Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition

[Post New]by elaine39047 on Apr 22, 11 9:43 AM
elaine39047 wrote:
edmee1947 wrote:daisyduck352,don't worry!the bonus level is very short and so so easy ,even in hard mode(did it in 1/4 hour!)so you can wait until SE and miss nothing!it ends the story but is very short!

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition

[Post New]by elaine39047 on Apr 22, 11 9:45 AM
Thanks for the info on it being a short game but are you saying you finished it in 15 minutes? Hard mode?

bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

[Post New]by bootsky on Apr 22, 11 11:11 AM
Just finished the demo & this is a definite buy for me too. Love these games that aren't all eerie & gloomy. I must be a romantic 'cos I like the fairy tale aspect. Glad there were so many good reviews to this.
Good gaming everyone & Happy Easter!!

babbydoll1201
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by babbydoll1201 on Apr 22, 11 12:07 PM
I have already left a comment about htis game too short & i am not one to complain especially when it comes to ERS games but this one seem too easy for me...it seem like when you find an object & add it to your inventory, it is used almost instantly. I have never once used the SG yet...the mini games are simple....maybe I am just getting used to these games but I am disappointed with paying 13.99 this time. I rarely say these things but I had to put my 2 cent sin this time. Sorry.

Maryruth1946
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Maryruth1946 on Apr 22, 11 1:12 PM
Hello All, I have read several of the Comments/Reviews of Spirits of Mystery....A.M.C.E. I am fairly new to Gaming, so may be asking questions most know the answer to. First, do you (anyone) play your downloaded games over and over? I tire of them, then feel guilty about spending the $$ in the first place.
Also, I am thinking the main difference in a Collectors Edition vs. regular download of game is that the Stragedy Guilde is w/in the game.
When would you spend $$ on buying a separate Stragedy Guide when you can read a Walkthrough on BFG's, Gamezebo and such.
I'm looking forward to learning more about Games.......Maryruth in IN.

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Apr 22, 11 1:40 PM
Superb game!!! just 5 + stars game!!!! Loved it!!!

Lord_Lollipop
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Lord_Lollipop on Apr 22, 11 2:04 PM
Times Up! No Sale.

[Post New]by vanderploeg on Apr 22, 11 3:04 PM
I just finished the demo & loved it! Would love to buy it right now but the budget just won't allow that. I will have to wait for the SE. Boo hoo!

[Post New]by pinmom on Apr 22, 11 3:19 PM
Me thinks I must try! And it is all of your fault too you silly people! LOL!

moonchild8
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by moonchild8 on Apr 22, 11 3:47 PM
Also just finished the demo tonight and after a long hard think I had to buy it so I just did. I enjoyed playing the demo, the graphics are lovely and clear.

d0080b
Stingray
Stingray
5,334 Posts

[Post New]by d0080b on Apr 22, 11 5:44 PM
This game has good graphics, interactive H0 scenes and is enjoyable... a bit too simple though. Even the puzzles are not challenging enough to strain your brain. I like a mental workout and am just not getting it with this game.... take me back to The House That Love Built.....

sixmilecoss
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by sixmilecoss on Apr 22, 11 6:27 PM
ok, people, i'm stuck. i made it to the tower but i am missing two beakers to mix the ingredients. i have been to every scene inside and outside of the castle and can't find where to find the beakers. it won't let me mix anything until i have all the ingredients. HELP!! what am i missing?

Menesa
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by Menesa on Apr 22, 11 6:31 PM
Maryruth1946 wrote:Hello All, I have read several of the Comments/Reviews of Spirits of Mystery....A.M.C.E. I am fairly new to Gaming, so may be asking questions most know the answer to. First, do you (anyone) play your downloaded games over and over? I tire of them, then feel guilty about spending the $$ in the first place.
Also, I am thinking the main difference in a Collectors Edition vs. regular download of game is that the Stragedy Guilde is w/in the game.
When would you spend $$ on buying a separate Stragedy Guide when you can read a Walkthrough on BFG's, Gamezebo and such.

I found "Phantasmat" and "Princess Isabella The Witches Curse" real value for $ and both are games you can go back to without relaying the whole game ...match 3 in Phantasmat and mini puzzles in Isabella ...enjoy

SSSTANG
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by SSSTANG on Apr 22, 11 6:41 PM
I think this may be my new favorite HOG. If not the very best I've played, at least top-three!!

LOVED. It.

SSSTANG
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by SSSTANG on Apr 22, 11 6:43 PM
elaine39047 wrote:Thanks for the info on it being a short game but are you saying you finished it in 15 minutes? Hard mode?

I believe thet were saying that they finised the Bonus content in about 15 min, the whole game took me around 3-4 hours (including Bonus content)

Kilan8
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Kilan8 on Apr 22, 11 7:09 PM
Absolutely love ERS Games! I watch their site for what's coming up next and anytime I play them, I'm never dissappointed.

Beautiful graphics (always), plenty of puzzles and head sractcher moments. What can you say....it's never a disappointment when their games come available.

The only problem is, the wait until the next one drives me insane. You have to kiss a lot of crappy games until the big guns (ERS Games) come around again. Talk about torturing the masses. Lol.

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Apr 22, 11 8:06 PM
Loved it! At least the demo which is all I played. I would love to get the CE but just cannot afford another one this month so will wait for the SE. The only negative for me is that we cannot "hurry" the dialog but have to wait unless we skip it (which I don't like because sometimes we can get clues from the dialog).

Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Apr 22, 11 11:01 PM
Maryruth1946 wrote:Hello All, I have read several of the Comments/Reviews of Spirits of Mystery....A.M.C.E. I am fairly new to Gaming, so may be asking questions most know the answer to. First, do you (anyone) play your downloaded games over and over? I tire of them, then feel guilty about spending the $$ in the first place.

I do replay games, and I think most of us do. I sometimes play the really good Hidden object/Adventure games over immediately, but then I let them sit for a while so I forget where items are located and exactly how to solve the tasks. To tide myself over, I usually play at least the one-hour demo of the daily game (even if I don't buy it) and use time management games--Life Quest (which, I admit, is pretty mindless), Road to Riches 2, A Kingdom for a Princess 1 and 2, etc. Farm Frenzy just makes me too crazy.

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by saphhire on Apr 23, 11 2:42 AM
wonderful game but not worth the CE price bonus is wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to short if you can wait buy the nonCE one. waste of money buying CE

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on Apr 23, 11 4:54 AM
I love it! In reviews I see some think it to easy. I thought it was just right. The Hidden Objects scenes were right level of difficulty. I was very happy to see limited dialogue. The last two adventures were all reading and very little play.I liked this story although it is a well used one.The graphics were wonderful as well. The music I turn down low but it was sort of soothing. You do want to be careful with the hints. It takes longer than normal to refill. I can't wait to get the SE. I broke my rule of never buying CE's twice lately and regretted it both times.
Fantastic Game! Have fun fishies!!!!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Go to: