wrote:
prpldva wrote:I'm in the cemetary, trying to figure out how to get into the Lemon's mausoleum. I may have to go elsewhere first..

Have you got into the tool shed? One of the lemons died at 69 the other 68 the numbers hint by the boss,
Yes- just opened it the code is 9698

You have the spade, iron bar, and lantern. You've talked to the grave digger again.
Watchman's mausoleum. The inscription is dark. Iron bar on gate grate. Matches on lantern. In inventory (and this one is nuts) shovel+lit lantern=sconce.
All this will get the inscription (copy it down ).

I'm stuck at finding the iron bar described above, been through the cemetary several times, cannot find anything to grab. Help!

veja_1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by veja_1 on Dec 20, 08 10:07 PM
gave up on the Agatha Christie (EUtS) game for now. getting too frustrated with the white-screen issue. decided to try this since i love vampire books & movies and i gotta say... loving this game so far.

the graphics are beautiful, and the music is just lovely and eerie. only been playing for about 40 minutes or so, (the beginning took forever with all that dialogue!!) the four puzzles (on the angels) to open the watchman's crypt were easy enough, but now i can't seem to get past the butler.

could just be i'm tired. took forever to download the game - maybe i worked myself up over it and drained all my energy... going to bed now, i'll try again tomorrow.

that is, unless anyone has a suggestion as to how to get past that disgusting bug-eating (kak) butler (hint-hint)...

[Post New]by claudiane1980 on Dec 21, 08 5:45 AM
Hi! im new to the furums and im stock.....cant find the ombrella to make the keys...please help!

lilith43
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by lilith43 on Dec 21, 08 10:11 AM
hello my name is Lilith this is my first time in the forums and kind of new to the games just purchased ,Dracula it took all day to download, i got up and started it this morning. i am already stuck in Miras study cant get out what do i do :

[Post New]by Charlene1949 on Dec 21, 08 11:11 AM
Hi Lilith, you can use the Esc on your computer to move from scene to scene. I found I had not gotten the garlic before, I often miss the little stuff on this game. Now I am stuck trying to show Dracula's letter to the guy at the museum. How do i get documents out to the scene???? Please help, I can't get this one....Charlene

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Dec 21, 08 11:26 AM
It is odd that there is no tutorial with this game explaining how things work.

If you right click the screen it brings up the inventory/dialogue/document screen.
In the inventory screen you can put 2 objects together by left clicking, keep the button down, and dragging the item on top of the second item.
To select an item simply left click it once. You will then see that the cell it is in is highlighted, slightly lighter than the other ones. To return to the game screen right click anywhere. You will now see the item you chose in the top right corner.
To change items you can either go back to the inventory screen, or scroll through the items with the wheel on your mouse.

To save press esc and this should take you to a menu screen with various options including save. Click on one of the squares and then save. Click on back and then resume, or exit if you want to leave the game.

Whilst on a game screen if you press the spacebar all interaction points (either exits out of the scene, things you can look at or use) are briefly lit up.

I hope this is of some help to people, happy hunting

[Post New]by Charlene1949 on Dec 21, 08 11:50 AM
I have clicked every way back but sideways and can not get the dracula letter out to the screen?????? please help ........Charlene

[Post New]by Charlene1949 on Dec 21, 08 12:08 PM
I have clicked every way imagineable!!! I can't get the letter to Turk to show up in the scene at the museum to show it to the guy there. I can get items out to scenes but not documents??? I left click and highlight them then right click and ot does'nt show up in the top corner at the scene. Hey I'm on a walkthru this game is fun but hard to me. I can't get the stuff to do right with a walkthru. haha
Thank you for helping me this has just gotten a bit frustrated and my kitchen floor is screaming: mop me mop me hey what's a granny to do I can't leave this game???

[Post New]by ladygrenadine on Dec 21, 08 12:17 PM
The Graphics are awesome,but i'm not that great at these games and stuck in minas room lol,HELP!!!

[Post New]by Charlene1949 on Dec 21, 08 12:34 PM
It shows how far you've gone down the crazy road when you start answering your own replys!!! I was trying to get the letter Dracula wrote to Turk out of documents to show the guy at museum, when it was the hiroglyph document I needed. Sorry to touble you nice people. I really am going to have to mop and rest my brain as it is'nt doing too well. Charlene

[Post New]by Charlene1949 on Dec 21, 08 12:39 PM
Read all the newspapers,then go to map, follow then news clippings and mark where Dracula killed and connect to where he fled. You will find he lives at Godalming Manor.Mina will return and talk to you then youcan leave. You can hit the ESC on your computer to move from csene to scene. Hope this helps.

kerry2007
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by kerry2007 on Dec 21, 08 3:12 PM
help wont to get out of minas room

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts